Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed quite a bit. What happened to the Lay z spa see she is back to the paddling pool?

Reactions: 1
Are we supposed to believe this is her in this skirt?
So she’s working with a clothing company on plus size clothing yet it’s a size 16? - Most plus/curve size ranges start from an 18 but then uses the hashtag midsizeblogger?

Not to mention #iloveme and the mentalhealthawareness hashtags? I don’t agree with using mental health awareness hashtags for posts that aren’t about mental health to gain an audience/followers

Attachments

So she’s working with a clothing company on plus size clothing yet it’s a size 16? - Most plus/curve size ranges start from an 18 but then uses the hashtag midsizeblogger?

Not to mention #iloveme and the mentalhealthawareness hashtags? I don’t agree with using mental health awareness hashtags for posts that aren’t about mental health to gain an audience/followers
Especially using such tags on an AD!!!!!!!

• Heart
She looks so poured into that skirt in that ad for pink clove, if she’d sized up would probably look nice

Thread suggestion: takeaways and lunchtime baths, drunkenly pouring myself into clothes too small for my ass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The skirt is meant to be a loose A line design. Instead it’s spray painted on to her and the buttons are wonky. Yeah, great advert!

She might be a size 16 in some things (I can get away with, for example, smock dresses a couple of sizes smaller) but that doesn’t mean I am that size. This dress is WAY too small for her. I don’t get the shame wearing a size that fits you instead of squeezing into something smaller just so you can say you’re that size.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It kills me when she puts the photo of it on the model. The dress is meant to be a flowly dress. On her it’s so tight you can literally see where it sticks. Is she bleeping stupid?! Just get the correct size, it looks horrific that tight!

Reactions: 3
It kills me when she puts the photo of it on the model. The dress is meant to be a flowly dress. On her it’s so tight you can literally see where it sticks. Is she bleeping stupid?! Just get the correct size, it looks horrific that tight!
Used bright lighting/filters/poses to hide all the obvious lumps and bumps - which are fine and normal to have but if she was so confident in it why hide them?

I don’t know if she thinks that they look good that tight? It seems to be the theme of her clothes. I didn’t realise the skirt is supposed to be A Line 😬

She might be a size 16 in some things (I can get away with, for example, smock dresses a couple of sizes smaller) but that doesn’t mean I am that size. This dress is WAY too small for her. I don’t get the shame wearing a size that fits you instead of squeezing into something smaller just so you can say you’re that size.

If it’s ment to be flowey like on the model then she’d need at least a size 20/22 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Thought it was interesting she is keeping the weightloss separate from her main account. The main account is all about being big and curvy (and getting freebies) ..... but she’s secretly losing weight 😂
Yes I thought the same.. she’s never mentioned this weight loss account on her main account has she? So when/if she loses a significant amount of weight I’d imagine her followers will feel a bit cheated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.