Daddy May #4 - staring into your soul with ball bag eyes as he steals someone else's fries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what it is but he really gives me the creeps and I’m noticing it more and more lately with some of the things he says 😅

Reactions: 11
If I was that Big Chef fella, I'm not sure how impressed I would be to see my bosses out on the lash, going to brunch etc etc while I'm working the 70th day on the trot. Pub novelty has certainly worn off for the Mays.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Suggesting going out to the make out point really creeped me out with especially how drunk Mrs May was
I would be horrified if my partner filmed me when I was that drunk then posted it to social media!

Reactions: 5
Can do what she wants in her own time of course, but kids have TikTok and her husband is posting her on there drunk, to each their own!
But as long as she isn’t drunk whilst she is teaching, she’s not doing anything wrong. She’s probably tutoring teenagers who drink themselves. Nobody would be able to have any fun if they had to be professional 24/7 - unless they are retired or on benefits!

Reactions: 12
Another night, another takeaway 🤮 nice of DP to save the scrawniest amount of noodles for Cooper, so unbelievably selfish 🤮

Not sure if intensional but nice to see less of little D, poor kid

Reactions: 5
The grotbag has been wearing that hoodie for god knows how long now. I noticed on Monday it was filthy and stained and had grease splatters on it and he’s still wearing it. I know he stinks

Reactions: 3
In his latest TikTok they’re looking at getting a car and Roly has tagged bmw obviously trying to get a car for free. It’s so greedy and lazy how these tiktokers/influencers will always beg or hint for something instead of just working hard and buying whatever it is you want out of your own money for once.

Reactions: 8