Dad v girls #5 let’s go shopping and don’t look at the prices, 50 holidays a year in a cost of living cri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel and Sarah have created an entitled spoilt monster in Kaci. The way Kaci was speaking to them in that q&a was disgusting. I never would of dared speak to my parents like they were tit cause it’s just not ok and the way she gets away with speaking to her parents like that is awful cause she’ll continue to do that her whole life and won’t ever learn it’s wrong.

They don’t even give out to her probably cause she is one of their money makers and also they try act like cool parents who are their kids friends when really their parenting skills are not that good and to be honest quite bad at times. Kaci needs to be put in her place and properly given out to for her own good. They try make it look like the arguing is funny and entertaining when it really isn’t it literally just shows how spoilt and horrible Kaci can be.
i wonder if they will actually learn anything from the way they have raised Kaci, and the entitled, spoilt brat of a teeneger she has turned into in terms of the way Chloe is brought up, and the behaviour and attitude she is allowed to get away with, dismissed as her being "cute" or "cheekiness". the difference between Kaci and Grace is striking - but Chloe seems to have a similar personality as Kaci, with the "main character" energy, and i can totally see ehr growing up with a similar sense of entitlement, believing she deserves to be in the spotlight.

obvs we didn't see the relationship between the older girls and their parents when they were younger, or see whether Joel's attitude towards Kaci behaving badly as a child, or refusing to say no to her etc, was similar to the way he acts towards Coco, but Kaci and Chloe seem very similar in personality, and although Coco is still at a cute age atm, much of her behaviour is not appropriate for her age, especially as she is now old enough to know when she is being naughty - yet while Sarah seems to try and talk to her about it, Joel constantly encourages her by laughing and smiling and never telling her off! you'd think that, based on Kaci's attitude and the rude way she speaks to people - including her parents - Sarah and Joel would recognise that treating their daughters as friends rather than acting as their parents wasn't the best move, and - Joel in particular - would rethink the way he encourages Coco's sassy, bratty behaviour. because as much as i think he allowed it initially because it was "cute" content, that implies he will be bringing Maddie up in a similar way and - of she has a similar extroverted personality to Kaci and Coco - he is going to end up with two very spoilt, demanding, entitled little princesses on his hands.

Kaci, she may not have been so spoilt when she was younger, but has been allowed to get away with stuff as Sarah and Joel became more lax with their parenting as they became more popular on YT because it created more entertaining content, and began spending so wastefully as they began earning so much that money lost all value to them, but for the younger girls, they have been brought up this way since birth, fully expecting to always get their own way, being bought anything and everything they demand and won't know any different - thus, unless Joel learns from his mistakes and changes his response to Coco's misbehaviour/never saying no to he/buying her everything she asks for, Chloe - and potentially Maddie - are likely to grow up to be even more entitled, spoilt, bratty, rude teens than Kaci! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
They must never watch back their own videos because I don’t know how they can watch Kaci‘s spoilt attitude and think it’s ok to post these videos. They have something most people don’t the chance to actually look back and see themselves change over time. Kaci’s has just got more entitled and rude over time and instead of addressing it they seem to encourage it. Wonder will it come a point when Kaci is in her 20’s and grown up a bit and be embarrassed by her bratty attitude and want all these videos taken down.

Reactions: 11
I hate how Kaci just doesn’t know when to stop when trying to be funny. Like when they were talking about letting the girls drink she kept going on about getting extremely drunk as a joke, it’s funny for a bit but then she kept going on when Joel and Sarah were trying to properly answer the question and it just felt awkward and childish. I think they get annoyed at it too, like when Sarah was talking about how they get on with their kids and that they’re funny she said something like that’s why she thinks she adopted, I guess to imply she doesn’t think she got being funny from them, and they just moved on because it’s a stupid thing to say.

Reactions: 14
Kaci acts stupid. The fake voice, attitude, entitlement, sarcastic comments, interrupting/no patience, no respect, fake laughing… she’s probably quite intimidating. This ‘main character energy’ isn’t even a thing in real life. It’s a trend on TikTok, a craze. I don’t necessarily think it’s her parents who are to blame. I think a lot of it is her peers; the attention she gets at school and away from her family. Crazy fan kids latching onto her thinking she’s royalty. At my school there were around 1500 students. 250-300 per school year + a sixth form. And I don’t live in a large area. Imagine if Kaci is at a large school with so many people up her arse all day. That can’t have helped!

Reactions: 15
Joel Condor, the most money obsessed man in Britain today.
Its all very well that podcast outlining how he retired in 3 years but we all know his kids are the unpaid stars.

£1.2 Million pound house and he's being gifted stuff from eBay!

I see even Sarahs sister has got in on the action now and is pimping her kids out.

Reactions: 8
Joel Condor, the most money obsessed man in Britain today.
Its all very well that podcast outlining how he retired in 3 years but we all know his kids are the unpaid stars.

£1.2 Million pound house and he's being gifted stuff from eBay!

I see even Sarahs sister has got in on the action now and is pimping her kids out.
tbf to Sarah’s sister, I much prefer their blogs. It doesn’t seem forced or like exploration. Just fun videos. They’re not doing ads and stupid things all the time and plastered all over insta tiktok YouTube etc. it seems a lot more fun to watch their videos compared to DVG. If others don’t agree that’s fine but to me their videos come across better :)

Reactions: 6
tbf to Sarah’s sister, I much prefer their blogs. It doesn’t seem forced or like exploration. Just fun videos. They’re not doing ads and stupid things all the time and plastered all over insta tiktok YouTube etc. it seems a lot more fun to watch their videos compared to DVG. If others don’t agree that’s fine but to me their videos come across better :)
Anyone who films their kids lives for views and money is as bad as each other imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After watching that vlog I just can’t comment. There are some things they shouldn’t have said, but the way kaci came across wow! Did Joel not watch it before posting? Entitled brat who cringes at the brand who made her? Mind blown.

She would though, she's exactly the type of girl suited for Love Island - bitchy, vacuous, cold as ice. And she'd love every second of it.
Grace definitely not.

Reactions: 5

I kind of do get what you are saying but I can't help feeling that they are jumping on the DVG bandwagon and cashing in on their kids the same.

Reactions: 4
She would though, she's exactly the type of girl suited for Love Island - bitchy, vacuous, cold as ice. And she'd love every second of it.
Grace definitely not.
Kaci would thrive on being in the spotlight and all the attention she would receive if she was on a show like Love Island, but equally she wouldn't like the idea that the other contestants had a similar following to her on SM, as she would. want to be the most popular/fmaous/successful.

she literally explained in that recent vlog that the reason she doesn't share her boyfriends on SM is not because she wants to keep her relationships private - like Grace did - but because it would mean her partner would get loads of followers as a result of being associated with Kaci, and then if they broke-up, she would be annoyed that they had gained loads of followers and benefited from her fame, despite the relationship not lasting! such a weird thing to be focused on.

she also said that if she is in a relationship and has drama with her bf, she will share it immediately with her all friends and family and want to talk about it and rant etc - she would absolutely love to be on Love Island and have the opportunity to witch and rant about all her dramas. 🤷🏻‍♂️

have u guys seen graces costume from her party?? not sure how appropriate it is tbh
I'd say not at all appropriate...none of them are! They're deliberately wearing clothes that barely cover it all as young teens wanting to be young adults. There are so many creepy, pervy people out there and all they're doing is giving them easily accessible content!

have u guys seen graces costume from her party?? not sure how appropriate it is tbh
In my opinion it’s not appropriate! It doesn’t matter if she is having a party at home with parent supervision cause she is still being posted online dressed like that. Any parent who is responsible and cares about their child’s safety would be aware how wrong it is for a child to be dressed like that and all the predators on the Internet probably saving that video and god knows what else.
Joel and Sarah both need to grow up and start acting like parents.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.