Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Kaci's room is sometimes messy too and Sarah makes the comment that its ok because its usually clean šŸ™„ this is what i mean by the favouritism. The vlog has never started and Sarah saying well done Grace your room is tidy even though we know grace tried to tidy it for the gheko its always pointing out the negatives for grace

Reactions: 5
I was quite shocked that Sarah admitted to having 30k in her personal account on the new video I was expecting her to not answer at all

Reactions: 10
To be fair I really admire her for admitting it
Finally someone telling the truth

Iā€™m sick tired of YouTubers being so secretive about everything or pretending as if they earned nothing

Reactions: 25
To be fair I really admire her for admitting it
Finally someone telling the truth

Iā€™m sick tired of YouTubers being so secretive about everything or pretending as if they earned nothing
Yeah. Iā€™m really not a fan of hers but fair play to her for saying it. I doubt I would have in the same situation.

Reactions: 7
What I donā€™t understand is why couldnā€™t Joel be in the video? He didnā€™t need to be behind the camera reading the questions, and still couldā€™ve participated despite knowing the questions, like most youtubers do? IMO theyā€™re probably either trying to get two loads of content out of the same video idea, or perhaps having Joel off camera meant less was disclosed about them personally, as one less person wasnā€™t answering?

What I donā€™t understand is why couldnā€™t Joel be in the video? He didnā€™t need to be behind the camera reading the questions, and still couldā€™ve participated despite knowing the questions, like most youtubers do? IMO theyā€™re probably either trying to get two loads of content out of the same video idea, or perhaps having Joel off camera meant less was disclosed about them personally, as one less person wasnā€™t answering?
Yeah, I agree he could have been in it and they are using it to get two video ideas in one week but I also think when they do videos like this with all 4 of them, they're usually talking over each other and it gets a bit messy as a viewer bc i don't know who to concentrate on. I prefer how they did it in this video but don't see the need for another one of the same tbh. If they do, it should just be Joel and Sarah and be about their younger days or their past! I'm sure Grace/Kaci would love hearing about that as they seemed like they were quite rebellious kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was watching the gecko video, how staged was the whole ā€œthereā€™s another animal like a rat or a bird in the atticā€ part šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks Chloe is gonna be an absolute nightmare as she gets older?!

Reactions: 8
Nah, she has 3 older sisters shes just copying and mimicking them. Sheā€™ll outgrow all the naughtiness.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who thinks Chloe is gonna be an absolute nightmare as she gets older?!
No I agree. The way theyā€™re encouraging her brattiness really gets on my nerves. Sheā€™s so spoilt and gets away with murder

how do we know joel owns the house roland currently lives in?
They said they owned a maisonette house previously to the one they were in. Joel is registered as owning the property on Companies houses and rents it out. From Roland's video, you can see its the same property. I imagine they outgrew it when they had Sophie on the way and its not ideal really as its spread over so many small floors so they moved in to the house they started youtube in (which seems like a family-owned home as his parents owned it but now seem like its shared between the siblings idk).

Reactions: 1
God the mess thatā€™s gonna produce I thought they wouldnā€™t open the inside door but nope sand all through the house šŸ˜‚ heā€™s crazy but you can tell itā€™s all done out of love for the kids ā˜ŗ

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.