Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck did he just pull out his nose, I quickly skipped past it!
And yes, those girls always look poorly

Said it before!
I hate it that he flits between barbers!!! But when have they ever shown any loyalty! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed I recent pics how one of the twins is now taller than the other by quite a bit. They will hate that too. Now none of them look the same.

Reactions: 7
This poor girl looks thinner each time I see her :(
Alex wouldn't be able to lift all three girls simultaneously if Lottie wasn't the weight of an average two year old, so if suits his purposes to keep her malnourished and underweight in terms of creating the "cute" triplet content he relies on to be offered work with brands. i imagine he would struggle to lift the twins if he replaced Lottie with big Jim, since the kid definitely wears more than his big sister and is certainly almost as taller as her. 😔

Has anyone noticed I recent pics how one of the twins is now taller than the other by quite a bit. They will hate that too. Now none of them look the same.
Florence has always been slightly taller, but it has definitely become more noticeable recently. and while the twins still looks similar at first glance, if you actually pause and look at their faces, the girls are pretty easy to tell apart, in a way that they weren't a few years ago. there's no need to rely on the colour of their hair accessories to diffrenciat ebetqeen the two, as F is notably taller than A, and has a longer, slightly slimmer, face, while A's is a little more rounded with fuller cheeks. they are especially easy to tell apart in photos where they are smiling, because Annabella's eyes squint slightly when she smiles, whereas Florence's look bigger in comparison.

you're totally right though - Alex and Char built their platform on being parents of triplet daughters, which often focused on A and F being identical - and now the girls are different heights and sizes and have different facial features! they no longer fit that triplet mould their parents are so desperate to keep them trapped in, and are recognisable as three individuals. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Alex wouldn't be able to lift all three girls simultaneously if Lottie wasn't the weight of an average two year old, so if suits his purposes to keep her malnourished and underweight in terms of creating the "cute" triplet content he relies on to be offered work with brands. i imagine he would struggle to lift the twins if he replaced Lottie with big Jim, since the kid definitely wears more than his big sister and is certainly almost as taller as her. 😔

Florence has always been slightly taller, but it has definitely become more noticeable recently. and while the twins still looks similar at first glance, if you actually pause and look at their faces, the girls are pretty easy to tell apart, in a way that they weren't a few years ago. there's no need to rely on the colour of their hair accessories to diffrenciat ebetqeen the two, as F is notably taller than A, and has a longer, slightly slimmer, face, while A's is a little more rounded with fuller cheeks. they are especially easy to tell apart in photos where they are smiling, because Annabella's eyes squint slightly when she smiles, whereas Florence's look bigger in comparison.

you're totally right though - Alex and Char built their platform on being parents of triplet daughters, which often focused on A and F being identical - and now the girls are different heights and sizes and have different facial features! they no longer fit that triplet mould their parents are so desperate to keep them trapped in, and are recognisable as three individuals. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I always felt that they were disappointed in Lottie being fraternal.
They’d have loved it had the three of them been identical, you only need to look at other Instagram accounts featuring identical triplets to see how much fuss they attract and how popular they are.
They get far more gifted stuff too which would be the real winner for this pair.

Reactions: 3
I noticed that the gels were all dressed up for NYE, probably gifted dresses. But the boys were just in tracksuits. Obviously don't get gifted stuff for them.

Reactions: 8
I noticed that the gels were all dressed up for NYE, probably gifted dresses. But the boys were just in tracksuits. Obviously don't get gifted stuff for them.
Gifted or not, the Gels are the money makers & must stand out at all times.

Or just damaging societal standards being put upon them that girls have to dress up and look lovely whilst men/boys don't have the same pressures.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always felt that they were disappointed in Lottie being fraternal.
They’d have loved it had the three of them been identical, you only need to look at other Instagram accounts featuring identical triplets to see how much fuss they attract and how popular they are.
They get far more gifted stuff too which would be the real winner for this pair.
i agree, having identical triplets would have been their dream. they definitely got more brand work when the girls were babies due to A and F, as there was often work that only included the twins. i think that's why Char still pushes the obsession with dressing all the girls in matching outfits and assigning them "favourite" colours etc - she is desperate to ensure they are still perceived as a trio; a set of three, because being a family with triplets is what their whole SM career is based on! Annabella and Florence are obvs identical, but they are far less similar as they have grown older - when they were babies, i couldn't tell the difference between the two, whereas now it's easy, even without relying on the pink/purple hairbands, because their faces are different shapes etc! - and with Lottie being fraternal, but also looking so distinctly different from her sisters, due to her looking so tiny and frail, they don't look like the perfect triplet set that would appeal to brands in the way they did as babies, and the way Char is desperate to cling onto. she is preventing the girls from developing as individuals and being allowed to have their own likes and dislikes etc, because she still wants them to be her little money makers! that's her priority - not focusing on ensuring her daughters are happy and healthy and feel loved and valued and safe. it still blows my mind that on their fifth birthday, all three girls received identical presents, just in their own assigned colours or differing disney princess! at five years old, those poor girls should be able to just be themselves, and in reality, they wouldn't all have identical likes and interests - it's only because they have specific toys and colours etc forced on them to keep them the same. 😔

it was actually really interesting when the girls were babies, because people would comment constantly that Lottie was their "favourite" - and Alex would constantly share photos of her because his audience adored her! and whilst it is distinctly creepy that a whole loads of random strangers have a "favourite" out of three girls they have never met, the twins may have got them more brand/ad work, but it was Lottie that earned them such a huge following in SM, because she has always had more character, with more of a cheeky personality! that's why it's so awful to watch the documentation of her deteriorating and fading away all displaydled on SM - she was always such a spritely little kid, and now she just seems exhausted and frail and unwell. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lottie really looks a child who is undergoing serious treatment. She needs medical help

• Sad
Regardless of the state of them and the kids they are still getting paid ads!
It literally blows my mind that they are earning so much money!
they are so scruffy and chavvy!
There are so many influencers accounts that are clean cut and appealing!
There’s is nothing about this family that entices me to buy the tit they advertise lol

Reactions: 7
Lottie really looks a child who is undergoing serious treatment. She needs medical help
she really does. none of the triplets look particularly healthy - hardly surprising, when their diet is so lacking in variety, thus important vitamins, minerals etc - but Lottie's fragility and how unwell and malnourished she looks is especially prominent when she is photographed with her siblings. even her skin tone makes her look sick. it would be incredibly easy to mistakenly assume she is seriously unwell and her health severely compromised, poor little girl. i don't know how Alex and Char are getting away with it, when her deteriorating health is so visible. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
No wonder why they go away so often it’s the only time they get fed decent food.

Reactions: 5
I see she's on the beg for an afternoon tea for her and the gels now. And she really loves those sheepskin waistcoat things on them. They now have new terracotta coloured ones.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Why do the gels always look so bloody scruffy compared to the boys. Put them in something half decent ffs

Reactions: 3
Why do the gels always look so bloody scruffy compared to the boys. Put them in something half decent ffs
i hate what they dress the girls in a lot of the time especially the identical outfits (pet hate of mine). the dress with tights and trainers combo is awful!
The lack of attention to their hair makes them look a little scruffy ..they also dont seem to acknowledge that Lottie has naturally wavy hair which needs different treatment the twins poker straight hair.

Reactions: 6
Are the children not supposed to be back at school today? My sons school went back today as did the other 3 in the local area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.