Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because you are born into money it doesn't mean that you have to have an entitled attitute. And just becuase you can afford expensive branded things it doesn't mean you have to only buy branded clothes. If they want to only buy expensive things then that is their decision but a lot of people cant relate to that.

Your assuming that if we chose to walk around dressed the way they are then we would see that as innapropriate and thats why we disagree with it. No one has said that on here. We were not even talking about that.
that is exactly whats being said lol . what ive read is that the clothes and dances and poses are inappropriate therefore i am right i assuming that the ppl making those comments would see it as inappropriate if they were to have worn the same outfits themselves. am i wrong or...

Honestly I really like this family and have watched them for a few years now. Just recently though there's been a lot of focus around the more expensive items, which I'm not loving. As influencers I think they need to think.more about there content as younger people are watching and think the things being bought in these videos are "normal". The sort of things being bought I would class as being a Xmas present or birthday present not just everyday buying. Normal families can't afford this stuff but there children are wanting it so much due to the fact influencers are making these purchases look like a everyday purchase! Please consider who your viewers are!
I think with lockdown content is pretty difficult so there isn't much else they can show apart from shopping as i don't think any of them have any hobbies apart from that. Maybe once things relax the videos will get back to where they were

Reactions: 1
that is exactly whats being said lol . what ive read is that the clothes and dances and poses are inappropriate therefore i am right i assuming that the ppl making those comments would see it as inappropriate if they were to have worn the same outfits themselves. am i wrong or...
Your completely wrong in regards to my opinions and views anyway.

I said in one of my posts that I think some crop tops and shorts look really nice, I wear them myself lol! I only have an issue with a few of the tops. It has nothing to do with me not wanting to wear clothes like that myself.

Look they are are putting all of this on the internet. Once its on the Internet it always will be. They are basically handing pedophiles content like here you go do whatever you want with my childrens content. Parental instinct should be to protect your child not expose them.

I dont care if it's 2021 this tit happens and i find it weird that the parents don't guard what their childrens content can be used for especially if they are provocative. I really don't care if the rest of the world is dressing like that. The mass consensus of actions at no point makes its ok

Reactions: 5
Look they are are putting all of this on the internet. Once its on the Internet it always will be. They are basically handing pedophiles content like here you go do whatever you want with my childrens content. Parental instinct should be to protect your child not expose them.

I dont care if it's 2021 this tit happens and i find it weird that the parents don't guard what their childrens content can be used for especially if they are provocative. I really don't care if the rest of the world is dressing like that. The mass consensus of actions at no point makes its ok
Also the girls can't give informed consent due to their age, if they have a problem with this when they are older and mature enough to understand the consequences it is far too late to do anything about it

Reactions: 2

This is the exact concern I have.

It really is. There is a lot of mystery surounding the production of the clothing as well, a lot of peo

you issue should be with the paedophile's and ppl allowing kids to be sexualised. just because there are sick ppl in the world doesnt mean they should have to change their style. a pedophile can walk out of thier house and see 100's of girls dressed like this. they decided to put their lives on the internet so they know what they are getting themselves into and thats they're decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
you issue should be with the paedophile's and ppl allowing kids to be sexualised. just because there are sick ppl in the world doesnt mean they should have to change their style. a pedalo can walk out of thier house and see 100's of girls dressed like this. they decided to put their lives on the internet so they know what they are getting themselves into and thats they're decision.
You just don't understand.

Reactions: 3
you issue should be with the paedophile's and ppl allowing kids to be sexualised. just because there are sick ppl in the world doesnt mean they should have to change their style. a pedalo can walk out of thier house and see 100's of girls dressed like this. they decided to put their lives on the internet so they know what they are getting themselves into and thats they're decision.
You really don't understand the issue here, thats ok one day you may. This world has some horrible people in it that do horrible things with these videos. All we are saying is that they should dress with that in mind and their parents should protect them from this. It is very different from dressing scantily out and about compared to online. Its not about changing the style but who has access to it

You really don't understand the issue here, thats ok one day you may. This world has some horrible people in it that do horrible things with these videos. All we are saying is that they should dress with that in mind and their parents should protect them from this. It is very different from dressing scantily out and about compared to online. Its not about changing the style but who has access to it
as should every parent but if that was the case then all children should be walking around covered from head to toe and not having any form of social media or access to the internet. but thats not possible. like ive said previously your issue should be with the pedos. im aware they're are sick ppl in the world but ppl shouldn't have to adjust their whole lives in order to avoid them. i do understand where ppl are coming from and it makes sense but the world we live there are so many scary things to protect children from that if they were to avoid all of them they would have to lock their children in a room. you need to pick and choose your battles and a teenagers clothing shouldn't be one of them. put this same energy into fighting pedos and ppl who harass women and murders etc.

Reactions: 3
no i really dont
We all have an issue with the people you are talking about, which is the reason why we are all here talking about the same thing.

The people we are talking about will never change and they will always be there both on the interent and in real life.

Sarah and Joel are aware of this, they work in the social media industry but instead of protecting there girs they are handing them over to these kinds of people.

It isn't about taking social media away or access to the internet it's about their parents educating them and teaching them about the dangers of the internet and having a bit of self-respect and not giving these people to tools they need in order to take advantage of them.

Dressing/dancing and acting the way they do will draw these kinds of people in and there parents know it.

as should every parent but if that was the case then all children should be walking around covered from head to toe and not having any form of social media or access to the internet. but thats not possible. like ive said previously your issue should be with the pedos. im aware they're are sick ppl in the world but ppl shouldn't have to adjust their whole lives in order to avoid them. i do understand where ppl are coming from and it makes sense but the world we live there are so many scary things to protect children from that if they were to avoid all of them they would have to lock their children in a room. you need to pick and choose your battles and a teenagers clothing shouldn't be one of them. put this same energy into fighting pedos and ppl who harass women and murders etc.
Its not the pedos out in the street that are the main problem its the ones at home storing and editing these images and doing god knows what with them. As i said there is a difference between how you dress out and about and how you dress and act in videos and photos. At least the majority of their outfits are appropriate. There is a channel called dad challenge podcasts and looks into these issues and the age and gender of the people who view the videos. A high proportion are older men. But anyway we will just have to agree to disagree on this matter.

People can comment what the
Its not the pedos out in the street that are the main problem its the ones at home storing and editing these images and doing god knows what with them. As i said there is a difference between how you dress out and about and how you dress and act in videos and photos. At least the majority of their outfits are appropriate. There is a channel called dad challenge podcasts and looks into these issues and the age and gender of the people who view the videos. A high proportion are older men. But anyway we will just have to agree to disagree on this matter.
I love Dad Challenge Podcast- he’s right all these ‘family channels’ make money out of selling their children’s privacy and freedom and you don’t know what impact that will have in future. He puts it so well- a lot of these children are home schooled because they’re bullied by their peers!

Reactions: 4
The victim blaming mindset on this thread is insane. If a paedophile is looking at a child in a sexual way, whether that is online or in person, the paedophile is at fault, whether that child is wearing a swimsuit or a freaking snowsuit. A child (or anybody!) should not be told that they have to behave in a 'modest' way so that they aren't assaulted, the focus should be on stopping the criminals from committing those crimes.

If a friend of yours was sexually assaulted and when it happened she was wearing a crop top and shorts like the ones you seem to have an issue with, would you actually say to her that she should've worn something different because then it wouldn't have happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you quote whose victim shaming. It’s a bit of a leap saying that if someone is attacked we would blame the victim!

The victim blaming mindset on this thread is insane. If a paedophile is looking at a child in a sexual way, whether that is online or in person, the paedophile is at fault, whether that child is wearing a swimsuit or a freaking snowsuit. A child (or anybody!) should not be told that they have to behave in a 'modest' way so that they aren't assaulted, the focus should be on stopping the criminals from committing those crimes.

If a friend of yours was sexually assaulted and when it happened she was wearing a crop top and shorts like the ones you seem to have an issue with, would you actually say to her that she should've worn something different because then it wouldn't have happened?

Its not victim shaming, it is not the fault of the young girls and teens on youtube but it is something that they need to be protected from and aware of. Why give the sex offenders what they want on a plate when they could just ensure they cover up more when videoing themselves to go online. You are missing the point of the issue here, its the online aspect which is the issue not the fact that sick bastards are attracted to children. There is no way of stopping them all but you can make it a lot harder for them to get their thrills. You are making a comparison that had nothing to do with what we are saying here

I do understand some clothing can be a little mature for someone like grace, but it’s today’s generation, today’s era. That’s the Fashion now.
the 70s and 80s also had some questionable clothing that probably wasn’t age appropriate for some, but people still wore it.

You have missed the whole point of the issue we were talking about.

We were talking about parents allowing there young daughters to dress and dance innapropriatley to explicit songs and post it on the interent.

It's not about rights. Yes, they should be able to dress and act in a way they like but there parents are allowing them to post it online knowing full well which kind of people will be attracted to their daughters.

It's one thing to have fun and dance around with your friends in that kind of way but to post it online is completely different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.