Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
He clearly drinks a lot, just get smashed and fall asleep on the plane, simple. 🙈 Wonder how much it’s costing to drive that far? So funny that no one wanted to join him, your family hate you pal. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pooella

Sorry if I’m being super pedantic here but is it not extremely irresponsible and dangerous to drive for 23 hours straight (bar a couple stops and the Euro tunnel)?

Not only that, but he was up drinking with Mrs May the night before so I can’t imagine he was as bright eyed as he should have been when he left Croatia at 5am..

Reactions: 20

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Now I don’t really know how Twitch works but Clark was tricked into saying a certain ‘n’ word. This is exactly why you keep kids off of social media, he’s not some random kid that could get away with it, he’s all over TikTok because of his idiot father. Poor kid now has searches on TikTok claiming he’s a racist and who knows what could be said at his school. You’d think the man would take care of his kids mental health but clearly not!

Reactions: 19

trashtalker36

So Cooper has received not only a caution, but a community resolution order for posting a photo on train tracks.

How can he not see the harm that he is doing to his children? It’s because of his profile that this has been flagged and reported to the police. Obviously I’m not condoning silly, reckless actions, but Cooper is a teenager and he will now have that on his record for life.The community resolution will not appear on a standard DBS check but the caution will, and may affect his future career plans.

If this isn’t the biggest sign to stop shoving cameras in his families faces..

smudge126

VIP Member
Just having a little scroll and who’s live? Drunken daddy may, ranting about how we are his biggest fans. We’re also the lowest of the low, only post at 4am because we have no lives and can barely string a sentence together 🤣

That’s no way to talk about your biggest fans, Roland.

• Haha

LittleRa

Chatty Member
See I don't have a problem with them letting Charlie drink. I think most 17yos should be allowed a drink occasionally. But I think it's the same as the Cooper and Emily thing. Mr May acts like Charlie's older than he is, and is only doing it to be a cool parent. Charlie is still only 17 and they act like he's about 21, they don't really parent him at all. Rather than say offering Charlie a beer to teach him to be responsible with drink it's more about Charlie being cool and drinking

With Cooper and Emily sharing a room, you can allow your teenagers freedoms so they have safe spaces to have sex if they chose, whilst also maintaining boundaries to keep them safe. Boundaries help teenagers navigate situations that they aren't quite able to handle.

It's hard to describe, because the action of Charlie drinking is fine as such, but its more hid attitude is very much cool dad.
I hope Cooper and Emily aren’t having sex…. because Emily is Charlie’s gf, and Cooper is with Georgina 😆😆 But I know what you mean.

• Haha
  • Wow

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I did notice this weekend that DaddyMay was a lot more subdued than normal. Cooking his beef brisket and then the sandwich later for Charlie and his friends, still shortening his words but he was subdued. Was hoping he had read here and taken some notice about how he was coming across, but nope, back to being a prick yesterday again!

I'm going to say it, those girlfriends would never be dating Charlie and Cooper if they weren't popular on TikTok and get tonnes of free food.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
At least Dulcie and Clark won’t have to share a room any more then
This has always puzzled me, there’s a lovely summer house they could transform into a room for one of the older boys but it seems to be Mrs May’s room to get some peace from her annoying husband.

disneys

VIP Member
“Couldn’t care less” is really convincing when it’s in the second post youve made about tattle of the day , Daddy May …. Do yourself a favour and stop looking here . All it will do is wind you up . Best you head back to the echo chamber on TikTok and stay there .

Do you think it is outside the realm of possibility that we here are parents too and so are therefore empathetic towards your children and do have geniune concern over the exploitation of them of “family channels” on social media , such as yours ?? I guess we were just different people . I’d personally not ever open my children up to this kind of criticism or commentary in the first place because I care about their privacy and I want to protect them , but to each their own I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

now if you don’t mind , I’m off to the Old Vic to meet up with my mates the Mitchell Brothers for a pint . Turrah X

• Haha

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Personally, I go to all inclusive hotels and don’t really leave because all the food and drink, pool, facilities I paid for are there🤣 we do leave the odd day or two to explore the town we’re in or find a water park. I do enjoy watching this family currently I’m just hoping they do not lose their down to earth nature and start exploiting their children
But it’s not an all Inclusive hotel it’s a villa and they are cooking their own dinner every night 😂😂.

Sorry are we watching the same family…. They’re already exploiting their children !!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
It seems rather counterproductive to bitch about this thread on Instagram to all of your followers and risk directing them here… I started as someone who liked the tiktoks and came over here out of curiosity to see what was being said and that’s when I realised it was all a bit *yikes*

As for his comment about us being concerned for his kids safety, there is literally a video online of his young female child making a sex noise on the internet with over 5,000 favourites (compared to 500-1000 on normal plate up videos)… the favourites are not innocent people saving videos of you plating up food! Huge safeguarding issue

Last edited:

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Nah no way have I got a mention on insta 😂😂 Someone please explain how on earth any of us are hypocritical?

I don’t take a family of six plus girlfriends and any other hangers on out for free meals weekly. I don’t act like a teenager instead of a parent. I would never allow my child to smoke weed, film them coming home late and acting like it’s cool. I don’t stick a phone in my child’s face everyday. I sure as hell wouldn’t beg my way through life to get freebies/gifts. Oh and I’m a grown ass woman who doesn’t shorten every other word trying to create my own slang, it’s embarrassing.

• Heart