Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think that if the kids didn’t want to do the videos anymore they’d be ok with it. Look at Roland didn’t Lily decide for a while she didn’t want to be in the videos? And the experiences the kids get from doing YouTube I’d have loved to do a lot of them when I was younger. As well they are probably going to be set for life from doing YouTube/what comes with it and how I wish I didn’t have to work so much to have a lot less than them. And they seem different than a lot of YouTube families at least they still send their kids to school.

Reactions: 3
I would think that if the kids didn’t want to do the videos anymore they’d be ok with it. Look at Roland didn’t Lily decide for a while she didn’t want to be in the videos? And the experiences the kids get from doing YouTube I’d have loved to do a lot of them when I was younger. As well they are probably going to be set for life from doing YouTube/what comes with it and how I wish I didn’t have to work so much to have a lot less than them. And they seem different than a lot of YouTube families at least they still send their kids to school.
Kaci had to hold down what Joel and Sarah class as a full time job whilst doing her GCSEs.

Even if they consent now, it may still cause problems in the future. I can’t see how you can not need therapy and it can’t affect you mentally. Social media is very damaging to your mental health. At least If you’re an actress or a singer then you have a life away from that which is private.

Sophie, Chloe and the new baby are too young to consent to being filmed at all and the younger two have their births on the Internet. Sophie may never consent to being filmed and the implications for people knowing things about her. I think that the parents should make their money and let children be children. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Why has Kaci only just posted her PLT Black Friday / Cyber Monday video… a bit late hun.
also, what a surprise, another video of hers sponsored. Every vid she does now is sponsored or an AD.
I love her style and what she puts together, but I wish she’d not do Ads all the time cause you can’t tell if she actually genuinely likes it or not when she’s in designer gear 99% of the time.

Reactions: 4
They just seem to like expensive tracksuits and anything that is so crazily expensive it would be inaccessible to most people. That’s not style for me.

Reactions: 2
Why has Kaci only just posted her PLT Black Friday / Cyber Monday video… a bit late hun.
also, what a surprise, another video of hers sponsored. Every vid she does now is sponsored or an AD.
I love her style and what she puts together, but I wish she’d not do Ads all the time cause you can’t tell if she actually genuinely likes it or not when she’s in designer gear 99% of the time.
Kaci is obvs gonna post it late lol she has school and school work to do lol

These things need to be approved by the brand so she could've been waiting for the brand to approve the ad too. It's not always the creators fault - she would've had to order the clothes, wait for them to arrive, film the video then send it off for approval. All within the 5 day window as she needed to know what was actually on sale. Plus they still have all their Cyber deals on still.

Reactions: 5
If all DVG kids stopped there would be no videos. Interest would dive bomb with just joel and Sarah. Money also isn't worth the mental and social struggles their children are likely to face now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think the children mind they leave a lavish life and they have a fund for them all which I'm sure already greatly exceeds a house deposit

I don't think the children mind they leave a lavish life and they have a fund for them all which I'm sure already greatly exceeds a house deposit
True, but this is at the cost of having their entire lives shared with potentially millions of strangers. Of course we’d all love to have a fund ready to help us out once we reach adulthood but people have trust funds built up by their parents off of their parent’s hard work. Not from their parents exploiting them for views.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Money isn’t everything. Look at celebs who are rich who’ve killed themselves or had drug addictions. That wouldn’t be the case if having a big income was everything. Mental health is way more important. Plus look at platforms who used to get decent views and now struggle to make the money they need to continue to live in the way they used to. Where will DVG be in 5 years? When Grace and Kaci could be gone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Madison Emma Conder :)

Went from Penelope to Belle Emma to Madison. Cute name and suits the other names too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Money isn’t everything. Look at celebs who are rich who’ve killed themselves or had drug addictions. That wouldn’t be the case if having a big income was everything. Mental health is way more important. Plus look at platforms who used to get decent views and now struggle to make the money they need to continue to live in the way they used to. Where will DVG be in 5 years? When Grace and Kaci could be gone?
They’ve all fallen in the end. Look at people like the Saccone Jolys and the Alfie Deyes lot.. All washed up and desperately clinging on.

Reactions: 5
I really like Madison. Much better than Penelope and Belle so I’m glad they took their time.

Reactions: 6
Madison is a cute name :) havent watched the vlog, wonder if itll get shortened to Maddie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.