Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would he post a video online in stories where his daughters do unintentionally show their "knic naks " and you have to tell them to stop raising their legs throughout?

"Nobody wants to see your knic naks". Yes there are some people who will save that.

Surely any reasonable person wouldn't use that clip.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Why would he post a video online in stories where his daughters do unintentionally show their "knic naks " and you have to tell them to stop raising their legs throughout?

"Nobody wants to see your knic naks". Yes there are some people who will save that.

Has he deleted it? I can’t see it... must have read here then realised it wasn’t a good idea to keep it up 🙄

Nighties again!
Lottie told to put her leg down! Like she can’t even be left to relax in her own home!
Leave off the filming! Your ‘content’ is boring and you ‘influence’ no one!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nighties again!
Lottie told to put her leg down! Like she can’t even be left to relax in her own home!
Leave off the filming! Your ‘content’ is boring and you ‘influence’ no one!!!
Just about to say the same thing, poor kids can't just be kids because Fatty greaseball is filming content, god how much do I hate these parents. 😡

Quick glimpse of Lotties knickers, that will make some pervs that watch happy won't it Alex.? Obviously you think it's OK though, content is far more important that your daughters privacy, 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Was Henry in the boot of their car on the stories? As obviously Jimmy has his seat now.

didn’t think they had a seven seater
How long before they try getting a new #gifted car

Was Henry in the boot of their car on the stories? As obviously Jimmy has his seat now.

They have a Ford s max they are a 7 seater , fancy doing a ad for face masks now making money from covid, and them dirty night dresses again what that night 15

Reactions: 1
Who called the face marks in their stories the other day!
Not only is their content boring it’s predictable!

If you were that worried about your children’s safety you’d keep them at home! Not drag them around a garden centre that is NOT a necessity!
Is that not the guidelines????
Considering you use their prematurity for everything else 🙄 I’m shocked your dragging them round a dirty garden centre! 🤦🏼‍♀️

And the state of Henry’s bedroom! The mess! The decor 😱

Reactions: 2

They tried that some time ago asking for recommendations for a mini van and what car to get. Died a death when they wasn’t gifted a free car. I don’t know how these people sleep at night begging for stuff the way they do.

Reactions: 5

True, but reasonable people could manage to get on with their life without a camera/phone glued to their hand recording every single mundane activity. What a sad way to live.

Reactions: 3
I love the newest mask post
“#supportsmallbusiness” by taking their free gifted tit 😂
Plus vistaprint is under fire atm for printing all lives matter masks, he’ll take any old tit doesnt even bother looking into the company.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who called the face marks in their stories the other day!
Not only is their content boring it’s predictable!

If you were that worried about your children’s safety you’d keep them at home! Not drag them around a garden centre that is NOT a necessity!
Is that not the guidelines????
Considering you use their prematurity for everything else 🙄 I’m shocked your dragging them round a dirty garden centre! 🤦🏼‍♀️

And the state of Henry’s bedroom! The mess! The decor 😱
I agree about henrys room . What an absolute state ! Somebody else’s carpet , bed and wallpaper . Plastic storage towers everywhere and pictures blue tacced to the wall.

I agree about henrys room . What an absolute state ! Somebody else’s carpet , bed and wallpaper . Plastic storage towers everywhere and pictures blue tacced to the wall.
Can’t help but think the whole point of filming in there was to attract attention from companies. Look at the poor state of our sons bedroom...please help us. Really hope no one takes the bait. They need to remember what it’s like to reach into their own pockets for things.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure during lockdown he took the girls for sweets at a local shop, where were the masks then!

Reactions: 6
I love the newest mask post
“#supportsmallbusiness” by taking their free gifted tit 😂
Plus vistaprint is under fire atm for printing all lives matter masks, he’ll take any old tit doesnt even bother looking into the company.
Very few of these Instagramers who were so quick to jump on the blm bandwagon don't have a clue as to what BLM actually is, only now are people realising its not what they all think but of course they had to get involved, this just shows that this family don't have a clue. 😡

Reactions: 2
Very few of these Instagramers who were so quick to jump on the blm bandwagon don't have a clue as to what BLM actually is, only now are people realising its not what they all think but of course they had to get involved, this just shows that this family don't have a clue. 😡
Yeah i 100% think many instagrammers jumped on the bandwagon in order to avoid getting any backlash for not saying/doing/using platform etc etc. And therefore used the pointless blackout tuesday square and dusted their hands “all done for the day char, dont worry we done the black people square thing so people wont be mad lol”
And it shows with alex as he done that weird interview with henry, making it all about alex.
But anyway, if he really wanted to protect the kids, dont go to the garden centre.
Or go to the garden centre but dont make a big hoohah “LOOK AT US WEARING MASKS SOCIAL DISTUNCEEN.”

I’m sure during lockdown he took the girls for sweets at a local shop, where were the masks then!
It was right in the thick of lockdown as well!
As his post said, he wants to protect his kids. When its free 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
The nighties again! Turns out Henry wears the same stinky nightwear too 🙈

You know what!! I’m not even surprised anymore!

Can’t believe the bed bouncing!

Can't believe I'm saying this but almost 2 WEEKS IN THE SAME NIGHTIES 😲 🤮 they must stink.

Child neglect pure & simple. Such a revolting couple.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.