Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Steve1985

It’s not like it’s a free meal for a small family, they take the piss bringing girlfriends, mates etc… No shame. And come on, maybe go somewhere different for your birthday and, you know, pay for it!

Reactions: 16

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
What a sad cunt, you’re on holiday reading what we’re saying like the daily news. Thank you for sending people our way though looool

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Why do we need a video at every stop. What a loser, middle aged and his whole life revolves around updating an app

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
Aww another shoutout to us, his biggest fans 🥺

I think you meant to say “oldest fans” though, Roland. As in, only people under the age of 16 actually think you’re someone to aspire to be.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I hate to comment on children , I really do , but Cooper just has 0 personality . He’s got a glazed expression , lights are on but nobody is home . He’s also never home - doesn’t really seem to like his family all that much

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I'd be so fucking embarrassed if this bloke was my dad. Your kids don't think you're cool, your wife quite obviously thinks you're a repulsive tub of lard, go back to your 9-5 and take your crusty face off social media

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Roland, Mrs May, Charlie, Emily, Clark and Dulcie on a day out and having lunch at a restaurant… Cooper and Georgina? The comments seem to think they’re “enjoying themselves” back at the villa alone 🤮

• Sick

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Also I don’t think it’s particularly safe driving 23hrs across Europe as quickly as you can without a proper sleep in the middle of that. He looked shattered when he got home, why risk the kids being in the car. He’s daft enough but they shouldn’t have to suffer it!

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
He has drinkers eyes. She eats salads so she can have all her calories in Prosecco. Considering she has 4 children, she comes across as incredibly not maternal

trashtalker36

He went into Clark’s room today after he had just got out of the shower and only had a towel on and had to pan away quickly as the poor boy shouted that he wasn’t dressed. Do these kids have absolutely no privacy?? It’s awful.

• Wow

MadGal

VIP Member
They clearly prioritise the older lads and their girlfriends and doesn’t want to put them out of not having their own space with their partners but it’s so wrong and makes no sense why Dulcie and Clark still share. Put the oldest lad out in the garden room if anything and sort their bedrooms out instead of spending 24/7 filming.

ohlawd

Chatty Member
He’s religiously deleting comments aswell because I saw a comment that said why are you reading tattle on holidays and he had it deleted a couple of minutes after 😂

• Haha

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Can’t decide if he’s trying to be cringe when he shortens words - incred, degs etc or think it makes him look cool.

He really needs to bin that purple hoodie aswell!!
He really copies Charlie doesn’t he 😞

He needs to realise he’s a grown man and not a teenager. It’s so embarrassing.

He gives me the vibe that he wasn’t very popular as a teen so he’s trying to live up to that now.

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Does no one else think that if you really can’t stand something that much then you should just leave it behind in your life , totally understand having an opinion but calling a 8 year old Damien leaves a bad taste in my mouth . She’s a child 😬
Hi Charlie…. Please put your top on we’re sick of your scrawny body.

P.s…. Welcome to tattle

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
I just find it funny that he’s making the journey driving there by himself. Everyone else was like nah we’re taking the plane good luck to you😂

• Haha

daisychainx

I find the girlfriends being around so much very strange and not age appropriate.

You would allow that for young adults - not teenagers. Does he want to be the ‘cool dad’? Does she have some philosophy about parenting where you don’t give them too many rules in case they rebel? Baffling. Certainly not normal.
Some of the Tik Toks the girlfriends post of them and the boys together and he comments or makes reaction videos too. I’d feel wildly uncomfortable posting Tik Toks of me straddling a boy in bed anyway let alone if I knew his dad would see them 🤮

• Sick