Dad V Girls DVG #7 on the 12th day of Christmas Des Vu stole my money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh thankyou! That is a strange set of circumstances if I’m honest but hopefully their friendship is genuine I do like Kaci from what I’ve seen of her
Don’t get me wrong, there’s parts of Kaci that are not particularly endearing but I think a lot of those are for show. Underneath it all, I do genuinely think Kaci is a nice person. And when Joel and Sarah are not around, I think it’ll be Kaci making sure that Sophie has everything she needs. But Ava, her attitude is awful, she is 100 percent using the Conders and I’m not sure what she’d do, if she needed to find a proper job!

Reactions: 15
The video has since been deleted as Kaci deleted all of her old YouTube videos but I always remember when Kaci and Ava were pretty young (I think year 9?), Kaci bought Ava AirPods as a gift which would’ve been an extravagant birthday gift for a friend when you’re 14/15 years old, but iirc it wasn’t even a birthday present it was just because Kaci just wanted to get something for Ava and knew she really wanted AirPods! I think from that moment on, Ava realised she had a lot to gain from being Kaci’s friend and she clearly wasn’t wrong

Reactions: 10
Ava has the worst attitude…any vlogs she’s been in I just don’t like her and think she’s only friends with Kaci because of who she is. I actually really like Kaci and think she’d benefit so much more if she wasn’t friends with Ava. They could end up having a situation like Syd and Ell. On another note, I’m nearly 1000% Kaci has had a boob job

Reactions: 8
Yeah that’s also true!! I was just going by her cleavage because I’ve seen lots of girls who have gotten boob jobs and you can tell by the line where the cleavage is if it’s real or not, but you could be right!
I’m not actually sure you know. I think she’s at the age where her body is going from teen to adult. Boobs come with that - 20-25 is prime adult body development

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s also true!! I was just going by her cleavage because I’ve seen lots of girls who have gotten boob jobs and you can tell by the line where the cleavage is if it’s real or not, but you could be right!
I thought the same you know but I did think maybe she hasn’t and it was just cause she’s growing into her body as we all do with age but I do remember them weirdly joking on locked in that she had “no boobs” which was odd anyway but she does now from the looks of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the same you know but I did think maybe she hasn’t and it was just cause she’s growing into her body as we all do with age but I do remember them weirdly joking on locked in that she had “no boobs” which was odd anyway but she does now from the looks of it 🤣
Omg yes I forgot they said that on locked in!!

Lol I came here to say kaci had a boob job. All her old pics of her in bikini's from a few yrs ago have also been swiped.

Don't think she's just grown into her body just by how full she is without support

Doesn’t she go the gym a lot? Probs is just lifting weights and eating protein, and uses tape where necessary. Doubt she’s had a boob job, she goes away too much for her to hide it

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t she go the gym a lot? Probs is just lifting weights and eating protein, and uses tape where necessary. Doubt she’s had a boob job, she goes away too much for her to hide it
Consistent gym often causes the reduction of breast fat

Do you have eyes? Her boob would not look like the pic in blue without a boob job and
Yes I have eyes. My boobs look bigger and more defined than that and I haven’t had a boob job. I just don’t think it’s likely she’s had one. There’s such thing as angles and contouring and boob tape etc. I do agree some pictures of her they look very big, full and defined, but not all pictures.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s more because they literally made a joke on locked in that she had no boobs but now she does so she may have had them done but I don’t know if she did, might just be her growing into her body cause mine grew a lot as I got older

her chest just looks more muscular, like working out is causing that definition