Dad V Girls DVG #7 on the 12th day of Christmas Des Vu stole my money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait she has another sister??
She had a brother called Anthony who died at 8 months old, Mickey who died at 19 in a motorcycle accident, Emma (the piggot family), then one caller Danielle who she never mentions and doesn’t seem to hang out with them but I’ve found whe Facebook and she’s the spitting image of Emma! Don’t know if she has any other siblings
---
She has 2 sisters and 3 brothers I thought it was only her and Emma until yesterday!😂
How did you find out about the third brother? I have only heard them mention Mickey a lot who died, and Sarah’s dad spoke about Anthony who died at 8 months old
---
Sarah said that Mickey had a daughter and a child on the way when he died but I’ve forgotten what she said her name was. I wonder if they spend much time with them?

Reactions: 1
It’s on famous birthdays!
She had a brother called Anthony who died at 8 months old, Mickey who died at 19 in a motorcycle accident, Emma (the piggot family), then one caller Danielle who she never mentions and doesn’t seem to hang out with them but I’ve found whe Facebook and she’s the spitting image of Emma! Don’t know if she has any other siblings
---

How did you find out about the third brother? I have only heard them mention Mickey a lot who died, and Sarah’s dad spoke about Anthony who died at 8 months old
---
Sarah said that Mickey had a daughter and a child on the way when he died but I’ve forgotten what she said her name was. I wonder if they spend much time with them?

Does anyone know why Sarah’s other sister is never involved in family stuff?
And it might be she doesn't want to be involved in the filming stuff. Or doesn't want her kids exploited. In which case, I fully salute her decision! There's every chance they see them just off camera.

Reactions: 5
If I was a member of that family you would never know me or my kids existed either! I honestly can't think of anything worse !

Reactions: 2
And it might be she doesn't want to be involved in the filming stuff. Or doesn't want her kids exploited. In which case, I fully salute her decision! There's every chance they see them just off camera.
yeah, it might not be that she isn't included in family events etc - more that she has made it clear that she doesn't want herself or any kids she may have plastered across social media.. - especially on platforms as huge as Joel and Sarah's. it doesn't necessarily mean she isn't there, simply that we don't see her in photos and footage, because she doesn't want her privacy exploited - or that they don't spend time with her on other occasions. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 1
I never know why anyone needs a car that big let alone a single girl 🤷‍♀️
I agree! Don’t see why young girls buy a big massive bulky car that they cannot drive or control. Why would Kaci not use that money to put towards her own place , she could definitely afford a nice London apartment and enjoy her five minutes of fame whilst she can

Reactions: 7
LOL. Just listening to their podcast and they sound like they've just had a massive argument and they are only talking due to a contractual agreement. Joel's subtle digs at Sarah 🤣
---
Joel and Sarah yapping on for a good 5 minutes 'Money hasn't changed us.' 'I think we are good people' etc...

then 5 seconds later laughing about Sarah looking 'homeless' and homeless people only having one outfit.

Last edited:
Their eldest is a thicko. “I do have a helmet I just took it off for a few seconds for a video” it takes 0.5 seconds to fly off that motorbike, smash your head and die you idiot! 😳 Joel and Sarah haven’t raised intelligence that’s for sure.

Reactions: 4