Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like Grace is becoming more snobbish in recent videos...maybe its just me getting that kind of vibe

Reactions: 12
Their videos are literally becoming crazy. The children must not understand the specialty of Christmas Day as they get gifts all year round. I know Christmas isn’t all about gifts but guaranteed they’ll get a ridiculous amount of toys for Sophie and Chloe and designer gear for the rest. It’s actually so unrelatable now as only a small percentage of people can afford what they can. They’ve now done 2 gift videos in the space of 2 and a bit weeks… but I guess the title to this thread is true.

Reactions: 13
Their videos are literally becoming crazy. The children must not understand the specialty of Christmas Day as they get gifts all year round. I know Christmas isn’t all about gifts but guaranteed they’ll get a ridiculous amount of toys for Sophie and Chloe and designer gear for the rest. It’s actually so unrelatable now as only a small percentage of people can afford what they can. They’ve now done 2 gift videos in the space of 2 and a bit weeks… but I guess the title to this thread is true.

We just said the same, the younger girls must not get the build up or excitement, as they get presents constantly.

Also, the ennnnddddllleessss designer stuff is boring now. We found tonight's video quite uncomfortable- complaining about not liking stuff when there will be kids watching who will hardly get a thing for xmas. I have designer stuff, so this isn't coming from jealousy - just from a place where I still have awareness of what a privilege it is to be in a position to have these things.

I appreciate that's not this families fault, but the general shoving designer stuff in every video could be limited. Unless they are so far from reality that they don't even realise this isn't normal.

The kids have tipped from being lucky / privileged into being spoilt. It's a fine line, but a huge difference between both sides unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like the type of content they make is going to die out soon since more people have moved to using TikTok as their main source of social media entertainment and as a result have got used to watching short videos. Plus they just make the same old videos, spending loads of money and showing off all their designer gear. How long before their little fans grow up and realise that they’re completely materialistic and presenting a very unrealistic way of living? Then what’s going to happen to them and especially their kids who clearly don’t understand the true value money. Tbh all the designer stuff they were doesn’t even look that nice. I went to a private school and most people didn’t even have half the things they had. Likely because their parents taught them the value of things and their worth (that’s what mine did at least). The one girl who did dress herself head to toes in designer was a bit of a laughing stock because she just looked ridiculous and it was obvious she wouldn’t dream of wear something like that if it didn’t have a brand plastered over it. I wonder what Kaci and Grace’s friends think of their spending habits, I know a few of them seem to be fairly well off too but I’m sure at their schools there are people who look at them and see their just showing off.

Reactions: 5
Their content is getting too out of touch and pretentious! It’s a “look how much money we can spend” every other video 🥱 I switched off when Joel said, it could be a designer hoodie and then when kaci said or a primark one with a woeful sound effect in the edit. How snobby!!! There’s nothing wrong with primark and lots of families will be buying the majority of their kids stuff from there. Too peasant for the Conders! 😒

Reactions: 16
I wonder if they return a lot of things they buy for vids as they said they couldn’t return the Dior bag? I wonder if they do “no budget” because that is searched for or boosts them in the algorithm?

Reactions: 3
why does ava go everywhere with them? i get her and kaci are best friends but she’s always there and kaci seems to have to bring her everywhere
i don’t really see the issue personally? we all were at one point a teenager who loved spending every minute with our friends and i think it’s lovely that she’s welcomed into the family how she is, i’d like to think my daughters friends parents would do the same when she’s that age as i would for them. there’s also plenty of content without ava around

Reactions: 16
That was the weirdest game of white elephant I’ve ever seen! No one swapped their gift and it was literally just watching them open presents in a random order. They should have gone in the reverse order at the end of the round to see if anyone wanted to swap just to make it more interesting! Also, white gift is usually meant to be played with obscure and novelty gifts from the pound shop that no one really wants, so it’s funnier, rather than bloody ugg sliders, Burberry card holders, AirPods etc. They’re so out of touch it’s ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The baby got passed around more than the presents .

That was the weirdest game of white elephant I’ve ever seen! No one swapped their gift and it was literally just watching them open presents in a random order. They should have gone in the reverse order at the end of the round to see if anyone wanted to swap just to make it more interesting! Also, white gift is usually meant to be played with obscure and novelty gifts from the pound shop that no one really wants, so it’s funnier, rather than bloody ugg sliders, Burberry card holders, AirPods etc. They’re so out of touch it’s ridiculous!

• Haha
there family give off such weird vibes now idk like i used to be able to watch them but i now find them really boring and they let there kids do whatever they want.

It’s weird how they can get it so right and a few days later get it so wrong.
The video with Santa was lovely. Yeah it would have cost a decent bit to set it all up but it’s the kind of thing you can appreciate them doing for the kids or think ‘I’d love to do that for my kids if I had the money’. A lovely day and absolutely brilliant for Chloe for years to come while she still believes in Santa, she can remember the time she came home and he was in her house.
And the the gift video 🤦‍♀️ Normally their spending doesn’t bother me too much but that video was awful. Complaining about hoe ugly the ugg slippers were, putting down the likes of Primark. I mean when they opened the AirPods and one of them said ‘but we’ve all got them’. How out of touch can you be. And all these presents were supposed to be little things before the big day? Nobody came off well in this one.

Reactions: 14
They were using the name so someone else may as well. You can’t expect to have a list of names no one else can use in my opinion.

Just seen that Joel’s sister named her baby Penelope

Anyone else think it will be a bit upsetting to watch when Chloe starts to almost outgrow Sophie? Like grow up without her? I can imagine it will be hard for Sophie as they’re thick as thieves. Especially when Chloe starts making her own friends at school

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know what you mean but Sophie will grow up too. It might be her development is different to her siblings without a disability or she may suddenly make a lot of advances within a year. It’s great Chloe’s so smart and independent and is starting to look after Sophie too and help her with things. It’s a different dynamic but hopefully they’ll still be close. Sophie will have her own friends too.

• Heart
Long time lurker here. So just seen in the video that Joel has Mercedes GLC 63s. They start from £72,000 and that’s probably without the top spec which he seems like he has. Just makes you wonder how much these families really do make from YouTube etc..

Long time lurker here. So just seen in the video that Joel has Mercedes GLC 63s. They start from £72,000 and that’s probably without the top spec which he seems like he has. Just makes you wonder how much these families really do make from YouTube etc..
Yep I spotted this in their earlier vlog! I spotted a convertible/coupe though not the GLC? They had an older S Class coupe I'm sure. They very rarely showed in vlogs but Joel drove sometimes. It had the old interior but this one they showed when they did the Tesco shopping was brand new. Plus wasnt Holly driving the old A Class with the girls?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.