Dad V Girls DVG #7 on the 12th day of Christmas Des Vu stole my money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know about their popularity?
there was a vlog where they were chatting and Ava was very clear that they weren't friends when they were younger because Kaci wasn't cool enough for Ava to associate with - but, by total coincidence 🙄, DvG began to become popular on YT and gain followers on social media, and suddenly Ava decided that Kaci would an awesome friend - very obviously because she realised she could use it to her benefit! and it's worked, as not only are people aware who she is, she's involved in modelling etc, plus being treated by Joel and Sarah as one of their own daughters, she's had so many free holidays all over the world, expensive gifts for birthday/Christmas presents and boosted her own social media career off the back of DvG. I'm not saying she dislikes Kaci, but their friendship is far more for Ava's benefit than I think Kaci realises. sure, they have fun together, but Ava is in it for what she can get, and i genuinely don't believe there friendship will last once the DvG association is no longer beneficial to Ava. equally, i don't think they would ever have formed a friendship to begin with if not for DvG starting up on YT, as the way Ava spoke about Kaci prior to their friendship was very much from a position of believing Kaci wasn't good enough to be friends with her, that she looked down on her and even described her as a "loser" - I guess maybe to Kaci, even if she was initially aware that Ava was only making an effort with her to try and get in on their social media success, it was potentially a trade off if it meant she was able to get into the popular crowd - but even now years later, it's very clear that Kaci still looks to Ava for approval, which kinda implies that she knows Ava holds the cards in their friendship and doesn't want to risk messing it up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Joel and Sarah (Joel in particular) look so strange in what id call “loungewear” next to essentially two models in full glam 🤣

I get weird vibes off Joel.

+ Wonder why there was no podcast last week 🤨 “personal issues” ?? I also guess it must be weird for them having a commitment they can’t just skive like they do with the YouTube channel.

I find it mad that Kaci looks so much like Jess and Eve Gale when the twins have had copious amounts of plastic surgery. I know Kaci has had her lips done but she really got very lucky with her looks

Reactions: 2
I find it mad that Kaci looks so much like Jess and Eve Gale when the twins have had copious amounts of plastic surgery. I know Kaci has had her lips done but she really got very lucky with her looks
Really I don’t think she resembles them in the slightest? Kaci is gorgeous but she doesn’t give me eve or Jess vibes at all they look so much older than her and the work they’ve had done is so obvious!
EE7A03DF-718E-4786-81E2-C91811E3B7A8.jpeg
8F28332F-786B-4DB9-8370-D4B738ED385F.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Now while there’s a general dislike of Ava here. I watched her Rome video, kinda got to give her props for being able to appreciate places like the Sistine Chapel. I wouldn’t have really expected she would enjoy anything like that.

That picture on Sarah’s story of maddie. There is no way a 2/3 year old should be able to put their tongue through their teeth like that. That dummy needs to go, doubt they’ll get rid of it though as she’s an after thought.

Really I don’t think she resembles them in the slightest? Kaci is gorgeous but she doesn’t give me eve or Jess vibes at all they look so much older than her and the work they’ve had done is so obvious!View attachment 2905795View attachment 2905796
Kaci looks totally different and much prettier imo
---
Now while there’s a general dislike of Ava here. I watched her Rome video, kinda got to give her props for being able to appreciate places like the Sistine Chapel. I wouldn’t have really expected she would enjoy anything like that.
I thought she seemed much more down to earth in that. I guess we’ll get to see another side to get on her own channel but her and her bf seemed nice

Reactions: 1
Really I don’t think she resembles them in the slightest? Kaci is gorgeous but she doesn’t give me eve or Jess vibes at all they look so much older than her and the work they’ve had done is so obvious!View attachment 2905795View attachment 2905796
I think Kaci looks like how her dad would look if he were born a girl, with different hair colour though. Since I’ve seen it I can’t unsee it unless she had maybe a drastic change.🤣

Reactions: 5
does anyone think that Grace looks SO similar to Kaci now? possibly just from certain angles - but i swear they used to look so different, but recently i have seen a few of Grace's tiktoks and had to do a double take because I could have sworn it was Kaci!

Reactions: 10
I think Joel is a weirdo and he clearly still thinks he’s Kaci’s age! on the podcast him bringing up that someone mistook him for being Kacis boyfriend (he could of been lying though cause you never know with him) , you could tell by his face and the fact he brought that up to discuss which is very strange he was enjoying talking about it he was so eager bring that up you could tell it was on his mind he was just waiting to talk about it and I think that’s so weird that a parent would be that excited by hearing something like that cause any normal parent would know that’s something you would not keep talking about you would forget about it cause it’s odd and not wanting to bring it up any chance they get.

I don’t even think Joel looks young for his age I think he looks 40 but he dresses like he’s 14 . 40 isn’t old but in his head he thinks he looks 20. Sometimes when he talks about things Kaci is doing or people she’s doing collabs with he sounds jealous like he wishes that was him and is always desperate to tag along. I think he forgets his age and that he is a father with responsibilities cause he’s so caught up in trying to fit in with Kaci and her friends. He makes me cringe!

Reactions: 6
does anyone think that Grace looks SO similar to Kaci now? possibly just from certain angles - but i swear they used to look so different, but recently i have seen a few of Grace's tiktoks and had to do a double take because I could have sworn it was Kaci!
Yes! They used to look so different but now I literally get them mixed up at first glance lol

Reactions: 1
It’s weird they look so alike yet one looks more like Joel and the other one looks more like Sarah

i know the similarly between the style of Des Vu and White Fox - especially in terms of fonts, slogans etc - has been mentioned before, but there are SO many comments on Kaci's tiktoks of the new Des Vu range - and it's not surprising, given that that the range is a total rip off! slight change in the slogan - self care club vs comfort club - but the font is identical, as is the placement of the logos on the front of the hoodie AND joggers!

Screenshot_20240506_023234.jpg

Screenshot_20240506_023322.jpg

Ugh Ava’s “muckbang” is the Grossist thing ever. No one wants to see you eat with ur mouth open. Vile.
yeah, major ick. i watched the start of it after reading your comment and it really is gross - chewing with her mouth open and speaking immediately after shoving food in her mouth. 🤢

also the comment about "you wouldn't want my bipolar" was uncomfortable - mental illness isn't a joke, and i assume she was using "bipolar" to refer to her having changable moods, because as far as i know she doesn't have a dx of bipolar - which is such an ignorant misuse of the term. 😡

I hope they’re pretending to be stupid… how can you be their big age and not know where simple countries are?? You’re telling me Kaci doesn’t know where Italy and USA are?? Grace doesn’t know where Portugal is? Etc etc… Come on now???

Reactions: 3
I hope they’re pretending to be stupid… how can you be their big age and not know where simple countries are?? You’re telling me Kaci doesn’t know where Italy and USA are?? Grace doesn’t know where Portugal is? Etc etc… Come on now???
Watching it now… Grace did get Portugal correct I think?