Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I was a bit harsh the other day, because to be fair if I didn't have a child I'd probably be spending my days getting pissed and floating around on a flamingo. Sounds like heaven to be honest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am i right in thinking she will be on a good wage? She always complains shes skint but im local to her and her house wasnt cheap, saying that we dont know how long she saved her deposit for.

also i know this has been mentioned before but how does she have so much annual leave?? and why does she drink so much?? Theres so many questions!!!! Surely shes drinking well over the recommended limit every week?

Reactions: 2
Am i right in thinking she will be on a good wage? She always complains shes skint but im local to her and her house wasnt cheap, saying that we dont know how long she saved her deposit for.

also i know this has been mentioned before but how does she have so much annual leave?? and why does she drink so much?? Theres so many questions!!!! Surely shes drinking well over the recommended limit every week?
Depends what level she's working at. She'll definitely be on 20-30k a year easy

Weekly? She drank over the recommended limit on Monday!

I think - I stress think because I’m sure it’s mentioned earlier in the thread that she got some form of inheritance when her Dad passed away a couple of years ago which probably put them in a good position deposit wise.

Reactions: 2
Is she cleaning this bleeping pool out and wiping that flamingo down with disinfectant after rubbing her pudgy fanny all over it all day, every day? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
🤔 posted for #blackouttuesday 8 hours ago... followed by a story of her walking the dog 🤦🏻‍♀️ just another “influencer” jumping on the bandwagon then.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Imo, posting links to accounts and posts that actually discuss BLM is better than posting 1 black square and going offline for the day.

Imo, posting links to accounts and posts that actually discuss BLM is better than posting 1 black square and going offline for the day.
I’m not against the posting of links to accounts that discuss BLM but the movement with Blackouttuesday is that you pause your usual content in order to listen and educate on it. To post it and then carry on posting your usual content just seems like it’s another craze.

Reactions: 4
I’m not against the posting of links to accounts that discuss BLM but the movement with Blackouttuesday is that you pause your usual content in order to listen and educate on it. To post it and then carry on posting your usual content just seems like it’s another craze.
I think its laziness and following the trend, to just post the square - as though theyve done their bit. She hasnt got it perfect, but id give credit for sharing what she did (so far shes done just the 1 usual story). There are some accounts ive seen who clearly dont give a tit and have only followed the trend. When there are SO many accounts being shared right now, theres no excuse

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.