Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find all the funding confusing, but I think they’d get 15 hours paid from the ages of 2.5 plus a term (if you know what I mean)
So before they hit that mark nursery must of been costing £800-£1000 a month for the two days!
I’m sure Alex said they were going to be dropping a Thursday at nursery to help pay for preschool 🤷🏼‍♀️ if the girls are out of the house three days a week I’m really not understanding how she needs that rank turd around so much! She is literally doing 2 days a week with the girls and jimmy alone!!! Actually no, her parents are there on Wednesdays!! So she literally has Tuesdays on her own! She probably palms them off to the old neighbours on that day!
They need To get a grip of life!!!
The triplets are a few days older than my child so I’m fully up to date with funding for their specific age. They won’t be eligible for free childcare until September 2020 and since there is only one working parent they will only be able to have 15 hours free for each triplet. If they are able to swindle that Charlotte is ‘working’ as an instamum, they will be able to get 30 hours free from September. So this must be working out pretty expensive putting them into so much daycare when neither parent is currently working.

Reactions: 2
I very much doubt they would qualify for funding. Not with a £600,000 house to pay for! He might be able to get some sort of tax relief with childcare vouchers.
do people get extra funding if you have multiples then?
Yes they would all be eligible.

Took the Missus out today....meatballs at IKEA.... I know how to treat the ladies! Filming my girls on the sofa with little Jimmy. Lottie doesn’t want me to film her anymore.....have to have serious words with that child....does she not realise how our influencer lives work? Oops just remembered I have another son called Henners who is up in his tiny bedroom playing with his Lego....forgot about him because he doesn’t bring as much £ in as the other cash kids 🤦🏻‍♀️ Absolutely keeping it real on Instagram today Mr G 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Charlottes ad is terrible. Why do people buy a box that tells their children stories? That’s just lazy. What happened to a good old story book. I can’t wait until my two are old enough to appreciate it. My 2 year old just takes the books off me mid sentence at the moment.

Just here in ikea, eating in ikea, shopping in ikea this ikea trolly ikea food #ikea @ikea please notice me #ikea got my eye on the ikea kolbjorn

Charlottes ad is terrible. Why do people buy a box that tells their children stories? That’s just lazy. What happened to a good old story book. I can’t wait until my two are old enough to appreciate it. My 2 year old just takes the books off me mid sentence at the moment.
We wanted a tonie box (the story box) when my OH was deployed to afghan so he could prerecord him reading stories for the kids but then we decided just use my phone as it doesnt cost £70! As if they had one gifted 😒

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Last night one of their accounts was showing another Heinz ad, going on about putting ketchup with every meal blah blah blah, but they were “having” (showing) a roast chicken (brought pre cooked from Tesco) - but there was a photo of Charlotte going in for the carve - with a fork and butter knife - who carves a piece of meat with a butter knife??

Reactions: 3
£70 for the box and £15 for each story.
Or in Tesco you can get two children’s books for £7. All you have to do is read them yourself.

I don’t know how they get ads. They aren’t someone I would ever aspire to be like. And isn’t aspiration the main pulling force in Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Last night one of their accounts was showing another Heinz ad, going on about putting ketchup with every meal blah blah blah, but they were “having” (showing) a roast chicken (brought pre cooked from Tesco) - but there was a photo of Charlotte going in for the carve - with a fork and butter knife - who carves a piece of meat with a butter knife??
Just goes to show how fake they are :/

Reactions: 1
We have less than 26k between us and can't get funding through Tax credits so I doubt they are low income bracket. X

Why sell your dining table before you get your new one?! Is this like the sofa, where you think someone will take pity on you and gift you one for free.

• Haha
Why sell your dining table before you get your new one?! Is this like the sofa, where you think someone will take pity on you and gift you one for free.
Wonder what's going to replace it and if it's #gifted, maybe it's arriving today.
They may actually all sit down at the new table and eat as a family,.. But then pigs might fly, I'm not holding my breath.

Someone has been reading on here - The girls are eating vegetables - well sort of.

We’re back on filming our kids at bedtime....no quiet and gentle routine for those girls just that fuckwit with his camera out and that annoying loud voice telling them to lie down and go to sleep. He’s a bloody disgrace 😡 Henry two floors down watching Jimmy. Oh the parenting skills are spot on tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
We’re back on filming our kids at bedtime....no quiet and gentle routine for those girls just that fuckwit with his camera out and that annoying loud voice telling them to lie down and go to sleep. He’s a bloody disgrace 😡 Henry two floors down watching Jimmy. Oh the parenting skills are spot on tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️
I personally can't even imagine how it must feel for those girls being filmed constantly, especially when in bed, Annabelle had a sore eye, he couldn't even put the phone down to see to his daughter, he is no father just a pimp, pimping out his kids for money and freebees, he is a disgrace in every way.

How can any decent parent think this way of life is OK, it's child abuse.

Reactions: 3
Why does he talk to them like you would talk to a dog? All this ‘“lie down now’ whilst filming them is just sending mixed signals to them, bedtime is meant to be quiet and relaxing, not with a phone shoved in your face and order barked at you.

Reactions: 4
Someone has been reading on here - The girls are eating vegetables - well sort of.
It has to be hidden veg with a company he has previously worked with 🙄 It looks like plain pasta to me.

Aw look at poor Alex needing a ‘reward’ for caring for his five children for the day. Yes he probably said it in jest but comments like that are rarely said as a joke & he will genuinely feel as if he deserves some sort of reward for having his own children 🙄does my head in, don’t procreate if you want a medal for caring for them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.