Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Alex working from home downstairs in a busy family kitchen.... when they’ve got a spare bedroom and one new room just for Lego!!!?
I wondered this? When my OH has to work from home he uses one of our kids rooms which already has a desk, means the kids have free run of the house and he gets left in peace.

Reactions: 1
The sharing the chores thing made me laugh. Charlotte does duck all. The chores are left to the girls and occasionally Alex.

Reactions: 2
Not sure how H is supposed to work in that madness. It would make a lot more sense for himself & Dad to set themselves up upstairs away from the noise.
My son is just across the hall from my husband & its working well. If my husband is in a meeting I pop up & help if needed & the toddler pops in & out of her bedroom for the few mins it takes

Anyone else find it really cringe how all of a sudden she's promoting all these different accounts that we "all will just love" 🤢 and she's spending hours voice noting someone she's known what sounds like days!!!???? Snore off 😴😴

Reactions: 4
Alex wet himself! That’s revolting!! Absolutely revolting
Notice in one of Alex’ stories from the garden! Jimmy was left sitting in his high chair whilst Charlotte scrolled her phone at the breakfast bar! Parenting at its finest!!!!

Notice in one of Alex’ stories from the garden! Jimmy was left sitting in his high chair whilst Charlotte scrolled her phone at the breakfast bar! Parenting at its finest!!!!
Why must he film every single time he kicks a ball with Henry. Just give your children your attention. And just going around the table having none conversations with the kids to make a story.

I also don't understand why they had Jimmy when they don't pay enough attention to the rest of them.

Reactions: 6
I just saw that and couldn’t believe what I was reading! Why the hell would you admit that?!! 🤮

Not sure how H is supposed to work in that madness.
I know this may divide the crowd, but Henners has no hope in that environment with those parents and I don’t think working quietly upstairs will greatly improve his academic chances.

Reactions: 7
I know this may divide the crowd, but Henners has no hope in that environment with those parents and I don’t think working quietly upstairs will greatly improve his academic chances.
Doesn’t need to. He’s going to be goalkeeper for Tottenham... 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wtf?! Can someone explain please, I don’t want to watch that muppet’s stories 😅

I think Daddy is pushing towards him being a footballer. It’s the one thing he makes an effort to fit into his daily routine.

Wtf?! Can someone explain please, I don’t want to watch that muppet’s stories 😅

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They’re bored today! Hundreds of stories!

Click click click again!
The more charlottes shows her face the less attractive she gets! I think it’s because I get the impression she rates herself! She does stupid movements with her mouth and doesn’t stop touching her hair

Reactions: 5
Wtf I've had 4 kids and even I can hold in a wee when I am desperate.

Least the girls are getting there weekly bath tonight, so Alex and Charlotte get gusto food good nice fresh cooked food and the kids getting given pasta or chicken nuggets 🤬
I’m so confused... today it snowed in Kent and I know it snowed in Hinchland... why would you put your premature triplets (who can’t sleep in their rooftop prison without wearing 47 layers) into an outdoor hot tub that isn’t designed for children who can’t regulate their body temperature?

Am I being thick or are they?

I bet that was a nice street before the Clampetts moved in.

Reactions: 9
I hope they remembered to shower the girls when they got out of the hot tub!
You are supposed to shower the chemicals off aren’t you?

Reactions: 3
And please dry their hairs before bed this time!

I cant believe a grown man wet himself and thinks its funny to share it online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.