Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like the decking and someone fitting the telly into that awful box in the kitchen . They haven’t followed the rules since day one , and have had work men in the house ( for non essential emergency work ). They just play along for the likes .
Like the BLM stuff, Alex didn’t have a clue & showed himself to be the knuckle dragger he is .

Reactions: 3
Do you think she will ever stop dressing them the same as each other?
It’s about time she just let them wear what they want to. Instead of them having to match. I don’t actually think the triplets look that much alike anymore.

Reactions: 7
What the heck is this, load of 'ole slop, looks like it's a ready meal going by the shape of the rice. 🤢🤢🤮🤮 No salad, or veg in sight, just more brown crap, hope they all end up with yummy ache and the shits.

Not sure how any mum can be as lazy as titface.

More freebees this morning, like they really need this for 3x3 yr olds 😡 wonder how long it will be 'on show'

Attachments

I really don’t believe the girls have been bathed and had their hair washed tonight. It’s nice to see Charlotte putting them to bed.

Imagine your bedtime routine as a toddler involving your mum filming you showing your knickers off to strangers on the internet... poor kids can’t even be put to bed by their mum without her filming them and their *gifted items...

• Angry
Omg Charlotte’s stories have made me so angry tonight! Firstly that stupid gifted pod that you could pick up for a couple of quid off eBay (no joke - I got an unbranded one, similar size, 2 years ago for less than a fiver!) and then tonight’s stories take the bleeping biscuit!! The ONE bedtime she’s done with them in ages and she filmed stories for a bleeping #gifted set of TODDLER UNDERWEAR 🤢 do you not realise how inappropriate that is Charlotte?!?! Showing off Annabelle lying like that too, wtf is wrong with you when any old perv could be watching those stories! Oh and the icing on the cake... YOU’VE NEVER ACTUALLY USED THEM BEFORE!! What a bleeping twit she is!! Enjoy your girls and stop selling every aspect of their life for some free pants ffs 😭😭

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Wonder how many nights in a row they’ll be in these PJs for before they get washed... place your bets now! I’m going for 14 now they have these new toddler pants- less reason to wash them!!! 🙄

What the heck is this, load of 'ole slop, looks like it's a ready meal going by the shape of the rice. 🤢🤢🤮🤮 No salad, or veg in sight, just more brown crap, hope they all end up with yummy ache and the shits.

More freebees this morning, like they really need this for 3x3 yr olds 😡 wonder how long it will be 'on show'
It’s curry out the jar and microwave rice , on her latest story she kept saying she had bathed the girls and how they were all clean , funny tho as Alex put sorties in about 30 minutes before her and there was the same as after there ‘bath’ no way they got bath two nights in a row , and more gifted stuff before bed , bet the kids find it strange when mom or dad hand over money or a bank card to pay for stuff

Reactions: 1
I can’t wrap my head around their followers. They really think it’s okay to see someone else’s child , in their underwear on an open profile . Or advertising everything they get sent . That national rail AD was an absolute tit show. You could tell the knuckle dragger hasn’t even attempted to write the picture caption himself .

looks like microwave veet rice!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Dear Titface.
Stop lying , those girls haven't had a barf, you obviously have been reading here and you know, we know just how filthy your family is, and so you are now going to keep saying they have had a barf, when we know there is no way you would ever barf them 2 nights running.

Talking and showing knickers, WTF are you thinking, bet all the perverts enjoyed watching that. Give you girls some bleeping privacy you absolute tool.

Once in a blue moon you put your kids to bed with a camera in their face, do your kids actually know what a quite bedtime/ story is?

You and greaseball really are the worse parents I think I've ever seen, hang your heads in shame for what you are doing to your kids. 😡

The crafty pod needs to be tagged #begged not #gifted

Didn’t watch any of her other videos! Way too many and they’re always boring, so no idea what the above relates to lol

This is just the creepiest thing ever...

View attachment 170443
And now tonight the weirdo has seen her showing her knickers and talking about them etc

The GREEDballys are every peados dream.

How this is allowed I'll never understand, there should be a law against it. It's child abuse nothing more nothing less, selling those girls souls to the devil for financial gain.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That is horrendous. It could be some sick weirdo behind that account. These two are an absolute disgrace to parenting.

Reactions: 6
Remember last week when Alex barked at Lottie for lifting up her leg and accidentally showing her knickers? Maybe it was because Charlotte was going to film them showing them off!

How can they be okay with paedophiles making fan accounts for their young children? I just can't understand it. They do not deserve those kids.

Reactions: 7
I find it so wrong talking about your kids going to the toilet and showing their underwear to strangers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.