Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice shot of a potty containing urine in his ’proving we bathe them’ story sequence this evening...does he ever review his content fully before exposing his poor children for the world to see?

And I’d quite like to ram that cream scone into the face of Mrs Grabally, such is my disgust with her blatant disregard for her children’s health and well-being. Junk food, poor physical hygiene, poor mental health, favouritism, exploitation and overall crappy parenting.

‘The Grabally’s - selling their daughters, like lambs to the slaughter’ should be their strap line.
The crappy food they are constantly fed gets on my tits. I’d also love to see Charlotte go to some effort and prepare them some fresh vegetables and not the constant frozen stuff she’s giving them. There is no variety and they will likely get bored of it. Its not hard to maybe roast some carrots with honey or something. The girls really do seem to be trying different things now which is great. Charlotte if you are reading love ‘Please cut the sausages in to smaller pieces next time!’

Reactions: 2
So far this week they’ve had afternoon gift and ice creams gifted. Now some brownies gifted. In less than a week. Sorry, I know their diet consists of beige crap and pasta, but all this free, expensive treats at a time of a pandemic, when people are struggling with reduced incomes and even losing their jobs, it is just wrong.

Reactions: 4
So far this week they’ve had afternoon gift and ice creams gifted. Now some brownies gifted. In less than a week. Sorry, I know their diet consists of beige crap and pasta, but all this free, expensive treats at a time of a pandemic, when people are struggling with reduced incomes and even losing their jobs, it is just wrong.
Message the companies and let them know you thoughts, it's all we can do it may make them think about who they gift to.

You would think in times like we are going through that prehaps they would show the food, say a, b, c about it, but then also say that as their diet is so crappy that none of them need anymore high calorie food, and so they would pass it on to a homeless shelter or something, but they aren't called the GREEDballys for nothing.

Still waiting to see the girls in the crap £25 box of poundland stuff they all got gifted for their birthdays, because they all needed and wanted it so much,bet they never even played with any of it. 😡 Those kids will grow up to be as greedy as their twit parents are.

Reactions: 1
There new vlog is funny they finish there holiday in the garden and say to the girls bath and bed, there’s no way them girls had a bath, she just put there hair up there feed we’re dirty ,
See they have family in there garden how does that work there already a family of 7 !!!

He has put on Instagram that the girls allocated “colours” came about because of the cardigans they were given when in Neonatal. I assumed they were from their middle names.

So alex moans about people commenting negatively about what him and his family decide to do but then posts people in his garden during a lockdown pandemic? they literally do not think about content 😂

He has put on Instagram that the girls allocated “colours” came about because of the cardigans they were given when in Neonatal. I assumed they were from their middle names.
He needs to remember which version of that particular story he’s telling!

See he's still banging on about BLM as if he is bothered, reading, learning more on it my arse, time to get off the bandwagon Greaseball.
Hard for greaseball to remember just what lies have been told!!

He's not well, so Chezza putting girls to bed, no bath again!! Girls feet look dirty, hair still in plaits from yesterday, yuk!

She only puts them to bed once in a blue moon yet still has to film them, can't they give those girls any of their undivided time without filming them.

Poor kids, always talking into a phone screen 😢

Reactions: 3
The girls can all go in the bath together so why is it so hard for Charlotte or Alex to do. It should be a nice experience and to give them your full attention playing with their bath toys etc.

There are so many mums that do 3 plus kids ALONE, various circumstances!
She would find if she put her bleeping phone DOWN it’s easy enough to do!
Why is she saying bedtime alone is a nightmare? It isn’t! The girls didn’t misbehave? Jimmy fell asleep? Where’s the nightmare! She irritates the duck out of me so much!
I know it was filmed and really shouldn’t of been but to know the girls went down calmly was actually nice! I can’t bear the jumping on beds!!

It takes Alex being unwell for this woman to put her children to bed. Can you imagine how annoyed she must have been when he needed to go to bed.

She literally portrays herself as hard done by, because she’s had to do the bedtime routine for her own childen, for once in her life.

How insulting to those parents who have to do this day after day, with no ‘me time’ whatsoever?

If that’s not the epitome of spoiled, selfish and entitled, then I don’t know what is.

Anyone would think it's hard to put 3 kids to bed, what a self centered spoilt witch she is, nasty to the core.

Try bathing them everyday, cooking fresh food everyday, look after all 5 on your own, much like other triplet/quad mums do 5 days a week.

She really is a useless mother in every way.

Lol watch her get atleast 2 days of lay ins to make up for having to do bedtime for her own children.

• Haha
I've certainly been more critical than most of these two. Let's not lose sight of the fact the bedtime was not hard because Charlotte was a good mum when they were small and sleep trained them well.

Charlotte, that wasn't hard because you did a good thing really well when they were little!!

It’s almost as if she made a deal with the long haired muppet that, in turn for producing baby 5 for more advertising revenue, she‘d give up all parental responsibility for the triplets.

I bet those girls would happily give up their large garden, hoardes of free toys and third floor banishment in exchange for the smaller semi, more time with mum and the knowledge of where they stood with her.

She truly needs to give her head and that bloody hair a serious shake to realise what she’s doing to them.

• Sad
Wonder how they would react if their kids said “no” when they are filming them... if my kid doesn’t want her picture taken I respect her wishes & put my phone away. I can’t imagine they do that. Maybe their kids are just so used to having everything they do filmed they don’t realise they can say no to it....

Similarly when they get older if they ask for their parents to delete all their pictures/videos off the internet I wonder if they would?? Mind you they could only delete the ones they’ve uploaded- these “fan accounts” (pedalo accounts) will be there for ever- for all their future school friends and employers to see!

Every single image they’ve exposed online is available forever. They’ve also participated in marketing campaigns, promotional events and there’s no way they’d be able to remove every image of these children.

I can see the House of Grabally tumbling down as soon as those girls start expressing their disagreement with mobile phones recording their every movement in the near future....

Let’s face it, baby 5 may be cute, but he’s no money maker.

I don't know why it bothers me but I don't get why Lottie isn't 'Charlotte' to fit in with her sisters full names? Even if her name was Charlotte on the birth certificate and to be known as Lottie. It just would flow so much better with the triplet theme!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.