Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re releasing a video they made a year ago. Seems a long time for it to be released 🤷🏻‍♀️
It may have been released this year because it’s the 10th anniversary, maybe they just didn’t feel right showing it last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cried like an absolute baby watching their recent video! This is why I don’t think I’ll ever stop watching/liking dadvgirls, I think with Sarah’s teen pregnancy and her brothers death the girls have probably been brought up to appreciate what they have and people they have around them, and Joel and Sarah seem like such a strong couple, as if they have their heads screwed on straight. That video is an example of what it means to spend your youtube money in the ‘right’ way. Props to them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve watched the new video 3 times and can’t stop crying, what Sarah’s dad said about grief and not making decisions when you’re in that stage of grief is so true. I’m so glad they were able to find this car for him again. What a beautifully made video and a lovely way to honour her brother and keep his memory alive. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I only heard of the Norris nuts because of them, had a look at their channel today and a lot of DVG videos are exactly the same? E.g last to leave ..., the board game video idea, eating certain colors 🤔 Do they mention about how they copy or do they just think no one will notice :ROFLMAO:

I only heard of the Norris nuts because of them, had a look at their channel today and a lot of DVG videos are exactly the same? E.g last to leave ..., the board game video idea, eating certain colors 🤔 Do they mention about how they copy or do they just think no one will notice :ROFLMAO:
Not exactly copying is it? They do videos that are trending on youtube and so do Norris Nuts, not that I watch them. DVG do make their own video ideas too, like the lockdown Olympic games etc.

Reactions: 11
Not exactly copying is it? They do videos that are trending on youtube and so do Norris Nuts, not that I watch them. DVG do make their own video ideas too, like the lockdown Olympic games etc.
Was just about to say the same, they are all just common trends and challenges on YouTube 😂

Reactions: 6
Was just about to say the same, they are all just common trends and challenges on YouTube 😂
Haha wasn’t hating, just clicked on their channel for the first time and noticed how similar they were! I guess if they are common trends then it’s probably why but I just assumed some of the videos were unique ideas 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I watched Sarah’s brother’s video before dinner 🥺

I love how they’re all so thoughtful in this family!
Such a nice thought buying the car back
Her father’s reaction was priceless

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Obviously i understand their reasoning for pushing back Sarah’s dad’s vid etc... but why this one? ‘Long story’? As much as i love them, they do do this quite often

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Obviously i understand their reasoning for pushing back Sarah’s dad’s vid etc... but why this one? ‘Long story’? As much as i love them, they do do this quite often
Hmm probably just personal stuff going on behind the scenes, or something! At least they let us know unlike some you tubers that just disappear without any comment 😂 or could be that it is sponsored and the brand hasn’t approved it 🤔

Hmm probably just personal stuff going on behind the scenes, or something! At least they let us know unlike some you tubers that just disappear without any comment 😂 or could be that it is sponsored and the brand hasn’t approved it 🤔
Yeah i think most likely brand or management stuff because it’s postponing the video after as well!

i’m sorry, not in insta due to facebook owning it. why aren’t they posting?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.