Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJBS912

I’d love it if Zizzi took their card back from them, they really take the piss with it.

Reactions: 15

stanleymitchell

I genuinely thought there might be some of the same comments on their tiktoks as on here and that’s how they saw them, never thought they’d be spending their holiday sitting in a villa reading tattle 😂😂
Honestly, they’ve paid god knows how much money for a villa in August and all they seem to have done is fart about, cook pasta and read ‘Twattle’ 😭

• Haha

Wickerbasket1

Chatty Member
I bet the staff at the local Zizzi all make comments under their breath about the freeloaders being here again ! Are they not a bit embarrassed rinsing it that much ?!

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Some of the Tik Toks the girlfriends post of them and the boys together and he comments or makes reaction videos too. I’d feel wildly uncomfortable posting Tik Toks of me straddling a boy in bed anyway let alone if I knew his dad would see them 🤮
Knowing he’s seen videos of his 14 year old son holding his girlfriend’s breast gives me the ick. It’s so strange to encourage that behaviour

natnoo

It seems like she does, she’s made comments before about what he eats as well. Plus the portions the kids get.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Absolutely fair play to him 👏🏻

I did wonder if he would finish it as I’ve seen no preparation for it and it’s got to be painful as a man of his size. I 100% could never though!

Reactions: 14

smudge126

VIP Member
I think it’s disgusting. Whether Clark was doing something or not, he gave no explanation and left it for people to assume. That child is going to be such an easy target at school on Monday morning.

I wish he’d just stop barging into their rooms whilst recording, it’s absolutely disgusting and those kids have no privacy at all. I wouldn’t dream of walking into my kids rooms without knocking and waiting for them to open it first, it’s common decency.

That video tonight has really annoyed me, he’s a vile man and a terrible parent. I hope Clark is ok.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I don’t get all the comments on Cooper and Georgina, if their parents are okay with it who cares. Teenagers have sex and surely it’s preferable if they’re going to do it they're doing it presumably safely….

• Heart

_uwu_

Chatty Member
I just couldn’t imagine my dad calling me down for tea with a phone in his hand recording me almost every day! What an awful way to raise your kids, they are obviously sick of him with how they treat him but it gets him “views”. Also take away their ZiZi’s card and give it to someone who actually needs it, they are there every week the scroungers and then on Sunday cooking a whole leg of lamb! They can clearly afford this cost of living crisis.

halcyondays85

VIP Member
It would have been nice if one of the boys accompanied him on the journey
Nah, it's his issue, why should they? It's not like a leisurely drive from France or something. He's literally had to drive across a great chunk of Europe including the entire length of Germany. I can't imagine how mind-numbingly dull that must be. Over a day's worth of solid driving or a flight back in a few hours.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’d be embarrassed after that rant 😂 45 year old man calling people freaks and jealous weirdos. Grow up you fool. If you’re so sure you’re doing the best for your children then you wouldn’t be so bothered about the comments on here.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
He’s such a dick with his “Charlie, hide what you’ve got in your hand har-har-har” over and over (it was a beer). He really give off “I’m not a regular dad, I’m a cool dad” vibes.

Lucylou92

Maybe I'm just greedy but 3 chicken goujons and some veg would not be enough for me or my son, I'd need some carbs on there 😭

smudge126

VIP Member
His tattle thread is as boring as he is, there’s only ever a handful of comments on it each week. The only times it’s been busy is when he’s posted advertising this page. It’s almost as if he wants people to know about it 🙄

m2one

I think it’s so wrong for Clarke who is obviously 13 tomorrow to be sharing with the young girl

Just seen Little D’s plate up, ONE waffle, a few nuggets (one snaffled by greedy May cooks himself) and a spoonful of peas… is it just me or is that hardly enough food for a growing child? Do they have these kids on some sort of strict diet regiment we aren’t aware of? :LOL:

Reactions: 13