Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The victim blaming mindset on this thread is insane. If a paedophile is looking at a child in a sexual way, whether that is online or in person, the paedophile is at fault, whether that child is wearing a swimsuit or a freaking snowsuit. A child (or anybody!) should not be told that they have to behave in a 'modest' way so that they aren't assaulted, the focus should be on stopping the criminals from committing those crimes.

If a friend of yours was sexually assaulted and when it happened she was wearing a crop top and shorts like the ones you seem to have an issue with, would you actually say to her that she should've worn something different because then it wouldn't have happened?
thank you!!!! that is exactly what im saying

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else seen their newest video yet?

What is it with Kaci and cheese. Like seriously she is so dramatic and makes such a big deal out of saying she doesn't like it but then Joel stands there and says she likes it in the pasta. You either like it or you don't.

Yet again there giving Chloe a baby bottle. Why cant she have her warm milk in a cup. They are going to seriously damage her teeth by allowing her to drink from a bottle like that.

Reactions: 3
honestly felt bad for kaci in the recent video with the piñata. teenagers are always blamed about being on their phone but she didn’t even get a chance to have fun with the piñata while the other girls got so many hits, so yes joel that’s why she hid behind on her phone. i get the other kids are smaller but doesn’t mean kaci should be left out

Reactions: 9
honestly felt bad for kaci in the recent video with the piñata. teenagers are always blamed about being on their phone but she didn’t even get a chance to have fun with the piñata while the other girls got so many hits, so yes joel that’s why she hid behind on her phone. i get the other kids are smaller but doesn’t mean kaci should be left out
I agree with you on that one. Just because she is older it doesn't mean she doesn't want to be included. Joel kept moaning about the phones but didn't give them anything to do, what else are they going to do.

I understand that they have a special pasta recipe but half of them didnt even eat it, I don't think they like it as much as Joel does.

Reactions: 2
i agree, they should have let the little ones have a couple of goes and then grace and kaci one go each and keep going around so everyone was involved. when he kept complaining about them being on their phones but had nothing planned and complained about being in charge I was like ??? you're in charge, think of something to do...

it was probably one of my least favourite videos of theirs tbh, it was low effort and low standard

Reactions: 3
i agree, they should have let the little ones have a couple of goes and then grace and kaci one go each and keep going around so everyone was involved. when he kept complaining about them being on their phones but had nothing planned and complained about being in charge I was like ??? you're in charge, think of something to do...

it was probably one of my least favourite videos of theirs tbh, it was low effort and low standard
It seemed like none of them could be bothered, it was boring.

Reactions: 1
I absolutely agree
I’m 21 and still my family treats my like that
It’s so annoying because it’s not that we don’t care, it’s just that we’re growing up and want our privacy respected

i love this family and i do get no ones family is perfected, i know for a fact mine isn’t but no one knows that as we aren’t in the spotlight. but the one thing i love about this family is i feel like they are different, they don’t use sophie’s disability for views and don’t share really personal things about the girls, for example when fizz family had to update all their subscribers on mias first bra and period for views ?!?! just baffles me how that is acceptable. but yeha of course they aren’t perfect and should be held accountable for some wrong doings but if you take a look at your own family u know for a fact it’s not perfect but it’s your family so you love them no matter what

Reactions: 6
i love this family and i do get no ones family is perfected, i know for a fact mine isn’t but no one knows that as we aren’t in the spotlight. but the one thing i love about this family is i feel like they are different, they don’t use sophie’s disability for views and don’t share really personal things about the girls, for example when fizz family had to update all their subscribers on mias first bra and period for views ?!?! just baffles me how that is acceptable. but yeha of course they aren’t perfect and should be held accountable for some wrong doings but if you take a look at your own family u know for a fact it’s not perfect but it’s your family so you love them no matter what
All families have different morals and standards in regards to what they think is acceptable. I think both families have done things which are innapropriate in regards to what content they put on line.

Did anyone see joel’s insta story. i fee so bad for them, so much unnecessary criticisms they get. He didn’t realise you had to wash cucumbers and he didn’t use a chopping board and cut it on the kitchen counter. And then he felt the need to address this after, why are people so bored🤣 people do this over everything. imagine caring about little things that have no effect on anyone whatsoever but you.
And then ask yourself why it has such a big effect on you because it’s honestly sad.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see joel’s insta story. i fee so bad for them, so much unnecessary criticisms they get. He didn’t realise you had to wash cucumbers and he didn’t use a chopping board and cut it on the kitchen counter. And then he felt the need to address this after, why are people so bored🤣 people do this over everything. imagine caring about little things that have no effect on anyone whatsoever but you.
And then ask yourself why it has such a big effect on you because it’s honestly sad.
Thats insane :ROFLMAO:

My only issue I have with his story today was him taking the mick out of trigger warnings as someone who benefits from actual trigger warnings due to my mental health and the fact he was joking about it kinda bothered me

My only issue I have with his story today was him taking the mick out of trigger warnings as someone who benefits from actual trigger warnings due to my mental health and the fact he was joking about it kinda bothered me
You’re extremely sensitive then. People are constantly getting triggered by every little thing, so he put a warning as people were getting so offended. how do you lot truly find everything offensive, have you seen enough of the world?

I don't think his intention was to take the micky out of anyone suffering from any kid of mental issue. He was refering to people getting triggered and annoyed by little things like not washing the cucumber ect because I think people were being rude over it.

I don’t mind DVG’s and I know they’ve just upsized house wise but the constant ads on insta are insane! He did at least 6 during March and Sarah did at least 3. Every other post is #ad or #gifted I hope they don’t end up the same way as the minghams

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind DVG’s and I know they’ve just upsized house wise but the constant ads on insta are insane! He did at least 6 during March and Sarah did at least 3. Every other post is #ad or #gifted I hope they don’t end up the same way as the minghams
They will

Kudos to Joel for actually being honest on their house price 👏👏
Literally I respect them for being such honest YouTubers! Other people would’ve just avoided the question

Reactions: 8
Kudos to Joel for actually being honest on their house price 👏👏
Literally I respect them for being such honest YouTubers! Other people would’ve just avoided the question
He also sat there and said which one of Grace's friends he liked the least which was just nasty, they could of blurred the child's name out.Then he joked about killing Graces hamster? You respect him? Seriously. So what is he said how much his house was.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He also sat there and said which one of Grace's friends he liked the least which was just nasty, they could of blurred the child's name out.Then he joked about killing Graces hamster? You respect him? Seriously. So what is he said how much his house was.
I don’t think he was being very serious or that he meant it in a mean/nasty way

Reactions: 12
it was a joke, you surely cant be offended by that? if you are then you really have no sense of humour and need to learn to take joke karen

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.