Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah and Joel are as bad as the kids. As the saying goes.. money (and ‘fame’) doesn’t last forever.

A lot of people are bored of them so it’s only a matter of time before their views reflect it.

Reactions: 6
Sarah and Joel are as bad as the kids. As the saying goes.. money (and ‘fame’) doesn’t last forever.

A lot of people are bored of them so it’s only a matter of time before their views reflect it.
Tbh they should be concerned already im sure their views have dropped they need a back up as their lifestyle expenses are waaaay to high and social media might not makes ends meet.

Yes they do sponsorships but that will dwindle down too the more irrelevant they become.

Reactions: 2
Theyre sending Maddie for a sleepover at Sarahs sisters already! She isnt even 3 months yet is she?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Theyre sending Maddie for a sleepover at Sarahs sisters already! She isnt even 3 months yet is she?
I just came here to say the same thing , I really wonder if Sarah is suffering from pnd as it seems very young for Maddison to have a sleepover

Maybe she just needs a break. She could just be tired
Every mother gets tired and wants a break but I dont know any other mother who would palm their less than 3 month old off to family members.

Send Chloe and Sophie to other family members or get Joel to look after Maddie ect while she sleeps in another room but I wouldnt be sending my less than 3 month old to another house.

• Heart
I have to agree every mother gets tired it’s expected but it is very unusual to send such a young baby over night , personally I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but more of a surprising thing as it’s not the norm , which is what makes me question PND
Every mother gets tired and wants a break but I dont know any other mother who would palm their less than 3 month old off to family members.

Send Chloe and Sophie to other family members or get Joel to look after Maddie ect while she sleeps in another room but I wouldnt be sending my less than 3 month old to another house.

They’ve gone designer shopping for Joel’s bday weekend 🙄 so that’s probably why maddie was packed off to Sarah’s sister’s

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I must be a bad mum👀😂 my second is a few days younger than maddie and she’s staying at my mums next week…in my circle it’s pretty normal I don’t see an issue with it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Both my children have gone overnight at grandparents since about 10 weeks old 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i don’t see how your baby staying with a valued and trusted family member is “palming them off” 🤣 very common thing to do they’re being sent to her sisters not a random stranger in a crack den ffs

i don’t see how your baby staying with a valued and trusted family member is “palming them off” 🤣 very common thing to do they’re being sent to her sisters not a random stranger in a crack den ffs and it’s obviously for a birthday occasion too?

Reactions: 13
Personally I don’t see an issue like I said earlier and no way am I calling anyone a bad mum But it’s not the norm , it’s ok to need a break but we’ve all said Sarah doesn’t seem herself ect I think no matter what you do with your child especially Babies you’re criticised I mean I was for sending my 8 month old away for the night but personally I feel like Sarah doesn’t seem herself and this could be a sign of her struggling , she doesn’t owe anyone an explanation but I do hope if she is suffering she speaks about it in the future to help spread awareness

I must be a bad mum👀😂 my second is a few days younger than maddie and she’s staying at my mums next week…in my circle it’s pretty normal I don’t see an issue with it 🤷‍♀️
You’re not a bad mum for needing a break , I just do worry about Sarah personally I’ve not heard of a baby going away that young before (but like you said that’s my circle ) and I do wonder if she’s in a bad place as she doesn’t seem herself

She will be 3months old tomorrow, I don’t really see it any different going to a family members house than someone having a nanny. I probably think staying with a family member is better

Why do they go everywhere with Roland the third wheel? It’s like they are still in school no heading for 40!

Why do they go everywhere with Roland the third wheel? It’s like they are still in school no heading for 40!
I haeve to say there's been a few occassions where i thought it's been really weird when Roland's been there - like the other night when it looked like Sarah and Roland went out with Maddie and there was no sign of joel (unless i missed it)

You’re not a bad mum at all! It’s completely normal in my circle too, if it was to a childminder it would probably raise eyebrows with the people I know but to an aunt/uncle or grandparents it’s completely normal! X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate how parents got roasted for having time away from their kids. Claire Witt gets tit for putting her little boy into nursery half a day!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen graces tiktok? It's not too bad, but i feel a little uncomfortable about it considering she's so young! Don't come at me, I know she can have guy friends and it's not just about the fact she's in his room but the song is a little inappropriate. I dunno, she seems so different and grown up all of a sudden. Maybe I feel weird about it cos I know her as the sweet, young grace she used to be a couple years ago. What do people think????

The tiktok isn't bad at all, she's just singing but there's something about it I can't put my finger on

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen graces tiktok? It's not too bad, but i feel a little uncomfortable about it considering she's so young! Don't come at me, I know she can have guy friends and it's not just about the fact she's in his room but the song is a little inappropriate. I dunno, she seems so different and grown up all of a sudden. Maybe I feel weird about it cos I know her as the sweet, young grace she used to be a couple years ago. What do people think????

The tiktok isn't bad at all, she's just singing but there's something about it I can't put my finger on
Never looked at her tik tok but she looks boring and lacks personality in the Vlogs so can’t imagine she is much different - stood posing looking brain dead.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.