Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They shouldn’t be calling people Karen. It sounds like such a 14 year old response. I said on the Ingham thread that at least DVG don’t get into childish arguments and try to be professional and then…🙈

Reactions: 13
Have they not taken Sophie with them to see Frozen?
Maybe the noise and the theatre environment would make Sophie nervous or uncomfortable as I know she has got some additional needs. Obviously I am just assuming so don't come at me lol.

Reactions: 6
Maybe the noise and the theatre environment would make Sophie nervous or uncomfortable as I know she has got some additional needs. Obviously I am just assuming so don't come at me lol.
I did wonder that. Im sure shes been to other similar things though?

Reactions: 2
I did wonder that. Im sure shes been to other similar things though?
Yeah i think she has...maybe she was at school as it looks like they went to a matinee performance and Joel and Sarah didn't want to take her out school as it could disrupt her routine.

One thing I don’t get about this channel is if for whatever reason they can’t get a video out on the intended day they wait until their next upload day instead of just getting it out whenever it’s ready. I don’t really know what DvG’s schedule is since they’ve been awol for so long, but it seems Wednesday and Friday are upload days so shouldn’t they have a different video planned to go out then? This isn’t the first time they’ve had a problem with editing or whatever and said they’ll upload it on the next scheduled day. Joel would probably say it’s because the fans only expect uploads on those days, but I doubt they’d mind if there was a little change once in a while. It just seems like they’re either really disorganised or don’t have enough content to upload. It’s probably both.
I do agree with what others have said about something seeming off about them recently which is probably why there’s been no videos for a while. However, if YouTube is what they’re going to call their professional, being so disorganised with uploads isn’t very professional. It especially doesn’t look good after going on national tv talking about how YouTube is a real job.
I think their upload days were Mondays and Fridays. And sometimes they would post an extra videos on Wednesday or if they missed Monday they would upload it Wednesday

Reactions: 1
I personally would have gone on a Saturday so Sophie could be included 🤷🏻‍♀️
They might do something at the weekend to involve Sophie. I remember them saying in a previous video a while back that they always celebrate Sophie’s birthday at weekends because she gets confused if she has to go to school on her birthday.
Plus it wasn’t Sophie’s birthday, it was Chloe’s, so of course they would go today with Logan too.

Reactions: 4
Even my 14 year old daughter is going off them now and saying that all they do is shove the fact that they have money in your face. She also says that Grace has changed personality so much and no longer seems genuine. I used to like them as they seemed real and down to earth and unlike most you tubers out there, but sadly the more popular they have become the more out of touch with their followers they are. The white elephant Christmas presents being a prime example.

Reactions: 15
Even my 14 year old daughter is going off them now and saying that all they do is shove the fact that they have money in your face. She also says that Grace has changed personality so much and no longer seems genuine. I used to like them as they seemed real and down to earth and unlike most you tubers out there, but sadly the more popular they have become the more out of touch with their followers they are. The white elephant Christmas presents being a prime example.
I've noticed the same thing with Grace - she just seems a bit snobbish imo

Reactions: 8
It’s went to all their heads and Grace is probably at the most impressionable age. They’ve hyped themselves up into thinking they are special but it’s putting their followers off them.

Reactions: 9
I can’t have any respect for Joel as I’ve discovered he is a fan of a failed rapper ‘E Tizz’ aka ‘Timothy Grimwade’ aka ‘Tim’ from the Grimwade family on YouTube. If you know you know. They both wear hats constantly , call eachother bro in the instagram comments and exploit their children online for money so it’s no wonder they’re friends but Joel come on I had more faith in you than for you to be supporting E Tizz cringe attempts at rapping on his Instagram.

Reactions: 1
Obviously didn’t do research into rabbits/Guinea pigs. Rabbits are much cleaner and can be litter trained, Guinea pigs are just messy. I prefer Guinea pigs, I’m assuming they will be in a little cage then since they’ll be in her room. Also don’t see why they cannot be kept outside, can easily make accommodation suitable for all weathers outside plus make it bigger 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just saying if Sarah had pnd she should share her experience because of the following she has it would be really a respectful thing and would help their channel

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.