Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
13:04 in the new video Sarah says Joel said ‘not in your condition’ about lifting something heavy 🤔 another pregnancy sign maybe
I thought that too but then I watched it again and Joel says “we’re the same age” at 13:08 so she it seems like was just joking that he’s old. Although it could’ve slipped out and he said that to cover up.
I was kind of disappointed with what was in the box. They built up anticipation for and made a whole video all about a go kart. Also the mario kart race track in their house is never going to work. Kaci managed to mark the wall just in it on her own. How are they going to have 2 racing through their hallway and garden? I feel like they set up for these things but then it’s always quite anticlimactic. Like the beach room- I thought they’d do an actual going to the beach vlog or do a bit more of it. Not just some half arsed challenge video. Now they’re turning the room into a soft play area but they haven’t even taken down the wallpaper from the beach video and it’s full of stuff. I guess it’s hard to have people coming in to help build it but you’d think they’d at least start clearing out the room or something. They do seem to be get less genuine with every video being click bait and putting less effort in.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m not so sure she would’ve even had a ride on it ‘in her condition’ to be honest. I think her not wanting to help him lift it was just them taking the mick out for their ages. I dunno just seems a bit of a odd comment to make when she literally went on it.
Loved the part with Sophie though.

Reactions: 2
Okay, that looked like a lot of fun!

Two pregnancy hints though..

The second time he said 'In your condition' at around the 13 minute there was a cut then he said about their age.

She is either pregnant or they are trolling us because we think she is :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Was it off camera I thought he was obv filming her not like a background comment but maybe he said it later? I just think they wouldn’t be potentially giving big news away with hints like that. It would all be saved for a massive surprise announcement. YouTubers kind of tend to keep things quiet until they want you to know. It has more more impact I think that way. I honestly don’t think she is preg. The snooze pod could be a gift and everything else is easily explained like the not drinking, not doing a backflip etc. Obv I could be wrong but how many things do we all do that could look like a symptom but aren’t?

Reactions: 3
13:04 in the new video Sarah says Joel said ‘not in your condition’ about lifting something heavy 🤔 another pregnancy sign maybe
I came here to say the same! Although after seeing how Chloe was acting in that video what the heck will she be like with another sibling 🥲

Reactions: 3
Chloe's behaviour and the way Joel handled it really showed how little she is disiplined!

Having a paddy because she couldn't get her own way is one thing but then she decided to hit him and his response was to pick her up and comfort her? Which she then backed away from. I think they stopped to try and deal with the situation because they did cut there and the next clip was kaci driving around in the car.

That little girl is not used to being told No and the longer they allow her to get away with it the worse it will become to manage.

She should not have even been on that on her own twice she was nearly flung off it!

Reactions: 4
Sarah does drink alcohol but she also is the one who drives the most as Joel doesn’t like driving as much, so it could simply be that she was driving so couldn’t drink. I think she could be pregnant but I don’t think the not drinking is a valid clue tbh

Reactions: 1
She’s never been a big drinker. I’ve heard them say neither of them are in previous videos

Reactions: 2
I might be wrong, but I don’t think Sarah is pregnant

As much as they’ve said they’re not against it, I can’t see her having another child
I think they’ve never said no in front of a camera just to generate curiosity among the fans

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.