Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG that is so gross! These girls are 14/15 and are making them selves look like that to get attention. They always say its for themselves but in that video you can clearly see they are putting it up for the camera and want compliments from people and probably older guys to make them feel good. Tbh I feel second hand embarrassment for all of them. All I can say is the parents really have failed them.

Reactions: 7
I assume she just doesn’t want to go. Which is quite sad really. Especially as it’s Grace and Maddie’s birthday.
She never seems to want to go on holiday with them unless she can bring Ava or one of her friends with her. It’s fine to bring a friend on holiday but when you want to bring a friend or two with you on every single family holiday I think that’s not ok and hurtful cause the whole point of a family holiday is spending time together as a family. She sees her friends constantly and she has so many parties and has been able to bring her friends on holiday with her many times that it’s sad she doesn’t seem to appreciate family time unless she’s getting money spent on her or she can bring her friends with her.

Yes she’s a teenager so I get to a certain extent they want to be around their friends a lot but would it kill her to be excited to go on holiday with just her family. I’m assuming the reason she isn’t going is because she doesn’t want to go and if that’s the case then I agree its sad especially as it’ll be her sisters birthdays.

In their new video she was acting spoilt again wanting to throw a house party while the family are on holiday and couldn’t handle hearing the word no.

Reactions: 8
I assume she just doesn’t want to go. Which is quite sad really. Especially as it’s Grace and Maddie’s birthday.
Given her age Kaci would just be a sullen teenager, moping-around and complaining about everything ... then add into the fact that she's a spoilt brat it's better for everyone if she didn't go.

Reactions: 4
In their new video she was acting spoilt again wanting to throw a house party while the family are on holiday and couldn’t handle hearing the word no.
haven't watched the video, but i very much doubt that being told no would stop Kaci from organising a house party while her parents are away. standard teenage behaviour, na Kaci is so spoilt i doubt she would consider the potential consequences or take her parents' feelings into account.

the kids have been brought up - by Joel in particular - knowing that what they want, they get, so it's gonna be difficult for them to now try to enforce boundaries - especially with Kaci and Coco, because their personalities are so similar, with the sass and the inability to deal with not getting their own way. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
haven't watched the video, but i very much doubt that being told no would stop Kaci from organising a house party while her parents are away. standard teenage behaviour, na Kaci is so spoilt i doubt she would consider the potential consequences or take her parents' feelings into account.

the kids have been brought up - by Joel in particular - knowing that what they want, they get, so it's gonna be difficult for them to now try to enforce boundaries - especially with Kaci and Coco, because their personalities are so similar, with the sass and the inability to deal with not getting their own way. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Her entitlement shone through in the vlog where she called Sarah & Joel “fun sponges” for never letting her do anything fun. Joel was quick enough to correct her and say she’s had more parties than any of her friends. Kaci gets more than nearly ALL teenagers her age at the click of a finger. There is something seriously wrong with that girl if she gets designer items, parties, holidays, and has the audacity to sit there and tell her parents they never do anything fun for her. Video idea, Kaci swap lives with a fan who’s family is struggling in the cost of living crisis. The fan gets all the luxuries that Kaci gets daily, and Kaci gets the reality of struggling where a McDonalds is even considered a special treat. She wouldn’t even survive an hour and I can just imagine her turning her nose up at the thought of no Cartier bracelet on her wrist!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her entitlement shone through in the vlog where she called Sarah & Joel “fun sponges” for never letting her do anything fun. Joel was quick enough to correct her and say she’s had more parties than any of her friends. Kaci gets more than nearly ALL teenagers her age at the click of a finger. There is something seriously wrong with that girl if she gets designer items, parties, holidays, and has the audacity to sit there and tell her parents they never do anything fun for her. Video idea, Kaci swap lives with a fan who’s family is struggling in the cost of living crisis. The fan gets all the luxuries that Kaci gets daily, and Kaci gets the reality of struggling where a McDonalds is even considered a special treat. She wouldn’t even survive an hour and I can just imagine her turning her nose up at the thought of no Cartier bracelet on her wrist!
Kaci has absolutely no idea how spoilt and privileged she actually is. that time she ordered an expensive, personalised, fancy hand-made cake simply because she "fancied one". she has absolutely no idea. imagine her swapping lives with a teen whose family can't afford cake, full stop. not even a basic sponge from Tesco. a family where one item from the McDonald's menu is a rare treat, when she’s used to ordering the entire menu in an attempt to win at McDonald's monopoly or try a few bites of each item from the entire festive menu, while most of the food then gets wasted. she wouldn't know what had hit her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely agree she’ll still throw a party even though they said no. Maybe she just feels more independent now she can drive so would rather stay and do her own thing?
They’ve already celebrated Graces birthday once and it’s not like Maddie would remember 🤷‍♀️. Maybe one of her friends is having a party/birthday and she wants to be there for that? And maybe she’s missed precious things with friends when away as they have been away quite a few times recently

Reactions: 1
Kaci should go on an episode of “Rich kids go skint” 😂
I was thinking that I keep seeing posts of them saying they are filming a new episode

but then again most of the kids on there buy something for the family as a treat or a”thank you” for letting them stay. And kaci wouldn’t want to do that

Reactions: 10
I was thinking that I keep seeing posts of them saying they are filming a new episode

but then again most of the kids on there buy something for the family as a treat or a”thank you” for letting them stay. And kaci wouldn’t want to do that
Kaci would give them a Des Vu tracksuit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any guesses why Joel is flying to the US with Grace, Maddie & Sophie whilst Sarah & Chloe are staying home? (We already knew Kaci was staying)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.