Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why their playroom is so not child friendly 🤦🏽‍♀️ It just looks like it was designed to be insta ready. Why not get decent toy storage and get rid of the sofa so there’s actually space for them to play!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why their playroom is so not child friendly 🤦🏽‍♀️ It just looks like it was designed to be insta ready. Why not get decent toy storage and get rid of the sofa so there’s actually space for them to play!
If it was mine I’d have thrown a couple of large bean bags in a corner. It’s such an awkward shape there’s not much else they can do with the corners anyway so a big comfy seating area & then organise the toy storage along the only good straight wall in the room would have worked so much better.

Reactions: 1
He says they always kept spares for the girls in the car??
1 your not meant to be driving ANYWHERE unless it’s ESSENTIAL
2 they blatantly didn’t drive! They live near that part of the river

If it was mine I’d have thrown a couple of large bean bags in a corner. It’s such an awkward shape there’s not much else they can do with the corners anyway so a big comfy seating area & then organise the toy storage along the only good straight wall in the room would have worked so much better.
It is awful. The sofa is too big. The macrame wallhangings are boring, what is wrong with some child friendly pictures and bright colours. Bean bags would have been much better.

What the duck is that play room about!? Hardly a toy in sight and looks nothing like a playroom

Reactions: 3
Dull as dishwater that playroom, nothing bright and joyful in there. Frame some of the kids paintings for the wall and ditch the bland macrame. Cosy and chill room, no way.

On average once per month.....not sure you could say that is classed as forever changing beds 😂😂

• Haha
They have gone from pasta 5 times a week it stir fry 5 times a weeks, I don’t understand why they eat the same over and over

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love how they applaud her like she’s some sort of gourmet chef. Even Jimmy could throw a bag of prechopped veg on a pan!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A van AND a car outside their house today!!!!

Workmen or rule breakers?? Is renovating two bathrooms necessary when we’re at the height of a pandemic! #braindeads

A van AND a car outside their house today!!!!

Workmen or rule breakers?? Is renovating two bathrooms necessary when we’re at the height of a pandemic! #braindeads
To them it will be as their havent got a anywhere to get a vath or shower but the girls room. But bet that bathroom be next after these two are done with.

He says they always kept spares for the girls in the car??
1 your not meant to be driving ANYWHERE unless it’s ESSENTIAL
2 they blatantly didn’t drive! They live near that part of the river
And that’s a lie anyway! In the summer one of the girls fell in some mud and they made a big post about the kindness of strangers because they had to borrow some leggings as they brought NO spare clothes out with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

And that’s a lie anyway! In the summer one of the girls fell in some mud and they made a big post about the kindness of strangers because they had to borrow some leggings as they brought NO spare clothes out with them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Omg yes I remember that!!!

Rainbow salad?? You mean stirfry.
Is she trying to be like Nigella and her meecrowavay

• Haha
Those reels 😩😩😩 boring af these 2! It’s one of the only threads I’m actively involved in so if I didn’t follow them I would be wasting my time as a tattler 😂

Just come on to say ‘WTF have they done to Henry’s hair?’ I’m guessing hair cuts like that are banned at school, so as soon as the schools close, they make him look like a thug 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I’m a remedial cook at best and my pans have been used more than hers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.