Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted a tongue piercing I still really like the look of them but my parents have managed to successfully put me off getting it done through fear of getting an infection. Plus I am allergic to both silver and gold and can't even wear earrings:ROFLMAO:
Your tongue’s very sensitive. Scares me 😱

Reactions: 2
Was nice to see kaci supporting grace, refreshing lmfao me and my sister could never

Reactions: 8
I think piercings is an each to their own thing. I wouldn’t allow ear piercing on my 3 year old, but if others want to do that who am I to judge. Kaci had 6 ear piercings in one ear she’s 15.
Also regarding Sarah being pregnant, I did think at first nah purely because of how much trouble Chloe can be but there’s been a few actually maybe she is hints and that box I reckon is them telling us basically their just waiting to get past the 12 week stage I’m assuming.

Reactions: 4
To me personally the issue is not in grace being 13 and getting her belly pierced

for me it’s the way they are addressing the whole situation
Click bait title, thumbnail pic etc
They way they kind of exploit these events really doesn’t sit right for me
I really appreciate them as a family but it seems that lately as their fame increases, well, they’re becoming like every other YouTube family
They’ve had some questionable moments lately

Reactions: 5
On dadvgirls insta stories Joel captioning the photo massaging Sarah’s calf saying “ This is my life now while she chills” could be another hint she may be pregnant because why would that be his life now? why is it something he now has to do? I could be wrong. They haven’t spoke wanting another baby but at the same they’ve never ruled it out completely. I wonder what would happen if Sarah was pregnant and she had a boy. Would it change their channel name?

Reactions: 7
I think the ‘mystery box’ will be used to reveal sarahs pregnancy. Why else would they be taking so long to show it? I think they’re just waiting for a safe time to announce it

Reactions: 10
I just don't find this family interesting anymore.

Even when they go out of their way to try and make fun and entertaining content I still find it dull and boring. I think that's more to do with the actual channel though. I find that with watching daily vloggers you do have a better connection and understanding of the people they are where as channels like this that don't upload as often I find it harder to connect with them and only tend to watch their videos when there is nothing else to watch.

If Sarah is pregnant they shouldn't only have just started dealing with Chloe's behaviour now they should have been doing that from the begining!

There going to start turning into the Inghams if they keep clickbaiting like this.

Reactions: 4
does anyone know the shoes that grace was wearing in the piercing video? i really like them 😂

Reactions: 1
To me personally the issue is not in grace being 13 and getting her belly pierced

for me it’s the way they are addressing the whole situation
Click bait title, thumbnail pic etc
They way they kind of exploit these events really doesn’t sit right for me
I really appreciate them as a family but it seems that lately as their fame increases, well, they’re becoming like every other YouTube family
They’ve had some questionable moments lately
I don't agree with the belly button piercing at 13 but we all feel differently about that which is fine.

However they clearly thought it was extreme themselves or they would not have not titled the video '13 yr old gets belly pierced! then clickbaited that she passed out in the title.

I agree I think the more well known they are becoming the harder they are trying and the more extreme they are trying to come across, their becoming full of themselves.

The thing is people who enjoy their content are there because they like them as people they don't to be drawn in by clickbait and over the top acting. All that will do is push people away.

I think they see themselves as a unique kind of channel but they really are not they are just like everyone else, they used to stand out but they have lost it along the way.

Reactions: 3
What video did they start talking about this mystery box? I also think theres a possibility of a baby on the way...

Don’t see a problem with the piercing but think filming should of stopped when she didn’t feel great.

Reactions: 5
What video did they start talking about this mystery box? I also think theres a possibility of a baby on the way...
I don’t think it is to do with a baby as I’m sure Sarah doesn’t know what’s in there and it would be something they would have planned together surely?
Plus the mystery box is described as “fun in a box”?

Ok I’ve not watched the full video yet but that’s a next to me snuz pod for babies and it’s the snuz pod for which is the new one 👀 so maybe another clue that Sarah’s pregnant (this is where you all tell me they explain it later on in the video 😂)
Great spot ! 👀 she is definitely think she is pregnant, i dont think thats what the box is about but i do think she could be pregnant

Reactions: 1
There better be something amazing in that box considering they haven't shut up about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
13:04 in the new video Sarah says Joel said ‘not in your condition’ about lifting something heavy 🤔 another pregnancy sign maybe

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.