Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always gifted. They never pay for anything unless they have to.

Gotta love hate a greedy Grabally.... quite like to stuff her smug face into that mass of gifted ice cream.
It seems to be getting worse and worse, they are literally gifted everything!
What are they going to do when the kids are old enough to not have the cute factor or they just don’t want to be filmed anymore

Revert to IVF again, another set of triplets?

They are nothing but greed, pure and simple. Half the stuff they’ve been gifted you couldn’t pay me to have!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How was Charlotte ever a PA in a law firm. Her use of the English language is shocking. I cringe every time she writes ‘we was’ instead of ‘we were’!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The sooner laws are brought in to stop all of this instagram, you tube child exploitation bull💩 the better.
Just look at those scumbags who rehomed their adopted child.
Any 'influencer' who posts photos and stories involving their children disgust me.🤬🤢

How was Charlotte ever a PA in a law firm. Her use of the English language is shocking. I cringe every time she writes ‘we was’ instead of ‘we were’!
Them kids and we done it.☹

The sooner laws are brought in to stop all of this instagram, you tube child exploitation bull💩 the better.
Just look at those scumbags who rehomed their adopted child.
Any 'influencer' who posts photos and stories involving their children disgust me.🤬🤢

Them kids and we done it.☹
She’s awful for that as well. I still can’t get over her telling the kids she was treating them to ice cream. She’s such a crappy mother.

She’s awful for that as well. I still can’t get over her telling the kids she was treating them to ice cream. She’s such a crappy mother.
It’s like your kids being given a birthday present by somebody and you lie and say it’s from you... but it’s even worse because the kids are the one whose exploitation has invited this company to throw free stuff at them.

well they already bribe them to perform for the camera, so if they said no it wouldn’t surprise me if they forced them! Imagine if they had a video advert to do for a company which the kids said no to being filmed for- the parents need that money to pay for their huge mortgage, and the company have given them a deadline- they’re not going to*not* have the kids appear in it, they would force them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I said a while ago on here that she was more likely to have been the cleaner to the executive PA. There’s no way that woman was anything remotely resembling a PA. She can’t string two words together!

Chavvy witch.

Reactions: 1
Think she was probably just an admin and the executive may have asked her to go to the local bakery for him and she classes that as an assistant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A lot of ‘influencers’ seem to take stuff and then gift it to their kids for birthdays! I don’t get that????
Cheapskates!!

I also hate it when people refer to Instagram as their job! I really don’t think anyone should earn a living on social media! Take freebies galore and advertise IF you honestly believe in something!

A lot of ‘influencers’ seem to take stuff and then gift it to their kids for birthdays! I don’t get that????
Cheapskates!!

I also hate it when people refer to Instagram as their job! I really don’t think anyone should earn a living on social media! Take freebies galore and advertise IF you honestly believe in something!
Or as in the case of the GREEDballys, sell the #gifted stuff online or from a garage sale at your home.

Or as with Stacey Solomen, say your giving your kitchen to someone that needs it, only to get her dad to advertise it for ££££, it wasn't gifted but why lie, all to make themselves look saintly, when in fact they are greedy bastards.

Hate Henry hair style. It doesn't suit him at all.
Also saw the YouTube video. Who lifts up the bowl well i am horrified how Henry acted.

More #gifted shite - sweets this time. How much sugar have they consumed in the last week just in the gifted shite.

Shepherds pie and baked beans 🤮 why not veg on the side!
Veg and gravy, not beans, just weird - maybe not for the kids but for the adults as well?!

• Sick
Shepherds pie and baked beans 🤮 why not veg on the side!
Looks like just mine and gravy in the shepherds pie. I put carrots peas, onions, mushrooms in mine and then veg on the side , so bloody lazy probably can’t be arsed to cut them up

Looks like just mine and gravy in the shepherds pie. I put carrots peas, onions, mushrooms in mine and then veg on the side , so bloody lazy probably can’t be arsed to cut them up
When I cook a shepherds pie, I put lots of veg in it then have veg on the side. Not baked beans!!

She really has no idea how to cook, she has yet to cook those kids proper food. Is it any wonder Lottie gags on dry mash potatoe 🤮 put some bloody gravey on it, but no she's going to give it to her again to try. Poor Lottie probably doesn't even know what gravey is so can't ask for it.

Useless mother.

Haven’t watched, what’s the listing up the bowl thing?

Baked beans and shepherds pie, WTAF 😅😅
Its just their latest youtube video. Uts that stupid channelled everyone keeps doing getting their kids to wait and not touch the sweets or food. This one has something under the bowl and their seeing who can wait till mum comes back.
The girls did brilliantly their were so funny what their did.
But Henry as soon as the door shut he lifted it up amd was like wow n them put his face into the plate thats hold the bowl n sweets it was disgusting how he acted. But thats just how i see it. And felt.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.