Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re bored today! Hundreds of stories!

Click click click again!
The more charlottes shows her face the less attractive she gets! I think it’s because I get the impression she rates herself! She does stupid movements with her mouth and doesn’t stop touching her hair
She isn't an attractive woman at all, I think it says a lot Alex is the better looking of the two of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Caved in and I’m watching these idiots give their house tour. Words Chezza can’t pronounice (in the first 2 minutes):

Waws = Walls
KiChin = Kitchen

Update 9 minutes in...

Assessorees = Accessories

Update again...

These idiots painted over a marble fireplace!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Caved in and I’m watching these idiots give their house tour. Words Chezza can’t pronounice (in the first 2 minutes):

Waws = Walls
KiChin = Kitchen

Update 9 minutes in...

Update again...

And poor Henner’s haircut 😬

Waws = Walls
KiChin = Kitchen

Update 9 minutes in...

Update again...

I’d rather watch paint dry 👍🏻🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder if those kids all think that every child’s life consists of being filmed and commentated on by their father while eating & getting into bed?
Do they think it’s normal? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Apparently Reg is loving his daily walks. He should be walked twice a day, every day.

Reactions: 6
Still can’t get the bloody helmets right. Foreheads exposed & Lotties is way too big for her

Imagine the withdrawal symptoms for this pair if their internet was disconnected for a week.😱😳 Would they even survive?

Reactions: 5
Imagine the withdrawal symptoms for this pair if their internet was disconnected for a week.😱😳 Would they even survive?
Imagine having to spend proper time with your kids that isn’t from the other side of a phone, they wouldn’t know what to do

• Sad
All of that soccer practice is Henry destined to be the next Beckham.? Bend it like Gallbally doesn't really sound right.🤗⚽🥅

Reactions: 1
Why does Lottie (monkey) always seem pushed out with this family? She would of been better to stand infront of Henry. When i saw this i was like wait where's Lottie then saw she was right atvthe bottom left. Plus i feel she is the black sheep. Has no attention from her dad he never tolds her for photos. No wonder she blanks him. She knows her father doesn't care for her. Feel so sorry for her.

Attachments

• Sad
Why does Lottie (monkey) always seem pushed out with this family? She would of been better to stand infront of Henry. When i saw this i was like wait where's Lottie then saw she was right atvthe bottom left. Plus i feel she is the black sheep. Has no attention from her dad he never tolds her for photos. No wonder she blanks him. She knows her father doesn't care for her. Feel so sorry for her.
Just out of interest how come you covered their faces? As their Instagram is public so anyone can see their pics anyway. Not saying it’s wrong, but I’ve noticed some people do this on tattle and just wondering what the reasoning is. Ta :)

and yes it’s so sad this pic just shows why all of us already know- poor lottie is the “odd one out” and doesn’t pull in the “likes” so gets shoved to the side....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.