Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same nighties AGAIN
Same nighties think is that 11 nights? No bath and greasy hair, those girls are so neglected 😢 you can give them all the toys in the world but I bet they would give them up in a heartbeat to have mummy & daddy's attention/bedtime stories, love and to not be filmed constantly 😔

Reactions: 3
We’ve got to be nearing 2 weeks now???

Also his photo on the gram is not today! Dinners were different on stories! Can’t even get that right!

Another boring bedtime and two boring posts from the pair of them 🥱

Top tips - if you want your children to eat their dinners stop asking them inane questions, take distractions away before they sit to eat and maybe put your phone down from their faces. 🤯

Reactions: 6
Imagine when the kids are older- they will be asked to draw a picture of mummy and daddy at school and they will draw an outline of a face with a phone in front of it because their parents never talk to them without filming them.... so sad

Reactions: 7
"Lottie eat now" "Lottie eat" greaseball was losing it a little, I can imagine him being a nasty piece of work if those kids don't perform as & when he wants.

Bribing them with a chocolate orange, what ever happened to a proper pudding? Not sure the kids know what one is, but maybe a good idea to make one Titface, if you have time of course!

Lottie might eat if u get the phone out her face and give her a fking chance to enjoy her food like a normal human but nevermind.

"I play my Xbox and let them destroy my house"

Yeeahhhh...parent of the year 🙄. You ignore them, especially the triplets anyway, and so does your cow of a wife. No wonder why they destroy the house.
Why did they have 5 when don’t have time for them?

Same nighties think is that 11 nights? No bath and greasy hair, those girls are so neglected 😢 you can give them all the toys in the world but I bet they would give them up in a heartbeat to have mummy & daddy's attention/bedtime stories, love and to not be filmed constantly 😔
You never see Charlotte washing.

Reactions: 1
What pisses me of with Alex is when the kids are eatjng he filming them sonits making them a slower eating. Then when Lottie was eating her banana he was ticking her. Which could of caused her to gag or worse choke. Stop filming them eating, stop the hype before bed, I still don't understand why you have to sleep in the room with them now. Sit outside on the stairs n just wait for a while if nothing, check on them if asleep go downstairs n spend time with your wife n sons.

Reactions: 4
What pisses me of with Alex is when the kids are eatjng he filming them sonits making them a slower eating. Then when Lottie was eating her banana he was ticking her. Which could of caused her to gag or worse choke. Stop filming them eating, stop the hype before bed, I still don't understand why you have to sleep in the room with them now. Sit outside on the stairs n just wait for a while if nothing, check on them if asleep go downstairs n spend time with your wife n sons.
They create such a chaotic household. It does my head in!!!

Reactions: 5
"Lottie eat now" "Lottie eat" greaseball was losing it a little, I can imagine him being a nasty piece of work if those kids don't perform as & when he wants.

Bribing them with a chocolate orange, what ever happened to a proper pudding? Not sure the kids know what one is, but maybe a good idea to make one Titface, if you have time of course!
I’ve said this. We’ve seen the screen shots on here Of his Nasty streak and I reckon he’s a completely different person outside of the gram!!

So lottie gets quite a change in voice “ eat now “ “ eat or i take the watch away “. She then puts beans in her mouth and shows him , which is going to go down well when she goes to school.
But Annabella stops eating as it messing with the watch and not a word is said to her . Florence is leaping out of her chair and messing with a watch . And again nothing is said to her . Tit face looks stressed and like she can’t get that food into jimmy quick enough. Jesus Christ give the child some beans and mash on his tray let him explore get messy. Miserable cow . Wonder what take away they had that night ....

• Sad
Reactions: 1
So lottie gets quite a change in voice “ eat now “ “ eat or i take the watch away “. She then puts beans in her mouth and shows him , which is going to go down well when she goes to school.
But Annabella stops eating as it messing with the watch and not a word is said to her . Florence is leaping out of her chair and messing with a watch . And again nothing is said to her . Tit face looks stressed and like she can’t get that food into jimmy quick enough. Jesus Christ give the child some beans and mash on his tray let him explore get messy. Miserable cow . Wonder what take away they had that night ....
Because Alan is a bully to Lottie.
The twins can't do no wrong.
Lottie gets told of with everything even if she doesn't do anything wrong or if she is the gentle one with Jimmy. Also Lottie is more advance then the twins she picks up things fast.
When waiting for a lollybone time the twins went into the box whers Lottie stood at window just waiting. She isn't daft that one.
Alex HAS TO STOP whatever ever his problem is with Lottie. We know she not your fave we know you never bonded with her. We know you STILL can't bond with her. Sort yourself out also Alex.

Reactions: 5
Because Alan is a bully to Lottie.
The twins can't do no wrong.
Lottie gets told of with everything even if she doesn't do anything wrong or if she is the gentle one with Jimmy. Also Lottie is more advance then the twins she picks up things fast.
When waiting for a lollybone time the twins went into the box whers Lottie stood at window just waiting. She isn't daft that one.
Alex HAS TO STOP whatever ever his problem is with Lottie. We know she not your fave we know you never bonded with her. We know you STILL can't bond with her. Sort yourself out also Alex.
Poor Lottie is nobody’s favourite but I think she’ll be the one that has spirit and strength. The fact it is documented that’s she’s picked on is so sad. I think she’s lovely poor mite.

Poor Lottie is nobody’s favourite but I think she’ll be the one that has spirit and strength. The fact it is documented that’s she’s picked on is so sad. I think she’s lovely poor mite.
We adore her in our family. Just something about her thats drawn us to her.

• Heart
Tbf Charlotte isn’t much warmer with her either .
They both have a short fuse with her .
When on previous videos I’ve seen the other two girls grabbing jimmy by the head . And they haven’t said a word. As soon as lottie comes to sit with him, the first words out of her ladyships mouth is BE GENTLE !

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just think when Lottie is older everything that's ever been filmed/said about her will be there for her to see, 😢
She will be able to see how her parents favoured her sisters, how she didn't get washed, the crap she gets fed, the neglect, etc etc. How frightening 😲

I can only hope her sorry excuses for parents get her decent therapy when she's older cause they are all going to need it, maybe more so Lottie, the black sheep. 😔

• Sad
Just think when Lottie is older everything that's ever been filmed/said about her will be there for her to see, 😢
She will be able to see how her parents favoured her sisters, how she didn't get washed, the crap she gets fed, the neglect, etc etc. How frightening 😲

I can only hope her sorry excuses for parents get her decent therapy when she's older cause they are all going to need it, maybe more so Lottie, the black sheep. 😔
Charlotte won’t even mention Alex’s mental health . Look at the state of him at the moment , she’s giving him zero support. That poor girl is going to have to get own mental health once she’s an adult . And then the damage will be done

Reactions: 2

So true. My Mum had the same treatment With her two sisters. It always stayed with her until she died aged 60. Poor Lottie. I adore that little one.

Charlotte won’t even mention Alex’s mental health . Look at the state of him at the moment , she’s giving him zero support. That poor girl is going to have to get own mental health once she’s an adult . And then the damage will be done
Alex looks deranged. If you look at old photos of him, he looks clean cut and all there. I’m surprised her parents don’t step in and say something.

Reactions: 9
So true. My Mum had the same treatment With her two sisters. It always stayed with her until she died aged 60. Poor Lottie. I adore that little one.

Alex looks deranged. If you look at old photos of him, he looks clean cut and all there. I’m surprised her parents don’t step in and say something.
Even his own parents . How can a bunch of strangers on the internet see he’s quite clearly not well?? He’s gained mass amounts of weight . He’s looks dead behind the eyes . He even admitted a while back he needed his tablets upping. But he talks about his suicidal thoughts having to be shoved into a box and put away in his head . How is that going to help ?? My husband has to talk during his mania periods and suicidal thoughts. He has to be pushed slightly into talking .
But in our home it is nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to be boxed away in his head .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.