Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’d love an explanation in a TikTok please Roly poly about why you feel it’s appropriate to have a 13 year old boy hitting puberty sharing a room with his younger sister, while your two eldest boys have their rooms and their girlfriends over constantly/they’re out of the house. Shall I tell you why I think you do this?

You see Charlie and to a lesser extent Cooper, as the cool kids in your family and your validation comes from them and their friends as well as kids online. You being able to be in on that cool gang (as shown with the pork crackling video and the lads in the garden) is your *ultimate* validation.
You’ve found a niche. A father who uses TikTok, not for other parents, but to come across like a cool Dad so teenagers say how cool you are and how much fun your household looks. Remind you of anyone? I’ve read the comments on your videos, kids comment, the adults give actual opinions which you don’t like so delete and block. You want to come across as this amazing family man who’s down with the kids, but to me as an adult you seem to be blowing your kids career and social media presence up in smoke. When Charlie’s first employer searches his name, theyre going to find a video of him simulating sex in a kitchen with his father filming. When Duclie’s friends at gymnastics and clubs find your account and see her behaviour, why would they want to be friends with a kid who screams and shouts when she doesn’t get her own way? I wish you could see the damage you’re doing to your children and their lives going forward, but you’re so caught up in validation via TikTok, Charlie and Cooper I don’t think you’ll ever let it go. Nobody would care about your cooking videos and the odd pop-up from them, but whether they see it or not, you are massively overstepping boundaries and invading their privacy at such a pivotal point in their development either into independence in Dulcie and Clark’s case, or adulthood for the other two. It’s a shame, because you could’ve had a brilliant account if you concentrated on cooking and food rather than filming every movement of your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

smudge126

VIP Member
Sorry I didn’t get past “I snapchatted him to come home” I cringed myself into a coma at that point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a child as insufferable as little Damien. Apart from Anastasia kingsnorths brother atticus. If you know you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

_uwu_

Chatty Member
They remind me of them “fun” parents your friend had growing up, and you’d always wish they were your parents etc and you actually grow up you realise the parents were just alcoholics 😂

• Haha

Ohyeah

Sick of seeing Charlie with his top off, he really thinks he’s hot stuff, seen more meat on a chicken wing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Steve1985

Dulcie is so bloody annoying. I hate how she doesn’t speak properly, she just makes sounds. I hate when she wipes the basil on daddy may, how she is just rude and spoilt. Also daddy may just thinks Charlie is the coolest guy it’s pathetic. Don’t actually mind Charlie though. But cooper irritates me…I think it’s the weird shaped face, it’s so punchable lol. Also the girlfriends are permanently there eating the food and not saying thanks. Those desserts every Sunday add up to about 50-60 quid with all of them having them and sometimes a milkshake too. Lucky them. I do like Mrs May though…

• Heart
Reactions: 23

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Why didn’t she do it. Always showing off how slim and fit she it. Yoga and Karate, with her smug grinning face, posing. Good on him for doing it. He’ll be wrecked.

Reactions: 23

LittleRa

Chatty Member
At first I was thinking poor Mrs May, bring left alone having to solo parent all the kids and do the plane journey by herself with them etc however thinking about it now she’s probably quite enjoying the peace and quiet without him shoving a phone in her face every 5 seconds.

Reactions: 22

smudge126

VIP Member
How old is that girl, she looks about 8? In the past week he posted a video of her moaning and humping the kitchen drawers, a video walking into his 12/13 year old son’s bedroom implying that the child was doing something very private and set the thumbnail of one of his TikToks to an image of his eldest (16 I think?) topless.

I must have the definition of “protecting kids” wrong if this is how you go about it.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Urgh why is little D fingering everyone's desserts, licking the ice cream pots, taking bites of Clarks, touching Mrs May's. Such bad manners. And I think little D gets in there bed and she doesn't actually sleep in that room with Clark I'm not 100% sure. Its not right tho is it. Clark deserves his own space. What about when he has friends round?

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I cannot believe I’ve just heard him on a story with Charlie (who I’m sure has alcohol in his bag and he knows he does), Charlie’s flies were undone on his jeans, Dad goes ‘the cage is open but the beast is sleeping’

Is it me or is that just really really inappropriate? He seems absolutely obsessed with Charlie and how popular he is, it’s embarrassing. The likes and comments are all just kids looking at them who are watching him barely parent his kids and wanting to be adopted by him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Wickerbasket1

Chatty Member
Did anyone see Clark’s video at their last Zizzi trip and cooper swore at the table and ‘daddy may’s’ reply was ‘heyyy lango’ instead of language 🤮 what is with the shortening of words, it’s so beyond cringe for a man of his age 🤦🏻‍♀️
He is so David Brent ! He was calling Cucumber Cuc today and if I hear Carkymayo again I’ll shit blood

• Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
Honestly hate talking bad of children but I can’t stand “little D”. I even hate that nickname. She’s an absolute brat. Why the f-ck are they letting the little scav eat her brothers breakfast off his plate before he gets there? You can tell it’s a regular occurrence as they didn’t even bat an eyelid. She’s just a dreadful child with no manners or discipline. Why are they so scared to say no to her? If she wants eggs I’m sure the dad would do her some eggs. Why scav someone else’s food? God she annoys me so much. Awful awful child.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Does Mrs May obsess over weight? Just the comment she made about being able to have a treat pizza for dinner as she’d just had a salad all day. Bizarre behaviour on holiday.