Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason I’d think why they left the clip of Chloe slipping was to spread awareness? If you think about it the washing up liquid in the hot tub was quite a chunk of the video and maybe felt they needed to show the dangers. I know it was a stupid idea from Kaci but at the end of the day it happened. If kids copied and did it in their hot tubs god knows what could’ve happened so I think leaving it in to show the dangers was probably the right thing. Also I don’t want to defend Sarah with the Chloe slipping incident but she might have just froze in shock as I tend to do the same when I panic. Again, stupid decision by Kaci but Thankfully everyone is ok
Whilst awareness is good, putting your child in such a distressing situation online is disgusting. It shouldn’t have even been filmed, she should have dropped that camera but no it was directly on Chloe at all times. Kaci’s bad decision yes, but also majorly Sarah & Joel’s bad parenting on all levels. She shouldn’t have been unattended in water.

Reactions: 6
Whilst awareness is good, putting your child in such a distressing situation online is disgusting. It shouldn’t have even been filmed, she should have dropped that camera but no it was directly on Chloe at all times. Kaci’s bad decision yes, but also majorly Sarah & Joel’s bad parenting on all levels. She shouldn’t have been unattended in water.
This!!!! Everyone is slating Kaci and yes it was stupid of her to do, but Sarah knew she was doing it and didn’t stop her! People can’t blame the entire situation on Kaci, at the end of the day their PARENTS should have had control of the situation. Sarah had the opportunity to stop it before it happened but didn’t, and Joel should’ve got Chloe out with him when he got out! Totally irresponsible parents

Reactions: 4
This!!!! Everyone is slating Kaci and yes it was stupid of her to do, but Sarah knew she was doing it and didn’t stop her! People can’t blame the entire situation on Kaci, at the end of the day their PARENTS should have had control of the situation. Sarah had the opportunity to stop it before it happened but didn’t, and Joel should’ve got Chloe out with him when he got out! Totally irresponsible parents
It’s the fact Sarah kept filming. I know if it was one of my kids I’d have dropped and ran towards the child, no questions asked. It should be your maternal instinct which I’ve always though Sarah lacks generally with all of the kids.

Reactions: 7
I get why they kept in because they want to highlight the danger (oh possibly just bring in views) but I feel that they should of just deleted the whole video! It won't stop people from copying them because people don't think bad things will happen to them! They can't be that busy that they couldn't of just film something else!

Reactions: 5
Always thought des vu was overpriced but this is another level. 40 quid for a necklace that looks tacky and cheap surely nobody will want to buy that 😭🤣
397C0AC1-F602-48F4-82CE-ED9E1658BF2D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The new video I have a few thoughts,

Chloe’s behaviour wow need I say more Sarah and Joel really should be concerned with how she acts

Sophie in the toy shop wanting that expensive toy I have to Say I take my hat off to Joel for actually responding well and to her needs ,you could see on her face poor Sophie was so worried when Sarah was trying to say no , I understand Sarah saying it was too much (and it was) but she didn’t think about Sophie not understanding having to wait till tomorrow after they promised her she could have it all day.

Reactions: 8
Fans in the comments are bringing up the fact that they now won’t be watching the channel due to the last video where they shared Chloe in danger! Good for them, hopefully more people seeing through them!

Reactions: 3
Why do they feel the need to lie in the Sophie controls the day? Frozen is booked solidly, you can never just get tickets for it. They'd already talked about taking her, so why lie?!

Sorry double post, but how at 5 years old can Chloe have such a bad attitude problem. I know why... but what a sorry state of their parenting!
---

You can book short notice tickets. Even for the next showing at 2pm today? It doesn’t look booked solidly for me
You might get singles, or pairs. But you certainly won't get 4 sitting together in the Stalls like they were.

Sorry double post, but how at 5 years old can Chloe have such a bad attitude problem. I know why... but what a sorry state of their parenting!
---
because she has been raised with no boundaries, with Joel encouraging her to misbehave to create cutesy toddler content, laughing when she was naughty instead of ever telling her off, and always giving in to her demands. she has grown up never hearing the word "no", and she acts in a spoilt, brattish way because it is behaviour that Joel encouraged for years, yet it no longer appears cute and adorable, because Chloe is five and throwing full-on tantrums, no longer a pouty little toddler, all cute and stomping her feet, and Joel didn't consider the impact on her future behaviour when she grew up with no rules or boundaries.

guaranteed that he won't encourage Maddie to misbehave and giggle at her tantrums, because despite having her for the purpose of creating cute content noin the hope it would continue to appeal to their audience now K and G are older, and don't participate so much in family content. i'm sure he has learnt has lesson now the consequences of allowing Coco to behave however she wanted and always get her own way, because ofc she now expects Joel to never say no. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.