Dad V Girls DVG #7 on the 12th day of Christmas Des Vu stole my money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe they pander to Chloe so much at bedtime still. Sitting with her for 45 minutes if she doesn’t fall asleep? She still doesn’t sleep in her own bed all night? There needs to be a little bit more discipline there at least and it must all disturb Sophie.

Reactions: 9
There is no way Kaci hasn't had her boob's done. Natural boob's do not hold like this without any support.

There was a noticeable difference towards the end 2023. I feel like she got them done just after she turned 18
Tbf to her mine used to hold like that at 18 and also grew a lot despite people saying they stop growing at that age 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I still can’t believe they pander to Chloe so much at bedtime still. Sitting with her for 45 minutes if she doesn’t fall asleep? She still doesn’t sleep in her own bed all night? There needs to be a little bit more discipline there at least and it must all disturb Sophie.
Also having the main light on in the bedroom? How on earth is she supposed to wind down

Reactions: 8
Sorry this is long feel free to ignore

I’ve noticed how little time Joel has for Maddie and how different he treats her to her sisters. It’s like she irritates him and the way he talks to her and about her I find it sad. When Chloe was her age he was obsessed with her ( he still is cause she’s got the videos a lot of views and made the channel lots of money) and no matter how much she misbehaved he would laugh and encourage it and to this day he still does but anything Maddie does he seems easily annoyed by her. He always wants someone else to look after her and he throws a tantrum if he has to be the one to look after her or sit with her but with the other girls he isn’t like that as much. He’s obviously very immature and lazy he’s never done his own washing and not as hands on with the kids as he likes to make out cause Sarah has called him out many times for not doing his fair share with the kids. He’s only interested when he can get content for a vlog or use them for an AD.

I’m not taking away from the fact they are good with Sophie but I can tell Joel is hard work to parent with cause he seems to want to avoid responsibilities. I’ve noticed in the past Sarah would have her moments when she would be distant with Maddie and not that interested in her but I’ve noticed more and more how Joel seems even less interested in Maddie. They made it clear how badly they wanted a boy but when they found out they were having a girl they were very disappointed and from that moment on they weren’t as interested or excited about the pregnancy and I think in a way they saw having another girls as pointless and boring cause it’s not what they wanted which is so sad because they’ve been blessed with 5 girls but I guess they’re so used to buying and getting whatever they want all these years that when things don’t go the way they want they lose interest.

Maddie is loved , taken care of and she’s just as spoiled rotten as her sisters but from what I’ve seen I just don’t think they have the same bond with Maddie as they do with the other 4 girls. I think also the fact they are more absent parents the last while since the des vu business , sol skin and now the podcast so they’re not as involved or around the younger kids compared to when Chloe was a baby so I think their absence probably plays a part in the bond not being as strong with poor Maddie who seems like the forgotten child. There’s nothing wrong with working while also having children plenty of people are trying to balance working and kids but I think it’s sad that they seem to enjoy being away from the younger kids mainly Maddie more than they enjoy being with her.

It’s not like the work they do is hard they choose to do the work cause it’s not really work it’s fun and easy it’s more like a hobby. They don’t post much anymore and have a lot of people doing the work for their businesses so they actually have a lot more time and freedom to be around their kids compared to parents who have jobs that are exhausting and long hours but they have to go to work to provide for their kids cause they keep their kids safe and don’t exploit them.

• Heart
In regards to the podcast how in the hell have they made 15/16 episodes just talking about themselves, how do you not talk about like world news or other current topics.

Reactions: 4
This may have been posted before so apologies but has Joel had Botox? His face barely moves in their latest video 🤣🤣 it’s giving…Michael Jackson

Reactions: 3
Christ Kaci can’t even take Maddie out for the day without Ava tagging along! Made such a point of saying to Maddie they’ve never had a day just those two as well!

Kaci def went on a double date with ava’s bf’s mate, trying to live that wag life too

Reactions: 1
I can't believe how rude/stroppy Chloe is for 6 years old. That kid is turning into an absolute monster. Their latest video, I thought she was worse than I'd ever seen her. Compare her to her cousin Logan from the Piggots, who is the same age, the difference is absolutely insane.

Maddie, you can hear, is starting to have an issue with her speech from so much time with her a dummy in her mouth.

I know I could be wrong but in their latest video was it a freebie/undeclared ad? cause looking at Sarah’s story the way she’s described the place just sounds scripted to make the place sound perfect. Unless they genuinely did pay for it and now they’re tagging the place they stayed at hoping to get a free stay next time but if it was gifted to them for free this time or if they were paid to go there then shouldn’t they have mentioned that? but I guess that’s what most of these influencers are like.

Reactions: 1
I know I could be wrong but in their latest video was it a freebie/undeclared ad? cause looking at Sarah’s story the way she’s described the place just sounds scripted to make the place sound perfect. Unless they genuinely did pay for it and now they’re tagging the place they stayed at hoping to get a free stay next time but if it was gifted to them for free this time or if they were paid to go there then shouldn’t they have mentioned that? but I guess that’s what most of these influencers are like.
I did wonder if they paid for it this time but mentioned the bigger house at the venue that can accommodate 20-30 people and wanting to take the whole family hoping to get that for free 😂

Reactions: 2
I can't believe how rude/stroppy Chloe is for 6 years old. That kid is turning into an absolute monster. Their latest video, I thought she was worse than I'd ever seen her. Compare her to her cousin Logan from the Piggots, who is the same age, the difference is absolutely insane.

Maddie, you can hear, is starting to have an issue with her speech from so much time with her a dummy in her mouth.
Maddie didn’t take the dummy out of her mouth for almost the entirety of Kaci’s video. She’s genuinely at the age now where they should be trying to limit it to just bedtime or wean her away from it. It’s really sad that her speech is becoming affected.

Reactions: 2
Sarah “it’s now getting to the point where it’s getting too much (doing everything solo), you need to start stepping up”

I feel so bad for Sarah, she says this every week and Joel just shuts it down, he’s never willing to change. She’s only got herself to blame though.
---
Lolllll. Joel and Sarah contradict themselves so much! I’m sure there’s posts on here about when they say “chloe is well behaved in school” and how that sounds like utter rubbish! They just said chloe has finally started listening to a GYMNASTICS teacher (let alone a real one) and she doesn’t like being told what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5