Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t think of anything worse getting tattooed so young. Will be interesting to see what she gets done, ava got one aswell so maybe matching like someone said
I don't know a single person who hasn't regretted a tattoo they got from 16-20, myself included. If anything should be 21+, make it tattoos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know a single person who hasn't regretted a tattoo they got from 16-20, myself included. If anything should be 21+, make it tattoos 😂
I dont regret mine at all. Though i did get in a place where it can be covered in case I didnt and cause of potential jobs etc so was pretty sensible for my age Haha

lower back tattoos- then people starting calling them woman stamps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ava's look like a lucky horse shoe it's not in a place you can cover it either

Reactions: 3
Ava's look like a lucky horse shoe it's not in a place you can cover it either
I thought that but isn’t it the wrong way?
I always got taught that if the horseshoe was upside down the luck would fall out 😅

Could be worse, I’ve seen a lot of 16/17 yearolds getting playboy bunnys

I think if Kaci is the legal age and her parents agree, it’s her choice. If we all waited a few more years over the legal age then I don’t see the point in there being one lol. Tattoos are exciting when you’re young, I never see them as regrets, more of a story because there was a time you once liked it.

Reactions: 11
Regret 2 of mine . Both football theme ones
Getting them covered this year then that's it for me.

Ava and Kaci. Zoomed in look like 3 butterflies.
😬 they look so low quality… I’m surprised they got them where they’re so easily visible

Reactions: 6
Has Emma got the one for Mickey. Had a look earlier and she doesn’t seem to have any

All 3 got the same
I know places are being a lot more accepting in having visible tattoos but still. Not a fan, like someone said is it the best idea getting matching tattoos at 17?

Also is she going to be allowed that at sixthform/college? I would of been chucked out if I turned up with a visible tattoo.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.