Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks like the extensions are back (to wreck her hair some more) and the lip fillers and Botox is back in too. What on Earth is going on with the lip crease 😳 and get ready for the weird cheek dimple thing to return too. Lucy hun just leave your face and hair alone. It doesn’t do you any favours at all.
She looks soo much older than her age cause of all the work! What causes the creases and dimples? Sorry don't know much about botox and fillers.

Reactions: 2
She looks soo much older than her age cause of all the work! What causes the creases and dimples? Sorry don't know much about botox and fillers.
I’ve actually but no idea what causes the creases and dimples but it’s a good reason not to get injections. 🤣

Reactions: 1
So it looks like the extensions are back (to wreck her hair some more) and the lip fillers and Botox is back in too. What on Earth is going on with the lip crease 😳 and get ready for the weird cheek dimple thing to return too. Lucy hun just leave your face and hair alone. It doesn’t do you any favours at all.
The girl she’s had her Botox from won aesthetician of the year in Scotland, she’s opened an amazing new medi spa but seeing this Lucy use it and post her crap reels has put me off ever going there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha omg those lips. Looks like when your cooking sausages and they are about to explode from their casings 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s now Tenerife in 11 months time probably because someone couldn’t get an American visa! ❄ 😶🌫💊💉

• Haha
Oh tit really!! How would they know about the snow?
If one of them has ever been caught in possession then that would be on their record and I’m sure someone from the area said he is known as a small scale dealer so seems to add up for me!

If one of them has ever been caught in possession then that would be on their record and I’m sure someone from the area said he is known as a small scale dealer so seems to add up for me!
Oh really! That would explain how they can afford lots of holidays and stuff. Such a lovely couple 😂

Tenerife wedding - massive difference to a vegas wedding. She will no doubt want to do a Pam Anderson style wedding photo in a white bikini 🤢🤮

• Sick
The dress itself is lovely, but the bra and fake gucci belt ruin it.

I unfollowed her ages ago so that pic is the first one I’ve seen of her in months. She looks like a bleeping crackhead.

Reactions: 7