Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why it bothers me but I don't get why Lottie isn't 'Charlotte' to fit in with her sisters full names? Even if her name was Charlotte on the birth certificate and to be known as Lottie. It just would flow so much better with the triplet theme!
I hate that I know this, but Lottie isn’t named after Charlotte, she’s named after her maternal great-grandmother, apparently called Lottie. I used to think exactly the same as you before that little snippet was revealed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Stay Home —> Protect The NHS —> Save Lives clearly been interpreted slightly differently by Alex...

Stay Home And Encourage Children To Bounce On Beds And Break Their Necks —> Use The NHS For Avoidable Injuries —> Plaster Your Lives Over The Gram

Such a dimwit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1392B58B-6915-4501-B88F-77DA6A9ADBCE.jpeg
1392B58B-6915-4501-B88F-77DA6A9ADBCE.jpeg

more stuff being gifted, and she likes the comment so obviously she is going to take them up on their offer.

119D44D8-FD6E-4C51-A471-3D1E479BCE7C.jpeg
119D44D8-FD6E-4C51-A471-3D1E479BCE7C.jpeg

and is messaging company’s, obviously going to ask for a collaboration or something

845217F8-2B0D-490E-A0EE-0F79A3D7910A.jpeg
845217F8-2B0D-490E-A0EE-0F79A3D7910A.jpeg
DE4DBA98-95FD-443B-90EC-FDFE00AE29F3.jpeg

Even more.... Just on one post wtf!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The ice-cream van literally just parked up outside their shithole and loaded off a truck full of #gifted crap! These are real greedy bastards! Do they pay for anything? They are shameless, gluttonous cunts!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The ice-cream van literally just parked up outside their shithole and loaded off a truck full of #gifted crap! These are real greedy bastards! Do they pay for anything? They are shameless, gluttonous cunts!
Round by me them ice creams are £5 each may be more in other areas , what a piss take I have to work and pay for all I have , unlike this pair of twats everything gifted 🤬🤬🤬

How can she say to her kids “as it’s such a miserable day, I thought I’d get you an ice cream”.... when she is being given them for free?! As if she’s doing something really nice for her kids when actually it’s the kids’ lives they are selling online to get all this free crap gifted to them. I really hope that ice cream company donate ice cream to NHS hospitals and not just greedy Instagram child-sellers...

Reactions: 11
What a vile family they are, titface saying she wanted to give them ice creams when it was all bleeping gifted.

Companies keep sending them everything, in times like we are going though, where is their moral compass I'm disgusted tbh, no thought about how people are struggling to survive, 😡 😡 😡

I don't understand how Titface & Greaseball don't feel embarrassed with kerp accepting all these freebees, it's not normal, I cringe at the thought of bloody winning a raffle prize as I collect a bottle of bubble bath, let alone all the shite they get.

They are everything that is wrong with society today, it's all me, me me, take, take, take, no thought for anyone or anything else.

Hope they chock on those bleeping ice creams 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How can she say to her kids “as it’s such a miserable day, I thought I’d get you an ice cream”.... when she is being given them for free?! As if she’s doing something really nice for her kids when actually it’s the kids’ lives they are selling online to get all this free crap gifted to them. I really hope that ice cream company donate ice cream to NHS hospitals and not just greedy Instagram child-sellers...
Also... it’s cold! Who wants ice cream today?! I just got some in my Tesco delivery and it wouldn’t even enter my head to eat it in the next few days. Oh right, it was a freebie today though so she had to have it 🙄

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched their latest stories with the sound on yet, but have they spent some of their own money on clothes for the kids?!?! There must be a catch...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow, they are really living up to their Greedbally name today. Were the ice creams from the same place that came for Alex’s birthday? Guess all the tagging them in the post that day has done the job then! Bloody unbelievable.

Also... it’s cold! Who wants ice cream today?! I just got some in my Tesco delivery and it wouldn’t even enter my head to eat it in the next few days. Oh right, it was a freebie today though so she had to have it 🙄
To be fair, I’m always in the mood for ice cream ;)

The first time he did the little piggy thing on Lotties foot I don’t think she realised he was filming; her little face has broken my heart. She looks so happy to have attention. Second time round she’s realised and until he tickles her she is straight faced 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The thing that bothers me most about all the gifted things is the amount of people they are giving their address to to be sent them! I know some of you have found their address before but still 🤯 they must hand it out to anyone that offers them something for free!

Made a point of how nice it is to have fresh bedding and pj’s ASWELL as a bath!
Shame they don’t realise that it’s nice to do it more often than once in a blue moon 🙄 and not just for the gram 😴
Charlottes present for bedTime (is that 3 times this year 🙌🏻) but not without her phone! Honestly it’s just beyond a joke!

I kid you not! Some vests, socks and slippers! 👀
I reckon she buys the basics, then she makes a point of telling us what sizes the girls wear, then hey presto within the next couple of weeks, companies will be sending full outfits. 😡

Reactions: 3
They just said in their vlog on YouTube about holiday lockdown that now they are getting into camping, they might not need to go abroad so often and to fancy hotels, lol if I’m not mistaken the last few holidays they’ve been on were gifted ?

Always gifted. They never pay for anything unless they have to.

Gotta love hate a greedy Grabally.... quite like to stuff her smug face into that mass of gifted ice cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.