Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone local needs to do a drive past on a Wednesday and check out what vehicles are outside!

Reactions: 5
What even are those tracksuits the girls are wearing?! They’re at least 3 sizes too big and disgusting!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What even are those tracksuits the girls are wearing?! They’re at least 3 sizes too big and disgusting!
They literally would dress the triplets in anything if it was given to them for free.
I bet they are so bitter that the triplets aren’t identical and poor lottie is the odd one out. Imagine how much better it would be for the gram if they were all identical.... bet they are fuming about it every time they take pictures (all the time)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the twins is obviously painfully shy.
It’s cruel that they keep getting them to perform for the camera.

Reactions: 4
The colour is the worst thing about them. They remind me of the tracksuits that my brother and I used to wear from markets in the 80's

Is there a stir fry diet I've never heard of before? Every night. bleeping hell. Get on Google, finding good wholesome family meals is one search away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha omg the every night stir-fry’s are AMAZING!! Honestly she’s totally bonkers.
we’ve gone from spag Bol/pasta everyday to stir fry everyday
Can’t wait to see what the next food obsession is!

Reactions: 3
Looks like the girls haven’t been bathed/ showed since Saturday when they went to be with wet hair, there on the phone all day go on bbc food and get some decent food Ideas

Reactions: 2
I came on here to say about the stir frys. Who eats the same meal so many nights in a row? Even if it is slightly different it's still stir fry. So strange.

Hahahahaha omg the every night stir-fry’s are AMAZING!! Honestly she’s totally bonkers.
we’ve gone from spag Bol/pasta everyday to stir fry everyday
Can’t wait to see what the next food obsession is!
Maybe curry next week. Chicken curry, lamb curry, beef curry, vegetable curry hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What a terrible advertisement for those tracksuits. I’d be raging if it was my business. They looked so ugly because they were completely the wrong size for the girls. I can’t imagine anyone would be rushing to buy one.

Is Alex working from home downstairs in a busy family kitchen.... when they’ve got a spare bedroom and one new room just for Lego!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.