Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes to show just how lazy he is. For my kids a quick dinner is cheesy omelette and beans! They can’t even be arsed to do that for them! No doubt it will be an excuse of - they don’t like it!
I totally get fussy kids but duck me, spaghetti and cheese 3/4 nights a week takes the bleeping piss Al!
Same, my 2 year old has a ham, cheese and 3 veg omelette a few times a week because it’s just about the laziest lunch IMO 🙈😂 thanks Graballys for making my parenting and feeding skills seem gourmet all of a sudden 🤣

So, am I right in understanding girls are preschool Monday and nursery is Thursday/Friday? I’m pretty sure they don’t qualify for any free hours until the end of April, someone correct me if I’m wrong? In my area in the SE, that would cost at least £150 a week per child - not accounting for sibling discount that probably comes into it, but that would be £450 a week... so for a month, even with sibling discount that is just 😱 I know they take on a lot of ads and all the freebies they get but I don’t understand how they could afford that on one income! I wonder if Alex gets full pay... should get my hubby to look into a sabbatical for a bit of a cushty life after our second is born 😅

Also that omelette looks tit... why is all the filling at the side and not mixed in 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Same, my 2 year old has a ham, cheese and 3 veg omelette a few times a week because it’s just about the laziest lunch IMO 🙈😂 thanks Graballys for making my parenting and feeding skills seem gourmet all of a sudden 🤣

So, am I right in understanding girls are preschool Monday and nursery is Thursday/Friday? I’m pretty sure they don’t qualify for any free hours until the end of April, someone correct me if I’m wrong? In my area in the SE, that would cost at least £150 a week per child - not accounting for sibling discount that probably comes into it, but that would be £450 a week... so for a month, even with sibling discount that is just 😱 I know they take on a lot of ads and all the freebies they get but I don’t understand how they could afford that on one income! I wonder if Alex gets full pay... should get my hubby to look into a sabbatical for a bit of a cushty life after our second is born 😅

Also that omelette looks tit... why is all the filling at the side and not mixed in 😅
To be fair I could have easily eaten that omelette!! Only cause I’m hungry.
So Nursery.....they go Monday to school attached one and one day to a private one. I suspect they don’t have to pay as much now as the school attached one is I guess partially funded so could be in the region of £11-£15 per morning session, all day could be around £25 per child. Still a lot of money but I guess they get the well earned break they desperately need.....😂😂

Goes to show just how lazy he is. For my kids a quick dinner is cheesy omelette and beans! They can’t even be arsed to do that for them! No doubt it will be an excuse of - they don’t like it!
I totally get fussy kids but duck me, spaghetti and cheese 3/4 nights a week takes the bleeping piss Al!
he said before in a post that they aren’t fussy and will try anything so he is just lazy!

Reactions: 2
I find all the funding confusing, but I think they’d get 15 hours paid from the ages of 2.5 plus a term (if you know what I mean)
So before they hit that mark nursery must of been costing £800-£1000 a month for the two days!
I’m sure Alex said they were going to be dropping a Thursday at nursery to help pay for preschool 🤷🏼‍♀️ if the girls are out of the house three days a week I’m really not understanding how she needs that rank turd around so much! She is literally doing 2 days a week with the girls and jimmy alone!!! Actually no, her parents are there on Wednesdays!! So she literally has Tuesdays on her own! She probably palms them off to the old neighbours on that day!
They need To get a grip of life!!!

Reactions: 1
How does he still have a job? Since Jimmy was born he’s hardly been there! Why doesn’t he just quit? It’s obvious they’re making money from all these ads and pimping the kids out so he probably doesn’t need to work then he could fully live the lazy lifestyle he wants and continue using his kids to make money :cautious:

How does he still have a job? Since Jimmy was born he’s hardly been there! Why doesn’t he just quit? It’s obvious they’re making money from all these ads and pimping the kids out so he probably doesn’t need to work then he could fully live the lazy lifestyle he wants and continue using his kids to make money :cautious:
He really is a lazy git, how he still has a job I'll never know. Bet his colleagues aren't happy with the amount of time he has had off.

I reckon by end of the year he'll be finished with work and just live off of the money he makes from pimping out his kids. Think they are trying to be the next Saccone Jolys 😬, one of the most vile couples on insta.
The greedy Gallballys run a close second.

Reactions: 8
Yogurts and iced gems for dinner?? Dry pasta, chicken and sausages for Henners. The man isn’t even at work at the moment, cook a bloody proper meal you lazy.......

Reactions: 7
If the pan is out boiling pasta why not boil some veg to go with it for the girls I mean honestly 🙄

Reactions: 4
Looks like they are relying on nursery to potty train the girls, neither of them have made any effort at all to do it. 😡

Shame on them, such crappy parents.

And I'm guessing the girls have had a hot lunch at nursery because iced jems and yogurts are not what they should be eating for tea.
Henry's tea looks as dry as a leather, 🤮

Where's Charlotte, why is she not there looking after her kids?

If the pan is out boiling pasta why not boil some veg to go with it for the girls I mean honestly 🙄
Actually don't think the kids know what a vegetable looks like. 😔

Reactions: 1
Charlotte seems to have adopted an only child policy as she rarely parents the other four children these days.

She’s all about the golden child, how perfect he is, how he fills a void she experienced when the triplets were tiny and such high maintenance.

I honestly don’t think she casts a thought or emotion in their direction with number 5 being so practically perfect in every way 🙄

Reactions: 3
Pasta for Henners again! Don’t know what the girls have eaten but the yogurts are out in full force. Lottie really doesn’t want to be filmed but that doesn’t matter to Daddy as he shoves the camera in her face 😡 Again about the table manners....let’s film our kids with their mouths full of food and squirming all over their seats. I’ve got 3 kids and 3 grandchildren and they haven’t all been great eaters at times but they sit at the table and they eat their meals. Maybe I’m being over picky but it annoys me. I have also never filmed every aspect of their lives. My kids would be mortified if I talked about their potty training to the public 👍🏼🤣 He’s such an absolute dick 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Hmmm is somebody after #gifted family tickets to see The Tiger Who Came To Tea by any chance? I fully expect to see that £100+ freebie posted about in the coming months!

The way he films the kids at meal times is so strange. asking them questions when their mouths are full of food, them in turn talking with mouthfuls of food! I used to really admire them and their parenting but have really seen them become really quite scummy and really quite tit parents! Constantly on their phones....although I can’t say much because I seem to be permanently attached to mine!!! 😫🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Charlotte seems to have adopted an only child policy as she rarely parents the other four children these days.

She’s all about the golden child, how perfect he is, how he fills a void she experienced when the triplets were tiny and such high maintenance.

I honestly don’t think she casts a thought or emotion in their direction with number 5 being so practically perfect in every way 🙄
Ive thought this too, almost every story and every grid post these days is about Jimmy! She seems to have forgotten about the other 4, especially when Alex is around to look after them.
She's all about Jimmy too because he's the one bringing all the gifted stuff in at the moment!

Reactions: 4
Henry’s dinner looks 🤢 gross. He said the girls were just having a snack after nursery, maybe they’d had dinner there. Urgh though 2 fromage frais and iced gems is so lazy and crap. Why’s there no cucumber, peas, carrots etc on offer. They really are awful.

The funding starts the term after their 3rd birthday.
Correct. School attached nursery is normally cheaper than a private nursery. I used to pay over £20 a session for a private nursery am session and now I pay £11 per session for a ‘pre school’ which is what they now go to.

The funding starts the term after their 3rd birthday.
Can they claim childcare via tax credits? They must get funding for the triplets as they were the second birth but multiple. Or if you are on low income you can get funding from age 2. Not sure what his income is obviously.

Can they claim childcare via tax credits? They must get funding for the triplets as they were the second birth but multiple. Or if you are on low income you can get funding from age 2. Not sure what his income is obviously.
I very much doubt they would qualify for funding. Not with a £600,000 house to pay for! He might be able to get some sort of tax relief with childcare vouchers.
do people get extra funding if you have multiples then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.