Dad V Girls DVG #7 on the 12th day of Christmas Des Vu stole my money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there is no need for a nanny on a family holiday when Kaci,Sarah, Joel and Grace are all capable of looking after the children and outnumber the 3 of them?
Why should Grace and Kaci be responsible for looking after their siblings on a holiday?
I think I would naturally assume a nanny would go on holiday with a family. Maisie benefits as well.

Nice to see Pearl going along with Grace. I know there have been comments in the past about why Kaci takes a friend, but not Grace. I wonder if it's an age thing?

Reactions: 11
Why should Grace and Kaci be responsible for looking after their siblings on a holiday?
I think I would naturally assume a nanny would go on holiday with a family. Maisie benefits as well.

Nice to see Pearl going along with Grace. I know there have been comments in the past about why Kaci takes a friend, but not Grace. I wonder if it's an age thing?
Could it be because they weren't sure if Kaci was joining them on the holiday? I think that's why she booked her flight later so was on a different flight. And maybe why Pearl went so Grace wasn't just there with her younger siblings and parents?

I think it was an age thing that kaci seemed to have taken Ava at a younger age.
or it could be that at the age Kaci was when Ava started to join. When Grace was that age/Similar lockdown hit so it was harder for her friends to join.

Reactions: 1

Nannys aren’t exactly something every family can afford to bring on holiday with them. Older kids are usually expected to help look after the younger ones when they aren’t in kids clubs etc. fair enough that DVG can afford one so they’re taking her. But just saying how out of touch with reality it is to take a paid nanny on a family holiday.

I came across the dvgwear ig and tiktok and so creeper out. It's basically kaci ava and Grace in skimpy clothes with tags.

The girls tag their outfits on their own page so don't quite understand why they need this page?

I came across the dvgwear ig and tiktok and so creeper out. It's basically kaci ava and Grace in skimpy clothes with tags.

The girls tag their outfits on their own page so don't quite understand why they need this page?
I’m pretty sure the page isn’t made by any of the girls because none of them follow it

Could it be because they weren't sure if Kaci was joining them on the holiday? I think that's why she booked her flight later so was on a different flight. And maybe why Pearl went so Grace wasn't just there with her younger siblings and parents?
What's wrong with Grace being "just there with her younger siblings and parents"? They're literally her family and they are going on a family holiday. It's not normal to allow your children to bring friends to every family holiday. Maybe as a one off but not as often as Kaci and Grace do.
It kinda takes away from it being a family holiday.

Reactions: 2

It will be a creepy fan page, there’s loads of them for all ‘celebs’ wags influencers etc… X wears, style of X etc. plain weird 😂

Probably an unpopular opinion but Grace has already struggled with revision, she has made a schedule with the school and now they have flown off to Mexico for 2 weeks before GCSEs begin. I doubt she is going to get much done with pearl there as well. I am not saying she can't have a nice break or anything but as soon as you're out of the routine it will be much harder to get back into it and much more stressful.

I'm sure she would barely have a say in it even if she didn't want to go as we all know how Joel and Sarah feel about school, even A-level results day 🤣

Reactions: 4
Aka joel has left sarah to look after all the kids whilst he flies first class with kaci (who is perfectly capable of taking a flight by herself)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Whoah whoah… Joel has changed his flight to fly home with his 18 year old. Leaving Sarah with the 3 youngest, Grace and Pearl will be together. Emma and Ryan have their own 3 to look after??

Reactions: 3
Whoah whoah… Joel has changed his flight to fly home with his 18 year old. Leaving Sarah with the 3 youngest, Grace and Pearl will be together. Emma and Ryan have their own 3 to look after??
Presumably the nanny will be on the same flight as Sarah and the others.

Reactions: 2
What's wrong with Grace being "just there with her younger siblings and parents"? They're literally her family and they are going on a family holiday. It's not normal to allow your children to bring friends to every family holiday. Maybe as a one off but not as often as Kaci and Grace do.
It kinda takes away from it being a family holiday.
I was always allowed to bring a friend on the family holiday, but their parents paid for them to come along

Absolutely nothing but admiration for Sarah’s Dad, and how well he spoke on the podcast. Imagine losing a baby boy in those circumstances and then 30 years later losing another adored son. Him talking about his guilt with Sophie‘s early years really hit me in the stomach because I don’t think there’s a person on the planet who couldn’t understand why he needed to protect himself from a potential 3rd huge loss in his family. They’re very lucky to have him, and I think Sarah (and Emma) have always been very local that they know they’re lucky.

Money cannot buy you a family, and there’s huge proof for that statement in how he and his wife brought up their children

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How long have Ava and kaci been close can someone give me the full details pls??? as I don’t know much about the family I’ve only discovered them recently

How long have Ava and kaci been close can someone give me the full details pls??? as I don’t know much about the family I’ve only discovered them recently
I think since year 8/9? Kaci wasn’t popular but Ava was, dvg blew up and suddenly Ava wanted to know her…

Reactions: 1
I think since year 8/9? Kaci wasn’t popular but Ava was, dvg blew up and suddenly Ava wanted to know her…
Ahh thankyou! That is a strange set of circumstances if I’m honest but hopefully their friendship is genuine I do like Kaci from what I’ve seen of her

Reactions: 4