Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they’re trying to work out how to use the washing machine to wash those crusty nighties 🤢
Well it took them months to master the oven instructions ready for last week’s vlog so maybe we can look forward to a 20 minute video of Princess Charlotte tackling the washing by 2021?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think they are so quiet because of the comments on here . It’s like everything , we mention how jimmy never had tummy time or play mat time then suddenly he’s on one.
Alex never mentions his mental health all of a sudden there’s a post.
They are just planning how to address some of the stuff we have said here . But for god sake put your kids in different pjs you grebs !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why wouldn't the girls know how to operate his phone, they've had it in their face since birth almost.
It would be a really shame if one of them tossed it in the paddle pool.....not.

Reactions: 3
Can i ask a dim question pls? I follow them on you tube but they dont upload much. Are you all seeing these vodeos on instagram? I cant work out how to watch their videos on insta, i can see photos and theres some videos like jimmys tickle time but not the ones youre talking about??

Can i ask a dim question pls? I follow them on you tube but they dont upload much. Are you all seeing these vodeos on instagram? I cant work out how to watch their videos on insta, i can see photos and theres some videos like jimmys tickle time but not the ones youre talking about??
They are there instagram stories .
The bed jumping and stuff

It's all the same their content is dire, to watch it on Instagram just click their main pic if it has a red circle around it?

Your not missing much from this dirty, grubby lazy family 🤮

Haven’t caught up in a while on their stories or this thread but just skimmed through his stories and one of the triplets is in bed with Henry. It may have been discussed previously but this literally gives me anxiety, shes 3 and is on a top bunk 😖

Haven’t caught up in a while on their stories or this thread but just skimmed through his stories and one of the triplets is in bed with Henry. It may have been discussed previously but this literally gives me anxiety, shes 3 and is on a top bunk 😖
Oh its fine, it's content for insta & the vlog, really doesn't matter that it's dangerous and the kid could fall in the middle of the night & break her neck.
It's all about the content and making money the Greedballys are really something else. 😡

It's Lotties turn to sleep there tonight. 🙈

Anyone else notice Alex has washed his hair!!!
Looks like they have all had a wash, maybe it's a bi-weekly event for all the stinky Greedballys?

Clean bedding, bath and CLEAN Pj's for the girls, bloody hell I almost chocked on my cuppa 😂 thars it now for another 2 weeks.

Lottie sleeping in bunk bed tomorrow apparently as she didn't want to sleep in it tonight, or is it because they have read here, and after being told it's bloody dangerous? As they don't have enough brain cells to realise themselves. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Looks like they have all had a wash, maybe it's a bi-weekly event for all the stinky Greedballys?

Clean bedding, bath and CLEAN Pj's for the girls, bloody hell I almost chocked on my cuppa 😂 thars it now for another 2 weeks.

Lottie sleeping in bunk bed tomorrow apparently as she didn't want to sleep in it tonight, or is it because they have read here, and after being told it's bloody dangerous? As they don't have enough brain cells to realise themselves. 🤷‍♀️
I am actually so shocked!! Well done guys for looking after your children properly 😂

Network rail ad? 😂😂😂 duck me whats next? Ad for cat shampoo? He really takes any old random tit 😂

also it really does appear that they properly wash biweekly.
Twice a month
Ew 🤢

Fresh PJs AND bedding?! Bloody hell, nearly choked on my drink I was that shocked! Hopefully it's not just for another vlog though

Do you think she will ever stop dressing them the same as each other?

Wednesday isn’t it? Grandparents would have been round today to do the house work for them whilst Chezza breastfeeds and drinks her hot cup of tea.

ETA - wonder if Granny also bathed them all too 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Wednesday isn’t it? Grandparents would have been round today to do the house work for them whilst Chezza breastfeeds and drinks her hot cup of tea.

ETA - wonder if Granny also bathed them all too 😂😂
They can only be in their garden until the 4t? Then they have to socially distance?! Probably why no stories today.

They can only be in their garden until the 4t? Then they have to socially distance?! Probably why no stories today.
Well after greaseball’s swiftly deleted ‘socially distanced beers’ not photo, I doubt somehow they have been following the rules.

‘When I found out @networkrail were running a campaign.......’ he had to get involved!
Do you think he actually convinces himself??
Nothing to do with the fee Alex? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.