Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
She shows absolutely no signs of ADHD (I have two degrees in educational psychology lol) she's just a brat
It’s wild how everyone just uses ADHD as a reason for bad behaviour.
She has got away with this awful brat behaviour for years, it’s going to be really hard for them to turn it around now.

Reactions: 18

account70032

VIP Member
I’m just assuming from things she’s said and things he has said but to me it looks and sounds like Mrs May doesn’t have a healthy relationship with food like an undiagnosed eating disorder. She seems to eat very little and he’s even said she’ll usually eat like 2 mouthfuls of a meal and then doesn’t want the rest. She’s always choosing salads and she most of the time decides the portion sizes for the kids and he either cooks the food if she’s working or he just dishes it up. Now I’m sure they have school dinner or snacks at home so maybe they honestly are full up with a small dinner I don’t know. Nothing wrong with anyone eating healthy or eating a smaller portion that someone else but I just noticed she can act kind of strange around food so maybe that plays a part.

Reactions: 18

trashtalker36

I see that he’s screenshotted the this thread on his Insta stories.

Hey daddy May - stop barging into your children’s rooms and shoving a camera in their faces. You know that you are exposing them to intrusions of privacy and opening them up to negative comments online, and yet you continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
So he gets in trouble with the police but dad decides to give him ‘an extensh to the curf’ 🤮tonight… Great parenting right there.

• Sick

Mamaof1xo

I quite like Mrs may, dulcie needs to be sat down and told what's appropriate around other people's food (like we saw with lickin ice cream etc) she's a nice kid. Clark is a great little lad, he should have his own room though. Cooper, how he wasn't solid grounded for a month over the train track behaviour or something is beyond me. He needs a sit down and maybe actual 121 parent time for all of them. Charlie seems like a good kid too. Daddy may, dude you're reading here. We all know it. You have a good family, good heart, please please don't go saccone joly on this. Your kids won't thank you, the free food and desserts etc won't make up for having a potential school or employer seeing some antics that are not painting them in a good light.

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Why’s Mrs May almost in tears in her recent video because it’s banned? Am I missing something? It’s had an effect on them and will continue to do so… Jesus it’s not like someone’s died ffs. 🙈
Crying because the free meals might stop

• Haha

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I dont really feel like it’s a birthday treat to take him to the place you go to weekly because you get it for free

princessqueen96

The fact he posted that comment 44 minutes after it was posted just shows they are reading it religiously. Well done on changing your t-shirt after 3 sweaty days! 👏🏼

• Haha

varyingborders

VIP Member
Mrs May looked absolutely beautiful tonight, I hope he realised just how astronomically he’s punching.
I loved her little dig about him being in elasticated waistband shorts 😂 don’t particularly like either of them but I can tolerate her just a smidge more!

• Haha
  • Heart

MadGal

VIP Member
I don’t understand the set up of this families house. 3 boys and 1 girl, surely the girl, given her age should have a room to herself and the other two rooms split between the 3 boys (younger two share and older one have a room) seems so strange to have a boy and a girl who are both entering that puberty stage and most likely wanting their own privacy sharing 🙈 they’ve even got a garden room with en-suite, bed, tv etc give that to the oldest boy to sleep in and then everyone has their own room. You would think the way they splash the cash they’d have a way of giving their daughter who will most likely be starting her period in a few years her own space for privacy.

Reactions: 16

cwymmie

VIP Member
I actually quite liked these lot, they seemed very normal. However the behaviour with the Zizzi card is peeing me off. They even went out for Coopers birthday with it! How cheap can you get not even paying up for a birthday celebration. And they took the girlfriends too, plus Clarke has been taking his friend with him. That’s 9 guests eating 3 courses FOR FREE.
Such a disgrace.

Plus the house really is a shit hole. Clarke’s bedroom door has a load of marks on it like it’s been getting kicked in. And the kitchen floor is filth. Why are Clarke and Dolcie sharing a room? He’s a 12 year old boy, entering puberty. Will he really want to share his room with an 8 year old girl??

steste

Chatty Member
Does anyone else pick up on Mummy May’s forced smiles? It’s like you can internally hear her wanting to tell Daddy to fuck off.

• Haha

halcyondays85

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but how ridiculous! I’m no fan of flying, but just get a couple of whiskeys down you and get a grip! Driving to Croatia? He’s going to be absolutely exhausted never mind the cost for fuel, extra hotels, food, general wear and tear of the car. Damn right he’s going on his own, what an idiot.

disneys

VIP Member
Didn’t know Daddy May had a tattle thread until he did some very kind free advertising for it on his IG … thanks Daddy May , you know Tattle won’t pay you for that shout out though , right ? :)

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Why’s Mrs May almost in tears in her recent video because it’s banned? Am I missing something? It’s had an effect on them and will continue to do so… Jesus it’s not like someone’s died ffs. 🙈

• Haha

Sunset

Does the 2 girlfriends even like eachother? You never see them sat next to eachother, talking to eachother, laughing with eachother, doing this together?

smudge126

VIP Member
Sounds like an absolutely banging holiday. Definitely worth driving to another country just to sit and cry about the stuff you read on the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart