Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't have to leave the child's name in, it could have been blurred out.
They didn’t say his surname nor mention any sensitive information

to us he could be anyone
He didn’t violate his privacy or whatsoever

Reactions: 7
it was a joke, you surely cant be offended by that? if you are then you really have no sense of humour and need to learn to take joke karen
You think it's funny to joke about killing the hamster your daughter was crying about dying? That's not funny, Grace, Kaci and Sarah didn't find it funny either.

that defeats the point of the video, he said that he never even spoke to him and thats the only reason he said it. we all know he didnt mean it in a malicious way
It doesn't matter if he isn't saying it in a malicious way. He should have just eaten the food and spared Jacks feelings. How do you know Jack wouldn't of been upset by that comment? Even sarah was shocked he said that.

they were all smiling, he even said he said it to see sarahs reaction.
They were not smiling because they found it funny, they were smiling because they were shocked he said it.

They didn’t say his surname nor mention any sensitive information

to us he could be anyone
He didn’t violate his privacy or whatsoever
We might not know who he is. But Grace's friend will know he was refering to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The whole speel about them starting in a hostel *eye roll* .... where is everyone who says they never did claim to be relatable or poor.

Also why didn't they say thank you to viewers for helping them achieve their goals....

Reactions: 5
The hostel story annoys me every time, yes they have done well but they didn't get there on their own. Working for his mum's religious TV network which is worth millions would have helped them very much and gave them the funds to start youtube.
I don't deny he is a success but without the good job his parents gave him and the start up funds would they really have got to where they are now.

Reactions: 8
The whole speel about them starting in a hostel *eye roll* .... where is everyone who says they never did claim to be relatable or poor.

Also why didn't they say thank you to viewers for helping them achieve their goals....
I think there above thanking their viewers.

Reactions: 2
The question was which friend do you dislike the most, he gave a reasonable reason tbh he didn’t say he didn’t like him just that he didn’t know him and if he met him that could change. I don’t find that offensive. And yes living in a hostel and moving 11 times since kaci was born, I get what their saying this is their first house they own as a family without help but I do agree shouldve thanked the followers who helped them get there.

Reactions: 9
Did they not do the giveaway as a thank you to their subscribers? Yes i agree that it should have been said during the video it was the perfect chacne but then again its Joel his mind never stays on one thing long enough.

I think its nice to hear how far they have come and if they had a little family help or not its still nice to see people doing well. People can have their own opinions on things and if you don't agree with it its not a reason to argue with them. Joel has a weird sense of humor and I don't think the hamster remark was meant to be bad it was a joke to be honest I even gave a little laugh. I agree with him saying the name as he gave a fair reason as to way he picked the lad we'd all be giving out if nothing was answered :LOL:

The video was completely innocent. Even for one second, if any of it was thought to be offensive, they would never post it. they answered questions to make the video more exciting for viewers rather than constantly taking shots and defeating the videos entertainment purpose. If him saying he killed the hamster for one second as a joke is offensive, sort yourself out. Grace laughed and was completely fine throughout the whole video, only ones gettting offended are some of you lot who nit pick at everything they do, waiting to catch them out. seriously it is ridiculous. i understand calling someone out on things they’ve done wrong, but waiting and calling people out on the tiniest things that nobody else seems to have a problem with, should really be a reality check. They’re a family who haven’t had any real scandals and are super successful and done well for themselves. Whether or not they’ve had help from parents from initially living in a hostel, they still started from the bottom. They know what not having finer things and relying on parents for help feels like, whichever way you put it. I’m not an active fan of this family but i do watch them when i can, and after coming across this page, it’s seriously laughable. Sad how there’s probably grown women on here doing the absolute most instead of focusing on their own lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The video was completely innocent. Even for one second, if any of it was thought to be offensive, they would never post it. they answered questions to make the video more exciting for viewers rather than constantly taking shots and defeating the videos entertainment purpose. If him saying he killed the hamster for one second as a joke is offensive, sort yourself out. Grace laughed and was completely fine throughout the whole video, only ones gettting offended are some of you lot who nit pick at everything they do, waiting to catch them out. seriously it is ridiculous. i understand calling someone out on things they’ve done wrong, but waiting and calling people out on the tiniest things that nobody else seems to have a problem with, should really be a reality check. They’re a family who haven’t had any real scandals and are super successful and done well for themselves. Whether or not they’ve had help from parents from initially living in a hostel, they still started from the bottom. They know what not having finer things and relying on parents for help feels like, whichever way you put it. I’m not an active fan of this family but i do watch them when i can, and after coming across this page, it’s seriously laughable. Sad how there’s probably grown women on here doing the absolute most instead of focusing on their own lives.
All i said is that its not quite the rags to riches story them make out. I actually enjoy watching them and think they are a good family and do best by their children (considering they are family vloggers)and are clearly successful from their hardwork. Other people's opinions are not laughable they are just a different view point. people can be critical about anything they like, thats the point of these threads to have your say and your view.

Reactions: 4
I think we need to remember that we are all here on the same site for the same reasons.

Everyone on here is going to have a different view or opinion on certain things that this family do or say and that's okay. It's the purpose of this website to discuss and talk to each other about these issues.

We don't need to get defensive or be unkind just because someone thinks a different way to us. Maybe try and see it from there point of view. If you still don't agree with them then just agree to disagree.

If someone is offended by something this family have said or done instead of shutting them down why don't you try and find out why they feel that way because there might be a really good reason behind it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.