Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mines got another week off (well back in next Tuesday)
Oh lucky! Did you break up later than others? My son broke up on 16th December back today. Although tbh we were both ready for back to routine as much as I love him home we needed it 😂

Oh lucky! Did you break up later than others? My son broke up on 16th December back today. Although tbh we were both ready for back to routine as much as I love him home we needed it 😂
Some schools in the area didn't break up until 23rd December! And aren't back until Monday 9th

Reactions: 1
i hate what they dress the girls in a lot of the time especially the identical outfits (pet hate of mine). the dress with tights and trainers combo is awful!
The lack of attention to their hair makes them look a little scruffy ..they also dont seem to acknowledge that Lottie has naturally wavy hair which needs different treatment the twins poker straight hair.
it doesn't help that Lottie is so malnourished that her hair is visibly so thin and fragile, with broken ends. her hair has never grown as thick or long as the twins' - but as you say, Char is so intent on the triplets "matching" and combined with her laziness in terms of bothering to put a few seconds of her time into looking for tips on how to care for Lottie's wavy hair, instead of her own and the twins' straight hair, it's in awful condition and always appears straggly and uncared for - mainly because it is! she obviously uses the same shampoo and products on Lottie's hair as she does the twins, and the way she brushes all the gels' hair so fiercely and scrapes it so tightly back into ponytails - often while still wet 🤦🏻‍♀️ - that are so tight they appear painful isn't going to help the condition of their hair, and will eventually destroy their natural hairline - especially for poor Lottie when her hair is so fragile, it's going to seriously damage her hair and cause unnecessary breakage. 😔

i'm surprised she's actually allowed the gels leave the house with different hairstyles - especially the twins! Alex and Char have always been so focused on ensuring that A and F look identical, yet recently it is becoming far easier to tell them apart. Florence has always been slightly taller, but the difference in height is becoming more noticeable - plus the difference in their face shapes etc, which is even more noticeable when they smile. as they become less identical and grow as individuals, you'd think that Char would be even more desperate to push the forced "matching" - it's actually nice to see Florence being allowed to wear her hair in a ponytail while Annabella's is down.

as always though, the photos of Lottie are heartbreaking. her scruffy appearance isn't helped by the fact that her clothes are always far too big for her tiny frame, visibly hanging off her as Char has obvs bought the outfits in matching sizes, despite Lottie being so much smaller than the twins.and recently, her little face seems constantly covered in bruises and scabs - i appreciate that her body being malnourished means that wounds will heal more slowly, but i'm pretty sure the marks on her face are often a result of the twins being so rough with her whne they're playing - like the time Alex happily allowed them to swing her upside down, when she is obviously more fragile than the average child, due to her low weight etc - far more susceptible to bruising and broken bones, and if Alex and Char refuse to address her low weight, lack of nutrition and visibly deteriorating state of health, i wish they would at least be more cautious of allowing the other kids to be so rough with her. i would also be concerned about her complexion, which appears more yellow-tinged in every photo. 😔

Reactions: 2
If they put some serum or argon oil or something in Lotties hair it’ll really protect the dry damaged ends as well as helping her natural curls. But she’s too lazy to look into it and will just use the same products on all 3 for ease

• Sad
Reactions: 3
If they put some serum or argon oil or something in Lotties hair it’ll really protect the dry damaged ends as well as helping her natural curls. But she’s too lazy to look into it and will just use the same products on all 3 for ease
She must be straightening Lotties hair. We never see the ‘natural curls’ she was showing off a few months back. She’s desperate for them all to look as similar as possible for as long as she can get away with but it’s at the expense of the health of Lotties hair. I think she has bad hair anyway due to her dietary issues but the pulling & tugging on it to keep it straight will have it destroyed.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She must be straightening Lotties hair. We never see the ‘natural curls’ she was showing off a few months back. She’s desperate for them all to look as similar as possible for as long as she can get away with but it’s at the expense of the health of Lotties hair. I think she has bad hair anyway due to her dietary issues but the pulling & tugging on it to keep it straight will have it destroyed.
If Lottie does have curls the worst thing to do is brush her hair when it dry - her hair looks frizzy most of time because Chezza thinks all the girls need to have their hair treated the same.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how both of them are addicted to filming the kids even when they are trying to eat ! They give them no privacy whatsoever . They obviously have no concept about having a public profile and filming them excessively . They obviously don’t care who sees them.
As for Charlotte requesting people ‘support small businesses’ , yeah right ! , what a cheek she has after she grabbed all those PR products over Christmas . She was just like a vulcher.

Reactions: 7
If Lottie does have curls the worst thing to do is brush her hair when it dry - her hair looks frizzy most of time because Chezza thinks all the girls need to have their hair treated the same.
She made a huge deal over Lotties natural curls months ago & has made no effort to look after them. She has to have them looking as alike as possible, it really annoys me because with the right care she would have beautiful hair

Reactions: 4
My son has twins in his class they couldn’t be more different. Their mum is lovely and lets them be themselves, she sees them as individuals and not a duo. Even to parties I’ve seen them turn up in clothing you can tell they’ve picked themselves. Shame char is so focused on image and everything must match instead of allowing the girls to find their own identity now they’re getting older

• Heart
See this after a beach trip with air dried hair, it’s nothing like her sisters on the same day.
So sad to see. I have naturally curly hair and my hair would look like that if I brushed it. It needs to be washed gently and conditioned really well and left to do its own thing.

Straight back to school from the hotel. Not the first time they've done this. I don't understand why they would drag the kids up early and drive 2 hours straight to school. Just go home the day before. It can't be nice for the kids.

• Sad
Straight back to school from the hotel. Not the first time they've done this. I don't understand why they would drag the kids up early and drive 2 hours straight to school. Just go home the day before. It can't be nice for the kids.
they must be so tired. 😔

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t do that to my kids. I just can’t understand their reasons why. It’s more crap to pack in the car & would add so much needless stress to the morning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.