Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the fan accounts, how is this normal?! They both follow this fan account it’s just creepy, nobody knows who is behind the account!
If someone said that direct to me about my child or any child that they didnt know, then the police would be involved, but because it's Instagram and the freek is anonymous it's OK, all Nine accounts have posts saying the same thing, whoever has these accounts needs reporting, it is not right, how can these bleeping twats think it's OK. 😡 😡 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That is sickening . And they follow these accounts ?!? What the actual duck is wrong with the pair of them .

Surely they've got to be joking with their youtube videos.. their most recent one is Bedtime routine with 5 kids and their "top tips". What bedtime routine? The same PJs theyve had on for the last week, no bath and letting them jump on the bed and get over excited?
That is why they gave the children a bath, wash their hair and had new PJ's on!!

Reactions: 1
Hi Charlotte sad Alex 👋🏼

Well done!!! You finally changed the kids beds!! Free bedding? Or is it part of next weeks top tips 🤣
I mean we’re living for these right now 🙈
Wondering if you’ve changed the bottom sheet tho??
Please bath and hair wash the girls just so they can experience full cleanliness 👍🏻
Well done Charlotte for taking your boob out of jimmys mouth long enough for Alex to have some quality time with the golden child!
The girls could really do with quality time WITHOUT your phone, them ignoring you calling their names is an obvious sign of that. Still not ‘buying’ this quality time tho! It’s so fake, I think the girls sense that too 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Blimey what’s wrong with them today - Chazza taking the girls out on her own with Henry and leaving Jimmy with his dad for a change! And now they’re eating dinner together as a family. That together with the clean bedding I’m in shock!

• Haha
So sick when their address, Henry’s school and the girls’ preschool names are all readily known 🤢 as well as how easy it is to know where they are on any given day (Tuesday garden centre, Wednesday ASDA and Costa etc etc), pre-lockdown! I would be scared for my family’s safety if that were me.
Remember
I realised that after I wrote this, how sad that was the reason they had a bath and fresh PJs on.
and why all of a sudden she was present for their bedtime! So sad😞

Blimey what’s wrong with them today - Chazza taking the girls out on her own with Henry and leaving Jimmy with his dad for a change! And now they’re eating dinner together as a family. That together with the clean bedding I’m in shock!
They are reading the comments here!👋🏻

Reactions: 2
Haven’t listened to any stories with the sound on today but how empty and soulless must your life be if you have to film the one family dinner time you have all week?! Calling Tattle Bingo on that being the subject of the next vlog 🙋🏼‍♀️

Going back to the fan accounts, how is this normal?! They both follow this fan account it’s just creepy, nobody knows who is behind the account!
This actually makes me feel sick, I have a little boy and the thought of someone I didn't know saying that about him over the internet makes me feel ill. Then again I don't plaster my child all over the internet for likes and free stuff!!!! Honestly though should these accounts be reported??? It makes me angry that people on here are bothered but there parents don't seem to be, unless it's someone they know who's made them???

• Wow
I'm going to put money on it that's it's all for the Vlog, watch this space.

Mr & Mrs twit tattlers have the sussed, we are watching 😂 👀

This actually makes me feel sick, I have a little boy and the thought of someone I didn't know saying that about him over the internet makes me feel ill. Then again I don't plaster my child all over the internet for likes and free stuff!!!! Honestly though should these accounts be reported??? It makes me angry that people on here are bothered but there parents don't seem to be, unless it's someone they know who's made them???
I've reported the accounts, let's see what happens.

Think I've heard before that Instagram couldn't care less and never follow up complaints! Maybe if more reported it may make a difference, these account are so creepy, who would have them and say that sort of stuff about young kids unless they have an unhealthy interest in strangers kids!!! 😲 😲 😲

Reactions: 1
Yes it is very weird, whoever has these accounts as a parent I would get them shut down, but it seems the Twats are happy with them and even comment 😡

Kids have one each!!! 🤮 All very strange, those poor girls, as if they don't have enough exposure.

Charlotte even has the girls talking and saying hi to whoever runs these accounts, bloody weird is an understatement! It's very creepy the gushing outpouring of 'love' this person posts, it's certainly not normal 😲 yikes!!! It could be anybody.
That's honestly knocked me sick. I've worked for a long time in forensic MH.... good chance these accounts aren't made by 'Amelia' 'Sophie' etc but some peados building up their collections 😭😭 how can they think it's okay??

Sorry if that's been said, just catching up and couldn't believe my eyes seeing that post

Reactions: 6
No bath again tonight, clean sheets and no bath! That is one of my pet hates, no one is allowed in clean sheets unless they have had a shower in my house 😂

Girls hair all greasy and still in ties, they looked sweaty at dinner time, have been outside walking etc, but that doesn't warrent a bath 😡 no bath unless it's needed for the Vlog.

This 'family' dinner is definitely for YouTube, they can't even enjoy a meal together without Chezzas common as muck voice booming, and them being filmed, her tone of voice & the things she said is all so false, it's so obvious it's all for show and content.

Reactions: 3
No bath again tonight, clean sheets and no bath! That is one of my pet hates, no one is allowed in clean sheets unless they have had a shower in my house 😂

Girls hair all greasy and still in ties, they looked sweaty at dinner time, have been outside walking etc, but that doesn't warrent a bath 😡 no bath unless it's needed for the Vlog.

This 'family' dinner is definitely for YouTube, they can't even enjoy a meal together without Chezzas common as muck voice booming, and them being filmed, her tone of voice & the things she said is all so false, it's so obvious it's all for show and content.
There faces were covered in dinner and they were eating with there hands, it’s been a whole week with out a bath. I’ve got 4 kids and I no it’s hard work but u can make it fun even one in one out it’s not rocket science 🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.