Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a liar. I don’t believe for a second this is what happened…. Surely if she’s ‘eating better’, the weight would come back on even a little bit?! Going from 200 calories to even 1000 calories a day would surely have an effect?

You too can be happy if you loose weight by only eating 200 calories a day. Also plz ignore all the pictures she took of herself in a restaurant literally shoving food in her mouth haha
It would absolutely come back. I lost like 10 lbs with stress then gained it back.

Does she think we’ve not seen all her bevy posts and dinners out?

Reactions: 7
Why is her weightloss such a big secret, am sure she will be mgs them now to remove her picture from the website, am glad she has been caught out good enough for her she deserves it for all the lying around her weightloss she is actually so ridiculous am embarrassed for her, why can't she just be bleeping honest especially now since she has been caught out

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree - if she was only having 200 calories a day for 5 months she’d be hospitalised bordering on death most probably !

she deffo has either used Saxenda or had some sort of sleeve or balloon 🎈… she didn’t stop drinking in them 5 months did she going on holidays etc 😑🤨

Reactions: 6
Her reply to that message is so bleeping patronising, it’s plainly obvious what they meant but the “saxenda.seen” is such an hole move. And she’s an absolute liar! 200 calories a day and not eating for months she would have been in hospital. What was stressing her so much that she ended up starving herself because it wasn’t work, she’s never there. If it was social media then come off and shut down instagram! I get so fed up of these bleeping grifters online crying and moaning about how bad social media is and how much it’s affecting their mental health, well duck off then and go back to your day job! No one is forcing them to share their lives online
Exactly this 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
The thing is it’s all bullshit! She wasn’t stressed she lost weight on purpose and is just looking for attention now and no one cares about her weight loss anymore she needed to find another way to spin it 🙄

Such BS even if she did stop eating she would have gained it back by now just by eating to live. I think it’s the drug as you can’t drink for a year on a sleeve.

Reactions: 3
I was sat thinking this morning after seeing her story (how miserable does she look btw) how happier she was when she was body confident and wrote this post a few years ago. You can see looking back at her posts how she had a spark to her. Now she is just plain miserable again. Lucy needs to bring her smile back. I actual I feel sorry for her. Losing weight doesn’t make you happy at all. That was the post that made me want to Follow her. Such a shame she lost her spark. Skinny does not equal happy at all. Pisses me off too that in every single photo she posts these days she has to get the skinny collar bone in just to let people know she is skinny. It’s not an attractive trait at all.

Attachments

• Sick
Sick of all Instagrammers that Brantley lie about their weightloss. So many of them who have struggled with weight and yo-yo for years have suddenly lost a tonne of weight and are so vague about it. Or just say the weight just dropped off. But yet struggled with dieting. All lies. Weightloss surgery / jabs / pills whatever. Instagram is a nasty place to be right now.

Reactions: 9
I was sat thinking this morning after seeing her story (how miserable does she look btw) how happier she was when she was body confident and wrote this post a few years ago. You can see looking back at her posts how she had a spark to her. Now she is just plain miserable again. Lucy needs to bring her smile back. I actual I feel sorry for her. Losing weight doesn’t make you happy at all. That was the post that made me want to Follow her. Such a shame she lost her spark. Skinny does not equal happy at all. Pisses me off too that in every single photo she posts these days she has to get the skinny collar bone in just to let people know she is skinny. It’s not an attractive trait at all.
She’s trying to portray the whole “I’m a serious influencer / content creator / brand ambassador” image now - she doesn’t want to be remembered for her original platform being about SW / WW / Cal Counting etc - that’s not the fashion nowadays. Famous for the sake of being famous, it’s trashy.
---
She has absolutely had help with her weight loss and I will die on that hill
Saxenda / Wegovy for sure! Nothing to be ashamed of, I’d be smug as hell and shouting it from the rooftops - I did it, I hit my goal weight wooooo!! But no, we can’t mention the weight loss…even though she loves posting obvious before n after pics

• Haha
She’s trying to portray the whole “I’m a serious influencer / content creator / brand ambassador” image now - she doesn’t want to be remembered for her original platform being about SW / WW / Cal Counting etc - that’s not the fashion nowadays. Famous for the sake of being famous, it’s trashy.
---

Saxenda / Wegovy for sure! Nothing to be ashamed of, I’d be smug as hell and shouting it from the rooftops - I did it, I hit my goal weight wooooo!! But no, we can’t mention the weight loss…even though she loves posting obvious before n after pics
I find it odd she never really posts many selfies or try Ons anymore or anything anymore. Is that because saxenda is now out of stock and she can’t get any so is gaining her weight back as she can’t diet properly without it. 🤔

I find it odd she never really posts many selfies or try Ons anymore or anything anymore. Is that because saxenda is now out of stock and she can’t get any so is gaining her weight back as she can’t diet properly without it. 🤔
I did wonder, I did think dare I say it, she was looking a little more full in the face last time she posted a story?? Not fat / unhealthy, she actually looked better for having a little rounder cheeks

Reactions: 1