Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of tit that bedtime routine is!! Bath every 3 weeks no cuddles for jimmy or Charlotte involved just question time and bouncing on the bed!

Reactions: 2
I’m absolute fuming!
The bedtime routine! I’ve not even watched it but they are having a laugh! Can you report them to YouTube for talking bullshit????

I absolutely HATE it when he calls them herberts!

Reactions: 1
I’m absolute fuming!
The bedtime routine! I’ve not even watched it but they are having a laugh! Can you report them to YouTube for talking bullshit????

I absolutely HATE it when he calls them herberts!
Princess Charlotte had a sweat on i turned off after that!! Utter crap Alex's puts the girls beds every night. If he actually read them a story we would know about it x

I refuse to give their YouTube a watch but I cannot believe that the new pj's and bath was for YouTube, WTF, how low can 2 parents go. They are a tit show.
Oh I wish SS would give them a visit, how can they treat those kids so badly, 😢 they boil my piss, Urghhhh

They are so fake
Ordered veg for the snack video yet they havent ever done it before
Fresh pjs and bath for the bedtime routine, something not done often

Do they think people on youtube are from an instagramless planet? 😂😂

They are so fake
Ordered veg for the snack video yet they havent ever done it before
Fresh pjs and bath for the bedtime routine, something not done often

Do they think people on youtube are from an instagramless planet? 😂😂
Their YouTube figures are diabolical, struggling to get 500 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Keep up the day job greaseball, 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Those fan pages just prove how wrong it is to over expose your children on social media.
No amount of free crap is worth that.
It should be illegal to even show your children's face on s.m., let alone give a running commentary of their entire life.
All of these child sellers make me sick to my stomach.

Reactions: 3
Those fan pages just prove how wrong it is to over expose your children on social media.
No amount of free crap is worth that.
It should be illegal to even show your children's face on s.m., let alone give a running commentary of their entire life.
All of these child sellers make me sick to my stomach.
There's NINE of these fan accounts for the GREEDbally kids, each one as sick & creepy as the last. Each one followed my the Twats.

• Wow
  • Angry
There's NINE of these fan accounts for the GREEDbally kids, each one as sick & creepy as the last. Each one followed my the Twats.
So sick when their address, Henry’s school and the girls’ preschool names are all readily known 🤢 as well as how easy it is to know where they are on any given day (Tuesday garden centre, Wednesday ASDA and Costa etc etc), pre-lockdown! I would be scared for my family’s safety if that were me.

This was filmed the last time they were bathed and changed there pjs and that was last Thursday I think, no wonder they are getting no views all all put on for you tube, Charlotte has no warmth for them girls , as soon as jimmy got out the bath and sat with the girls her face changed
I noticed that too, its sad that the only reason those children had fresh PJs and a bath is because it was for a youtube video!! She really doesnt, she makes it so obvious that Jimmy is the favourite, I feel so sorry for the girls with the way she's just pushed them aside.

Its actually scary, that coupled with the amount of information you can find out about them online! Its like they really dont care about their kids safety, all they want is to expose them on social media for freebies. Its disgusting.

So sick when their address, Henry’s school and the girls’ preschool names are all readily known 🤢 as well as how easy it is to know where they are on any given day (Tuesday garden centre, Wednesday ASDA and Costa etc etc), pre-lockdown! I would be scared for my family’s safety if that were me.
It's downright dangerous🤬

It really upsets me to see her whole face , voice and body language change around the girls. She has no time or patience for them. What the duck has gone on for her to be that way. She hasn’t always been that way

It really upsets me to see her whole face , voice and body language change around the girls. She has no time or patience for them. What the duck has gone on for her to be that way. She hasn’t always been that way
It’s very odd. I wonder if she just struggles with the toddler stage and so tries to have as little to do with them as she can. She seems to like babies who just sit there & older kids who can entertain themselves.

Shes too interested in her social media life to do anything with the kids. And she can get #breastfeeding #ugotthismama props with jimmy 🥱🥱

I have five kids, I can’t imagine anyone being interested in their bedtime routine?! Do people honestly ask them about theirs?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.