Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if that is why they had a little break from posting? Seems weird that noone seems to know about it and he hasn't mentioned it before

Thank you. Just seems weird that people would send her hate unless she’s got her own presence on Instagram (?).

Reactions: 2
I think it’s probably because she named her baby Penelope which was Sarah’s favourite name lol

that's Sarah's sister. We are talking about Joel's x
Sarah sister has not had a baby within the last four years! Joel’s sister, Bethany Conder has recently had a baby who is named Penelope Murphy-McVey. I’m not defending the hate but I can understand where it’s coming from, Sarah‘s favourite name was Penelope and they even called her Penelope for awhile but Bethany has taken the name and used it for her baby. They obviously both liked it 😂

Can only be kids giving hate over a name.

She’s got 23k followers of her own so she could just get hate anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she should make her account private instead of moaning.

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand giving her hate- they had chance to use the name and didn’t. She asked them if they minded, they said no.

In saying that keep your account private rather than public and you won’t get random unsolicited opinions.

I actually thought the birthday vlog was super cute.
I too have been getting frustrated recently that their vlogs centre around designer clothes and wealth.

I have very strong (negative) opinions about The Ingham family, but although their are faults with all YouTube families, it is my opinion that DVG are very family orientated. I loved seeing joel and coco out together.
I also like that they portrayed what teens are like at a kids party. Of course they would want to leave, I would have at their age too!

😂

But after watching The Inghams allow their children to play unattended on the edge of a cliff, it was a comfort to watch a party with parents who obviously care about their children, so thank you DVG for calming my racing heart rate!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kaci posted her what I got for Christmas video… on 24th January??? And she calls herself a YouTuber 😂😂😂

she also stated it was trending on tiktok that everyone wanted to know what she got😂

Reactions: 9
I find it soooooo infuriating that she is so inconsistent with her uploads. I don't even watch her, i used to watch dad v girls but they've started to bug me a little - ii follow them on Instagram but that's about all.
There is no way she would make it this far on youtube if it wasn't for her family channel.. her videos are quite dull and its quite difficult to listen to her as she obviously finds it difficult to articulate her words ( I am not slating her for this at all ) but she can easily edit her videos to make it flow a little bit. But the fact she is SO INCONSISTENT and the lack of motivation and care she has for her channel just makes me think she should stick to instagram and not bother with the YouTube videos as she clearly can't be bothered, it's not like her videos are even adventurous or creative so i'm not sure why it takes so long for her to upload? i understand she is young and wants to be with her friends all the time but you can't just pick and choose when you want to work - if this is something she wants to do and be taken seriously for then she needs to focus on it a little more. Her parent's should be telling her this but then again, they've gotten quite lazy with their videos too.....

Reactions: 10
i think people forget kaci is also a full time a level student - dad v girls themselves have a responsibility for regular uploads if that’s what their focus is but she’s also at sixth form full time so if she misses uploads it doesn’t really bother me. i’d rather see a young girl do well in school & spend time with friends than feel obligated to upload regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Most students have jobs though. I think with the right time management a couple of hours a week could make it work. Plus I’m sure that Kaci has access to the same editor Joel uses or that he would allow her help considering she’s a student and they use one. It does see like it only exists for sponsored vids at times

i think people forget kaci is also a full time a level student - dad v girls themselves have a responsibility for regular uploads if that’s what their focus is but she’s also at sixth form full time so if she misses uploads it doesn’t really bother me. i’d rather see a young girl do well in school & spend time with friends than feel obligated to upload regularly.
Well then she shouldn’t call herself a YouTuber then should she??? Posting a Christmas haul a month late is ridiculous.
she only made it so far because of the family channel, she acts as if she did it solo.

there’s people with full time jobs who have other side jobs too and they get on absolutely fine. So there’s really not much of an excuse except for the fact she cba.

Reactions: 9
My daughter clicked on it.. Said she was trying to be Chloe from love island and that she was bored to death of her before she clicked off 😂 I heard a half arsed excuse about having other videos scheduled.. does she not know she can upload whenever she likes. The whole family is lazy but they will turn around one day and be irrelevant before they’ve even noticed it happening because they are so far up their own arses.

Reactions: 8
to be completely honest if i didn’t HAVE to be consistent with going to work i probably wouldn’t either, so i really don’t mount to a 16 year old committing religiously to it either🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kaci is boring and no different to any other British white girl. Sarah, Joel, Grace and her are on all one big high horse

If you have a genuine passion for something, you want to do it. It’s like a hobby. You can tell the people that genuinely love their jobs and those that work because they have to.

Plus I think Kaci struggles with coming up with content beyond ads and sponsored videos. I’ve heard her say a few times “I don’t know what to film, there are no big trends at the moment.”

to be completely honest if i didn’t HAVE to be consistent with going to work i probably wouldn’t either, so i really don’t mount to a 16 year old committing religiously to it either🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.