Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The size of those cut up sausages is a choking hazard! I’m literally gobsmaked!!!

Stinky pj’s AGAIN!!!

And gifted afternoon tea! Fuming 😤 a family that DO NOT deserve it

Reactions: 3
Night 9 of smelly pj's, 😡 so they all had a bath, which is pretty amazing, then put them back in stinky pj's.

Why Chezza why?

Reactions: 2
These parents are dirty fuckers. Give the kids clean pjs after their baths ffs. The girls pjs must stink of urine.

Reactions: 1
“Girls love the bath”....oh, they only do because they get them like twice a month, stupid witch. And, isn’t Henry a little old to bathe with them? I’m definitely not perverted, but he’s going to be 7 in August, and they just turned 3. If it’s Jimmy bathing then (like that will happen in a million years), then that’s fine since he’s a baby.

Attachments

Night 9 of smelly pj's, 😡 so they all had a bath, which is pretty amazing, then put them back in stinky pj's.

Why Chezza why?
But did they? Was it from tonight? As all the PJ's where lined up downstairs the kitchen whilst they had their tea. As he filmed it saying all the PJ's where laid out and no filming of bedtime?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ugh do they need to post a picture of their children in a bath? They can just say they did it, dont need to see infants being bathed, whether or not you can see any body parts its a bloody private moment!

Reactions: 4
Ugh do they need to post a picture of their children in a bath? They can just say they did it, dont need to see infants being bathed, whether or not you can see any body parts its a bloody private moment!
Totally agree,
“Girls love the bath”....oh, they only do because they get them like twice a month, stupid witch. And, isn’t Henry a little old to bathe with them? I’m definitely not perverted, but he’s going to be 7 in August, and they just turned 3. If it’s Jimmy bathing then (like that will happen in a million years), then that’s fine since he’s a baby.
I personally think that Henry is too old. I definitely think it’s fine when they are younger but I would be bathing them separately at that age.

But did they? Was it from tonight? As all the PJ's where lined up downstairs the kitchen whilst they had their tea. As he filmed it saying all the PJ's where laid out and no filming of bedtime?!
Totally agree. There was no bath tonight. Pjs were downstairs, they had their dinner, got them changed and took them to bed. No bath and minging pjs. Poor girls.

They are just prerecording their material and posting photos from other days to try and fool us that they wash their kids more often. We don’t need to see photos of your kids in the bath. Charlotte and Alex you are both quite daft and don’t think too much about your content before posting.

We’ve it sussed out that the girls are lucky to get bathed twice a month. Their beds are lucky to be changed one a month. Their pjs are usually the same for at least a week. Why do you let one of the girls go upstairs and carry down all their pjs and nappies? They are mainly unsupervised, they can’t hold on to the handrail as their hands are full! Florence or Annabella could have tripped on the pjs when carrying them down a few days ago. I actually question whether the girls teeth are even brushed each morning and night.

Also i did like that anna lady with the quads but this morning she filmed one of the little girls on the potty and she was naked. Like literally watched her go to the toilet. Sorry but had to unfollow 👎🏻

anyway, yeah why is henry joining them in the bath? Im sure he’d like to have a private bath alone (obv supervised) without his 3 toddler sisters :/ not as if it’ll be too hard theres two parents who can split bath time between them!
Ah wait cant, charlotte has to cook pasta, sorry my bad.
Also the weaning youtube video 😂😂😂 its about spoon fed or BLW because obv her “100% chicken” recipes didn’t meet the mark.
You guys are just scraping barrels atm, bravo.

#gifted afternoon tea yesterday, and now #gifted ice creams. Still will save her from cooking 😂

• Angry
I don’t normally post round here but did anyone notice the post that C did yesterday with the girls in the bath and heads under water? Clearly it’s an old picture because Lottie has the mark on her head which looks quite red, however in the picture 2 days ago the mark had pretty much gone. It looks like the mark was done around 9th May 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Night 10 of the same pjs, 🤢🤢🤢

Off to bed, no bath, no hair brushed & I'd bet my house that they haven't brushed their teeth either.

They really are a dirty, skanky family 🤮

• Sick
Night 10 of the same pjs, 🤢🤢🤢

Off to bed, no bath, no hair brushed & I'd bet my house that they haven't brushed their teeth either.

They really are a dirty, skanky family 🤮
Bath them in the morning if it's difficult of the evening! Buy a few extra sets of pj's if like her only washes 2 times a week really isn't any excuse! If I remember even when they were babies they would only bath the girls once a week! And when she did bath them her mom was on hand to visit!

MOVE THAT BLOODY PRINTER WILL YOU.
WHEN TALKING TO LOTTIE TELL THE TWINS TO WAIT IN BEDROOM I HAVEN'T SEEN LOTTIE INTERRUPT HER SISTERS AS MUCH AS THEIR DO TO HER. CHANGE THE PJS.

Nice shot of a potty containing urine in his ’proving we bathe them’ story sequence this evening...does he ever review his content fully before exposing his poor children for the world to see?

And I’d quite like to ram that cream scone into the face of Mrs Grabally, such is my disgust with her blatant disregard for her children’s health and well-being. Junk food, poor physical hygiene, poor mental health, favouritism, exploitation and overall crappy parenting.

‘The Grabally’s - selling their daughters, like lambs to the slaughter’ should be their strap line.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
At least the girls are bathed and clean tonight.
Noted J is finally being allowed and encouraged to do what babies his age should do. I know babies getting flat heads can happen for a myriad of reasons and are rarely the ‘fault’ of the parents but C has actively encouraged J to be treated like a much younger baby and it’s a shame. He’s a proper cutie pie too.

Yay! Finally! A bath! Clean hair! Clean pj’s
About time 🙈
Shame it’s for the gram 🤣
No bedtime filmed tonight, probably doing something for their vlog, which is struggling massively ☺

Found it odd when greaseball was talking to Lottie & asked her to say something to her fans 😕 and she said buggy, it's as if she knows about the birthday Pram that she didn't get! Or was this filmed that long ago over their birthday?

They read here and so know we are all 👀 when the girls bath etc, I feel tonight's bath & hair plaitting was old film, and they have gone to bed again without a bath.

Hope I'm wrong, either way they are still a dirty family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.