Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone may have been on here ๐Ÿ‘€. It is offensive Lucy. I don't think she would like if someone called her that. The spelling is a whole other issue. ๐Ÿคฃ
My cousins gf is Scottish and yeah it is used regular up there, but she would never use it against a random person on the internet!! And Lucy is not using it in a nice manner either, no matter how much she thinks she can convince people ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
My cousins gf is Scottish and yeah it is used regular up there, but she would never use it against a random person on the internet!! And Lucy is not using it in a nice manner either, no matter how much she thinks she can convince people ๐Ÿ™„
Exactly! She is using it to be offensive ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 2
I'm Scottish and live in a city near Fife where Lucy lives which can be quite rough. But it isn't used regularly here. Occasionally it is used as a term of indearment us Scots dont bat the term about. I actually would never use it. My husband who is a squaddie would in general chit chat and it drives me insane. I think its vile. Please don't think all of us Scots are like this.

Reactions: 4
I'm Scottish and live in a city near Fife where Lucy lives which can be quite rough. But it isn't used regularly here. Occasionally it is used as a term of indearment us Scots dont bat the term about. I actually would never use it. My husband who is a squaddie would in general chit chat and it drives me insane. I think its vile. Please don't think all of us Scots are like this.
Just what Iโ€™ve been told by her, after I kicked off when she called my cousin it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

no did you see the way she was hacking into that white onion?! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ she was like a cavewoman! pure evil

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion Tanning in her Garfield underwear, Lucy without a gin in her hand is incredibly rare

Reactions: 9
I think it may be self-diagnosed. My friend has it and it impacts her whole life.
My boyfriend also has it and she winds me the f**k up when she talks about it, she wouldn't know what real OCD was if it punched her in the face! It's a living hell for anyone who actually has it.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think her neighbours must dislike her? She lives in a little cul-de-sac of bungalows. Then thereโ€™s her with her tit tunes and fire pit ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think her neighbours must dislike her? She lives in a little cul-de-sac of bungalows. Then thereโ€™s her with her tit tunes and fire pit ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
You can just imagine how disruptive they are. They are out there more than not. I bet she would give them a mouthful if they even dared to say something.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.